Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
I finished the new content but I'm still unable to "Seduce the Boss". Is that option still unavailable within this game version or it only available based on choices made in the game? I chose not to turn the wife into a pet and I'm sharing with Saul but didn't allow the wife the stay at Saul's house twice a week, maybe this is why I'm not given the option to "Seduce the Boss"?

Anyone know the solution?
I have her stay at Saul` s house, but I can` t get the seduce the boss avaible.
So I don` t think, it` s that.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
The English meaning of Cheating and/or Netorare is That's Life. It's happened to me. It's happened to almost everyone I know. In the real world, it sucks unless you're into it. In a game, it adds drama and suspense, like a good horror or mystery book or movie. ;)

On the other hand, I can't think of one single time that I have ever gone over to a friends house and he said to me: "Hey Old Fart, come and meet my Harem..... pssst....some of them are my Mom and Sisters..." :ROFLMAO:

Doesn't that just make a Harem a bunch of Cuckqueens anyway? :unsure:

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
yet another asshole Mc
I like games with MC's that are full blown assholes, so can you please tell me which games has asshole MC's? Most games I find, incl. this one, has MC's who are cuckold wimps who let their women control them.

I haven't played the latest update yet, but as far as I remember in the old one it was Lisa who wanted to get pregnant and who wanted the other men to knock her up. I have a very hard time understanding how that makes the MC an asshole. IMHO it makes him a cuckold wimp.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
why the cheating tag is here? She tells her fiancée everything she does. How is it cheating? Even if she says she wont tell, next day she tells it.

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
For me, it's the female domination tag I don't understand. The MC is aware about the sharing/cheating thing. So where is she dominant? Like I didn't see her putting a chastity belt on the MC when she's with Saul or something like that.
It's more male domination cause the way the MC is using Lisa.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
For me, it's the female domination tag I don't understand. The MC is aware about the sharing/cheating thing. So where is she dominant? Like I didn't see her putting a chastity belt on the MC when she's with Saul or something like that.
Well, yes. I didn't put the female dom in the first place :) That was the modo or admin who put it. But I think this is because of Lisa getting in charge of her pregnancy? I could remove it if I'm wrong :unsure: For the femal protagonist, yeah this is not the case :censored:
Edit : I don't know how to remove the headline tags :geek::eek:

jessigrund

May 9, 2020
Maybe it's about the sperm eating part and how lisa tries to manipulate mc to eat his own and others creampies. I think "dominance" has levels, this one is just starter.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
squeee!! love these updates - and the club discussion was very hot. yay updates!

I wish there was a way to tell her to knock it off with the whole humiliation talk part. It feels.. weird and out of place. I mean, the hubby agreed to sharing her w/ his best friend (hotwife type scenario), has a morning routine and now a bondage routine where she's completely submissive (sub/slave scenario), she generally asks him for permission for everything (sub/slave, hotwife/stag), the best friend actually gets along with him (bull or poly thruple, not bully).. so every time she suddenly mocks the hubby's equipment or treats him as a cuck... I totally get it, its a kink that works for some, I even enjoy reading it once in a while, but it just feels out of place. Hope there's an option at some point to tell her 'hey, we can keep doing this and its hot, but lets get our dynamics straight in this relationship'. Meh, wishlist.

More realistically, is there a console command to get rid of that.. I guess 'lube'? Icon off the center of the screen? It got stuck when the couch-sleep scenario played out and it hasn't gone away after multiple updates. Even restarted and managed to get it stuck again.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Well, yes. I didn't put the female dom in the first place :) That was the modo or admin who put it. But I think this is because of Lisa getting in charge of her pregnancy? I could remove it if I'm wrong :unsure: For the femal protagonist, yeah this is not the case :censored:
Edit : I don't know how to remove the headline tags :geek::eek:
I can sort've see it - its a bit weird, but if you share her with the bf then there are a bunch of scenes where she's basically mocking the hubby and telling him what he can't do or how he's inadequate, etc. Its like soft-Doming humiliation more then hard-Domme. Feels a bit strange in the middle of the rest of the dynamic so can see how it might not come across as fem-Domme. I guess 'Switch' isn't a tag ><

Reactions: Dragofinder

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LisaTotalInvestigation-P1v0.92a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Dragofinder

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
More realistically, is there a console command to get rid of that.. I guess 'lube'? Icon off the center of the screen? It got stuck when the couch-sleep scenario played out and it hasn't gone away after multiple updates. Even restarted and managed to get it stuck again.
Hum, didn't had the bug when testing :censored: I'll remove those useless screens (that shouldn't even appear) next time :oops:

• Red Heart
Reactions: HypnoKitten

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Dragofinder I've now played the update, and I'm sorry to say that I'm disappointed. I like the story, but the sandbox format ruins it. It would be much better in a VN format. To justify a sandbox, you need multiple parallel story lines. You have only one single story line with one new event per day. The rest of the day is just pointless grind. And If you don't like pet play and BDSM, there isn't even a new event every day.

Also I think I saw some postings about multiple endings. Please don't fall into that trap too. Only very few people want's to go through the painful grind more than once or replay 90% of a story to see a new ending. Instead. Make one VN story where you can skip the fetishes you don't like.

And last. Please make the name above the dialog box change when you change MC's name in the bedroom. It's annoying to see him listed as Paul, when I've renamed him Cuckold wimp. ;)

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes