MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
but as you mentioned you dropped that game, because it's progress was too slow even if sandbox was right - that is the main problem of the sandbox games, they progress too slow
No. It's not a sandbox problem. It's a story line problem. I've dropped many VN's too, because they are just grinding away too.

If you play Club Detention, you will see that there is at least 5 spy paths with different girls, which would lead to sex, but the dev. has decided to stop each path just before the sex. According to himself. He want to progress the main story line more before releasing the sex scenes. Personally I think he gets a kick out of leave us hanging with blue balls every time.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I just did a semi-sandbox :D Since I'm not a fan of grinding too.
There is a new schedule system in the next update closer to a sandbox (?). That way the stories can run in "parallel". And you can choose if Lisa will go with Saul, Creed or Paul on her fertile days for example.
If you play Club Detention, you will see that there is at least 5 spy paths with different girls, which would lead to sex, but the dev. has decided to stop each path just before the sex. According to himself. He want to progress the main story line more before releasing the sex scenes. Personally I think he gets a kick out of leave us hanging with blue balls every time.
I didn't play that game but you just kill the beast with that comment :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
Can someone has the kind to tell me what is the percentage of femdom content?
And is there kinky sextoys like strapon or chastity for instance?

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
Yes, like GuybrushPeepwood said, this is for the end of chapter 1 or start of 2 (out of 3).
There will be one pregnancy for sure but I don't think there will be enough consistency for a second :D (or inside the end game).

LISA of course should be pregnant more than one time, if cuckold event/ swinging event continue after marriage, that will make sense if no condom / creampie without pills allowed for pregnancy at the end

Also, if gangbang is allowed after first pregnancy, it is hard to know who is real father of 2nd kids, HAHA

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
LISA of course should be pregnant more than one time, if cuckold event/ swinging event continue after marriage, that will make sense if no condom / creampie without pills allowed for pregnancy at the end

Also, if gangbang is allowed after first pregnancy, it is hard to know who is real father of 2nd kids, HAHA
Unless this happens
IMG_1994.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dragofinder
Dec 16, 2022
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Lisa going alone to meet with Saul, I much prefer it when they do stuff together. I never really cared about those texting or recollection scenes in other games either, I just want the MC to be directly involved in watching/threesome/swinging/etc.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Lisa going alone to meet with Saul, I much prefer it when they do stuff together. I never really cared about those texting or recollection scenes in other games either, I just want the MC to be directly involved in watching/threesome/swinging/etc.
I understand, that was to populate the week :giggle: Next update will be the meeting at Carter's house so Paul will be there :D

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022

What do you mean, he was involved a lot.

Some alone time, is always very entertaining, cheating is also an interesting factor.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes