Dec 16, 2022
Sorry guys, I read that someone interprets only sharing in the game, I strongly believe that you are wrong, here we have cuck, sharing, Voyerism, making her have breakfast with the sperm of colleagues, it is exhibition as well as humiliation and submission, having her fucked by her friend to make her get pregnant I agree to give it to her boss, this is cuck, betrayal, submission etc. basically we have a very weak Mc, if I may, also very disinterested in his partner. How does he justify if he has a black child, it's better not to marry her in my opinion, she has proven to be yet another whore with the excuse of helping MC, she fucks anyone.
I believe what people are talking about is the difference between doing it with consent and the cheating (or classic 'netorare') route some other games take. No matter what you think about the MC and his relation to his wife, he's the one to drive all this forward. Saying for the wife it's Ok to fuck other men, but being mad that she's enjoying it too is kinda hypocritical imo (she doesn't need any excuse).

Reactions: Dragofinder

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I believe what people are talking about is the difference between doing it with consent and the cheating (or classic 'netorare') route some other games take. No matter what you think about the MC and his relation to his wife, he's the one to drive all this forward. Saying for the wife it's Ok to fuck other men, but being mad that she's enjoying it too is kinda hypocritical imo (she doesn't need any excuse).

Look, I agree with you, we're talking about a game, a fantasy, but of course you also have to give me some obvious criticism, everything is fine, but it's funny that MC says everything is under control, when he throws his future wife not only into fucking with others, but to be pregnant, therefore not having a child of her own, I have to have breakfast with the sperm of all my colleagues, in the long run of course she enjoys it and wants it, but if you always say yes, you will no longer have a say in the couple, you will be a cuckold husband and father of an unknown child, hahahah

Dec 16, 2022
Look, I agree with you, we're talking about a game, a fantasy, but of course you also have to give me some obvious criticism, everything is fine, but it's funny that MC says everything is under control, when he throws his future wife not only into fucking with others, but to be pregnant, therefore not having a child of her own, I have to have breakfast with the sperm of all my colleagues, in the long run of course she enjoys it and wants it, but if you always say yes, you will no longer have a say in the couple, you will be a cuckold husband and father of an unknown child, hahahah
I mean, I do agree with everything you said except betrayal and that last part about her being a whore and making excuses ^^ I don't think anyone will argue that it's a massive cuck fest and all those other things you mentioned, it's one of the main driving factors of the whole game. Like I said, from my pov it's just sharing vs. cheating what people usually are interested in and in that sense it is clearly not cheating.

bandyta805

Sep 16, 2023
For the moment but getting her fiancée pregnant by sb else is a bit of cuckoldry :D

It doesn't run on x86 (32bit) system. I didn't know renpy 8 was not compatible when I started :oops: I will try to make a 32bits version but I'm more focused on the story for the moment :giggle:
I checked, I have Windows 7 Home Premium installed, system type 64 bit, but when I go to screen resolution, advanced settings, I can set a maximum of True Color 32 bits, what is it about, are the graphics card drivers out of date?

I would be grateful if someone could help me, I don't want to play on a small laptop screen

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
This is interesting. This game is attracting two different camps pretty strongly. Put me in the femdom focused camp, btw, but I'm fine with both. People complain about chasing two paths but it actually makes it better even if I only explore the sub path. Makes it feel less railroaded and more immersive. Just don't go like "holding hands" and have no meaningful femdom in any path.

• Red Heart

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Wow this game is fantastic. Potentially one of the best cuck game ever. Dev there will be more humiliation for the cuckold? I mean sph, feet licking while bbc fuck her, femdom, chastity, ecc? And for the future maybe some forced bi?
Thank you :giggle: A little more but not forced bi :)
I checked, I have Windows 7 Home Premium installed, system type 64 bit, but when I go to screen resolution, advanced settings, I can set a maximum of True Color 32 bits, what is it about, are the graphics card drivers out of date?

I would be grateful if someone could help me, I don't want to play on a small laptop screen
I've checked on google and it seems windows 7 compatibility is not possible (because of python3):censored:

Perhaps it will work with the 32bit version (on renpy 7.62) ? I don't know :confused:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I've checked on google and it seems windows 7 compatibility is not possible (because of python3):censored:

Perhaps it will work with the 32bit version (on renpy 7.62) ? I don't know :confused:
You know I have fixed your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS. Is the missing (t) in the game title inves(t)igation intended?

does this game work on win 7? It doesn't run on me, but it works on my laptop under Win 10...
It works now! :)
Fixed and tested on Windows 7 x86 32 bit

I can compress to .zip if requested, but it's well compatible RAR 2, so there should not be issue.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
You know I have fixed your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS. Is the missing (t) in the game title inves(t)igation intended?

It works now! :)
Fixed and tested on Windows 7 x86 32 bit
Lisa-TI-Part_1_0.91a-Fixed.rar
I can compress to .zip if requested, but it's well compatible RAR 2, so there should not be issue.
Thank you :D I will do that for the next versions :oops::D

Reactions: ustar

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
Great game, really cool. A lot of awesome content came out recently. I'm shocked, I'm waiting for the continuation! The author does everything in the same style, make it tougher!) You are very cool!

• Love
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes