Dec 16, 2022
What do you mean, he was involved a lot.

Some alone time, is always very entertaining, cheating is also an interesting factor.
Maybe for some people, I'm not a fan of classic NTR and cheating.
I'm only talking about the fact that Lisa is visiting Saul on 2 days every week now, everything else is great. I'd just prefer if they did everything together as a couple like threesomes, swinging, sharing and that she wouldn't go out alone to meet others.

I understand, that was to populate the week :giggle: Next update will be the meeting at Carter's house so Paul will be there :D
I get that and it's not really a huge deal at this point, it's not like I hated it, but it would be nice to have the option to disable those events when Saul first asks to have her for 2 days every week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragofinder

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I can understand the dev but people that can't understand that this is a pirate forum in 2023 are incredible..
What a pirate you are, asking for free access to a game that will be free for everyone in a couple of weeks time.
Even in this forum there seems to be a gentleman agreement that you respect the 2-4 weeks lead time dev's tent to give supporting patreons.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
What a pirate you are, asking for free access to a game that will be free for everyone in a couple of weeks time.
Even in this forum there seems to be a gentleman agreement that you respect the 2-4 weeks lead time dev's tent to give supporting patreons.
Almost every game in this forum will be free for everyone after some weeks. I think at least 90%.
And almost every game gets leaked before of that time. And this is the forum purpose.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Almost every game in this forum will be free for everyone after some weeks. I think at least 90%.
And almost every game gets leaked before of that time. And this is the forum purpose.
I think you are playing quite different games than I. 100% of the games I've been playing the last 2 years the head start requested by the dev. has been respected, but for most of the games the dev. hasn't requested any head start. Those games are still leaked with 2-4 weeks delay. Often by the dev. himself.

With that I think we should end this discussion.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Ok but we still wait for a hero! :p :ROFLMAO:
By the way. I just saw a similar discussion in a different thread. For this game, the dev. has a MUCH longer lead time before he releases his game for public use. Despite he has almost 500 patreon's, so far no one has decided to be a "hero". The latest version, released to patreon's back in May, still hasn't made it to this board.

Seems like the majority of the "hero's" understand that you have to respect the dev's lead time if you want them to continue developing games.

• Angry
Reactions: Swooosh

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
By the way. I just saw a similar discussion in a different thread. For this game, the dev. has a MUCH longer lead time before he releases his game for public use. Despite he has almost 500 patreon's, so far no one has decided to be a "hero". The latest version, released to patreon's back in May, still hasn't made it to this board.

Seems like the majority of the "hero's" understand that you have to respect the dev's lead time if you want them to continue developing games.
There’s also plenty of devs, just Zorlun and wack daddy to name a few that will actually put their own game here after a week for public release

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
There’s also plenty of devs, just Zorlun and wack daddy to name a few that will actually put their own game here after a week for public release
Correct, but the subject were whether someone would be a "hero" and post the game before the dev released it for public use. I haven't seen that happen in any of the games I played within the last 2 years.

• Angry

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Correct, but the subject were whether someone would be a "hero" and post the game before the dev released it for public use. I haven't seen that happen in any of the games I played within the last 2 years.
Depends on the tier it’s at usually when it’s at the 10 or 5$ tier is when a hero usually leaks an update

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021

And you continue to talking nosense. This is a list of game that has a public release but gets leaked before:
-A Couple's Duet of Love;
-A Wife's Phone;
-Hotwife Ashley;
-Lost in Paradise;
-Nothing is Forever;
-Watching My Wife.
90% of the game that i play regularly.
I was a patreon supporter of "A Couple's Duet", "Hotwife Ashley" and "Watching My Wife". Now i can't because i have some financial problems but the concept is that this is a pirate forum. It's not difficult to understand.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
And you continue to talking nosense. This is a list of game that has a public release but gets leaked before:
-A Couple's Duet of Love;
-A Wife's Phone;
-Hotwife Ashley;
-Lost in Paradise;
-Nothing is Forever;
-Watching My Wife.
90% of the game that i play regularly.
I was a patreon supporter of "A Couple's Duet", "Hotwife Ashley" and "Watching My Wife". Now i can't because i have some financial problems but the concept is that this is a pirate forum. It's not difficult to understand.
And I could make a list of +50 games where it doesn't happen, but I wont wast time on it since you are clearly immune to facts.
I do understand the concept of a pirate forum, but I also understand that most people have enough common sense not to bite the hands that feed them, hence you might find the odd game that gets leaked before its public released, but it's the minority, not the majority.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Depends on the tier it’s at usually when it’s at the 10 or 5$ tier is when a hero usually leaks an update
Not in the games I've been playing. Here the lower levels gets the game 1-2 weeks before public release, and it's still not leaked before the dev release it.

The other game I refer too is an exception in many ways. It has a VERY long lead time (2 versions), and despite you get instant access for only $10 per month, the may version still hasn't been leaked. In fact the last version here is a year old next month.

I do understand the concept of a pirate site, and I do understand this is a pirate site, but it seems that most uploader here has the common sense not bit the hands that feed them, hence if a game is going to be released for public use 2-4 weeks after it's released for supporters, you wait till it's released for public use before you upload it here.

With that. I'll stay away from further discussion on this topic, since we are running in circles. Fell free to get the last word.
That goes for you too Swooosh

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
Question. So I like the new fertility / ovulation cycle. But is there a way to tell when or whether she has been knocked up?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes