Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Nice update, it` s really an interesting game.

Will there be also further cheating, or is it sharing and cuckolding from now on?

On day 14, isn` t it already decided who gets her pregnant, because of the max fertility?

When Saul doesn` t cum inside here, is there an option to skip Paul having s*x with her?

So to keep the pre points down?

• Star-struck
Reactions: Dragofinder

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
The winner must reach 100pts :D Yeah it's not realistic but it's for fun :giggle: You can skip the evening tv but in the next update there will be a menu to prevent the auto event. This is mainly sharing and soft cuck :D

Dec 16, 2022
I've enjoyed this a lot and most of the kinks are right up my alley ;) but I do have some criticism:
The whole free-roam / sandbox system, if you can call it that, feels pretty much pointless and I think it'd be better without it. Right now it's not annoying enough to make me quit, but it's still slightly annoying and a distraction imo.

Creed should be accessible from day 14. You must let the sexy outfit on lisa till she drink cum and after that, put the slut one. I didn't work on creed route more than that. That will be for an other update :)
Sorry, but this sounds absolutely terrible, I hope it isn't as bad as I imagine it to be :ROFLMAO: Hunting for events locked behind some obscure requirements is just not fun. I just went along with everything and bought stuff as it became available, is there a chance I've missed something?

I like how much of a tease she is, the focus on pregnancy is hot too and it sounds like it won't be just an ending (y) Is denial/chastity actually going to be a thing later, or is she just teasing him about it?

• Star-struck

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I've enjoyed this a lot and most of the kinks are right up my alley ;) but I do have some criticism:
The whole free-roam / sandbox system, if you can call it that, feels pretty much pointless and I think it'd be better without it. Right now it's not annoying enough to make me quit, but it's still slightly annoying and a distraction imo.

Sorry, but this sounds absolutely terrible, I hope it isn't as bad as I imagine it to be :ROFLMAO: Hunting for events locked behind some obscure requirements is just not fun. I just went along with everything and bought stuff as it became available, is there a chance I've missed something?

I like how much of a tease she is, the focus on pregnancy is hot too and it sounds like it won't be just an ending (y) Is denial/chastity actually going to be a thing later, or is she just teasing him about it?
Thank you :) Yes it's terrible :D That's why I'll get it fixed.
The sand box is pretty limited for now. For the next update there will be a little ""shedule"" for lisa week that will fit in. The idea is just to decide which guys will have the honour to mate with lisa on her fertile days. Thing that I can't do on a linear story :). For now she is just teasing about that but that could be an idea for an other "stupid bet" between bro :LOL:

Dec 16, 2022
The sand box is pretty limited for now. For the next update there will be a little ""shedule"" for lisa week that will fit in. The idea is just to decide which guys will have the honour to mate with lisa on her fertile days. Thing that I can't do on a linear story :).
I will certainly keep an eye on it (y) I usually hate sandbox / free roam systems, but in this case you spend little time with it and the scenes are long enough to make it bearable :ROFLMAO: Still, there's already a lot of repetition in the morning & TV scenes and I found myself just holding ctrl a lot to get through it. I really like the concept of her changing over time, dressing more slutty, doing naughty stuff and having some cum for breakfast (or feeding it to him :p), but this kind of system just gets tedious very quickly imo. Wake up, shower, breakfast, drive to work, click, click, click, repeat, I don't know who ever thought this was a good idea :rolleyes:
For now she is just teasing about that but that could be an idea for an other "stupid bet" between bro :LOL:
If you go that route I think it's better to have her come up with it ^^ I like the bets so far, but when it comes to any sort of domination or humiliation by the other guy (even just influencing the wife in that way) it's a huge turn off imo, but that's just me. She could give the keys to Saul so he knows you're keeping your word on the bet, though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I will certainly keep an eye on it (y) I usually hate sandbox / free roam systems, but in this case you spend little time with it and the scenes are long enough to make it bearable :ROFLMAO: Still, there's already a lot of repetition in the morning & TV scenes and I found myself just holding ctrl a lot to get through it. I really like the concept of her changing over time, dressing more slutty, doing naughty stuff and having some cum for breakfast (or feeding it to him :p), but this kind of system just gets tedious very quickly imo. Wake up, shower, breakfast, drive to work, click, click, click, repeat, I don't know who ever thought this was a good idea :rolleyes:

If you go that route I think it's better to have her come up with it ^^ I like the bets so far, but when it comes to any sort of domination or humiliation by the other guy (even just influencing the wife in that way) it's a huge turn off imo, but that's just me. She could give the keys to Saul so he knows you're keeping your word on the bet, though :ROFLMAO:
Yes, I'll try to keep repetitive scene to minimum :) My idea is to do longer stuff like the visit to saul. There will still be some repetitive event because it make sense for a training :D But no shower and cie, it's a turn off for me too :eek:. Yes it more hot if she is the one doing that :D
Btw, GuybrushPeepwood that's just excellent :D I liked Monkey Island too :LOL:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
The sand box is pretty limited for now. For the next update there will be a little ""shedule"" for lisa week that will fit in. The idea is just to decide which guys will have the honour to mate with lisa on her fertile days. Thing that I can't do on a linear story :). For now she is just teasing about that but that could be an idea for an other "stupid bet" between bro :LOL:

Sorry, in what sense are you joking, it seems to me that the number of cocks that cum in all the holes of my body is increasing, so now you're just joking, I don't understand, and a personal question, because most of the MCs of these story, they always have to be smiling assholes, thanks

atulff

Dec 15, 2018
Thanks , when will we have next release?

This is besssssst story line i have ever played...Awasom progress

Let me be a crtic to , the graphics and and characters are not looking as awesom as the story line .
is there any any chance, it can be updated. (we have many beaiuitiful characters in other games like LuckyMark, AWAM, Amensia, Big Brother etc...)

Dont take negatives, it is just a suggestion.

Again Thanks a lot for making one of the best gamessss, Thank you....

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Thanks , when will we have next release?

This is besssssst story line i have ever played...Awasom progress

Let me be a crtic to , the graphics and and characters are not looking as awesom as the story line .
is there any any chance, it can be updated. (we have many beaiuitiful characters in other games like LuckyMark, AWAM, Amensia, Big Brother etc...)

Dont take negatives, it is just a suggestion.

Again Thanks a lot for making one of the best gamessss, Thank you....
Thank you!
For the graphics, I'm new to daz renders so I'm still learning how to make better renders :). LuckyMark and cie are guys who are doing that for years and surely have better hardware than me too :D. I've already changed some details of lisa but I don't know if could do the smooth skin effect like in those games :giggle:

Reactions: Minheer and atulff

atulff

Dec 15, 2018
Thank you!
For the graphics, I'm new to daz renders so I'm still learning how to make better renders :). LuckyMark and cie are guys who are doing that for years and surely have better hardware than me too :D. I've already changed some details of lisa but I don't know if could do the smooth skin effect like in those games :giggle:
Oh Okayyyy,
But you have madea great Storyline, Thanks

when will you be releasing next update ?

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
I have to agree with some of the criticism around the sandbox feature. You can make a game where you get to decide stuff with an option dialogue, and this can greatly adjust the current route you are on.

At the moment all the bugs we have are from the sandbox feature it seems.
I for one could not care less for Sandbox. It is very rarely not grindy or repetitive and most of the times serves no purpose. We are not waking around in a 3d world where we can have surprise encounters. If the story is scripted and there are variables to it, why not just completely leave the sand box system for your second or third game where you try to implement it better and more deeply?

I do love that pet play will play a big role and hopefully the stuff from the one character who wants her to think of herself as nothing more than an objects.
I have no current games that I know of that have these themes in such a strong and hard way so I’ll play this either way, sandbox or not. It might just help you and the game grow more in popularity.

things like you wrote with do y than x and wait for the moon to hit the highest point at 2:42am is where I think 8 out of 10 people will just say fuck it I can’t be bothered.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I have to agree with some of the criticism around the sandbox feature. You can make a game where you get to decide stuff with an option dialogue, and this can greatly adjust the current route you are on.

At the moment all the bugs we have are from the sandbox feature it seems.
I for one could not care less for Sandbox. It is very rarely not grindy or repetitive and most of the times serves no purpose. We are not waking around in a 3d world where we can have surprise encounters. If the story is scripted and there are variables to it, why not just completely leave the sand box system for your second or third game where you try to implement it better and more deeply?

I do love that pet play will play a big role and hopefully the stuff from the one character who wants her to think of herself as nothing more than an objects.
I have no current games that I know of that have these themes in such a strong and hard way so I’ll play this either way, sandbox or not. It might just help you and the game grow more in popularity.

things like you wrote with do y than x and wait for the moon to hit the highest point at 2:42am is where I think 8 out of 10 people will just say fuck it I can’t be bothered.
The sandbox is very limited but I understand your point. There is no grind in the game and I don't want that :) For the repetitive part, yes it's a bit too much in the beginning but I try to change that like for Eddi and in the update. For the
do y than x and wait for the moon to hit the highest point at 2:42am
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I have to say this is a part after the temporary endgame. In the future I will just stop the game at the end of the update so, no more false bugs. And that will help for save compatibility too.
I'm glad you like the pet play and object :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsck and DrmedKane

Aegon76

Sep 22, 2021
So, from what I understand from reading through here, no cuckoldry? only sharing? thats a shame :(

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
So, from what I understand from reading through here, no cuckoldry? only sharing? thats a shame :(
For the moment but getting her fiancée pregnant by sb else is a bit of cuckoldry :D
does this game work on win 7? It doesn't run on me, but it works on my laptop under Win 10...
It doesn't run on x86 (32bit) system. I didn't know renpy 8 was not compatible when I started :oops: I will try to make a 32bits version but I'm more focused on the story for the moment :giggle:

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Wow this game is fantastic. Potentially one of the best cuck game ever. Dev there will be more humiliation for the cuckold? I mean sph, feet licking while bbc fuck her, femdom, chastity, ecc? And for the future maybe some forced bi?

• Love

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Sorry guys, I read that someone interprets only sharing in the game, I strongly believe that you are wrong, here we have cuck, sharing, Voyerism, making her have breakfast with the sperm of colleagues, it is exhibition as well as humiliation and submission, having her fucked by her friend to make her get pregnant I agree to give it to her boss, this is cuck, betrayal, submission etc. basically we have a very weak Mc, if I may, also very disinterested in his partner. How does he justify if he has a black child, it's better not to marry her in my opinion, she has proven to be yet another whore with the excuse of helping MC, she fucks anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: MAD6999 and darlic
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes