jaden000

May 30, 2020
Can we assume that this game, like all others with a female MC tag, is simply just an excuse to have the female suck and fuck as many different dicks as she can? They all dress it up with attempts to allude otherwise but all the games end up with the female as a slut or whore and the male character as a cuck. There have been extremely few games with true swinging, and 'sharting' ends up being a cuck situation for whoever the female characters is.

So, unlike 99.9% of all the other games with a female MC, is yours actually offering a non-slut path for the female part of the couple?
Did you miss the corruption tag…that’s the point of it

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
1694927007513.png

WHEN MC REACH TO 93, LISA DOES NOT HAVE SEX WITH MC??? SO I LET LISA CLEAN ALL CREED CUM?

WHEN LISA GET PREGNANT IN NEXT UPDATE? EDDI AND SAUL DONT SHOW UP IN NEXT UPDATE?

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
View attachment 2936114

WHEN MC REACH TO 93, LISA DOES NOT HAVE SEX WITH MC??? SO I LET LISA CLEAN ALL CREED CUM?

WHEN LISA GET PREGNANT IN NEXT UPDATE? EDDI AND SAUL DONT SHOW UP IN NEXT UPDATE?
You are fare away from day 22 :D She will get pregnant in part 2 or end of part 1 (I didn't decided yet). On next update eddi, saul and creed wil have their way with lisa if you let them have fun with her ofc :sneaky:

ElJefe13

Aug 5, 2023
yo any help with stockings ? on the top left when i click on lisa it says i need to buy her stockings but when i go on the computer i see that option.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
yo any help with stockings ? on the top left when i click on lisa it says i need to buy her stockings but when i go on the computer i see that option.
Hello, the stockings buy them themselves :) The hint system is not super accurate for the moment :giggle:

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
You are fare away from day 22 :D She will get pregnant in part 2 or end of part 1 (I didn't decided yet). On next update eddi, saul and creed wil have their way with lisa if you let them have fun with her ofc :sneaky:

HOPE TO SEE LISA KNOCKED UP BELLY, WILL THERE BE ACTUALLY LABORING SCENE?

AT LEAST LISA HAVE ACTUAL BABY, CREED, OR MC, EVEN SAUL IS OKAY

I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME, AS OPTIONAL NTR + PRGNANCY GAME IS A FAVORITE

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Wow, shame I am on vacation and can’t play. Do you plan on delving more into the pet play stuff as a route or is that more obscure side stuff? Can’t wait to play it and see what happens to her in this update!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragofinder
Oct 6, 2022
the game is certainly good! I see many people say “one of their favorites” - but are there any similar games with such content?

I only know "watching my wife", "anna", "The Adventurous Couple".

Can anyone else name something interesting?)

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
HOPE TO SEE LISA KNOCKED UP BELLY, WILL THERE BE ACTUALLY LABORING SCENE?

AT LEAST LISA HAVE ACTUAL BABY, CREED, OR MC, EVEN SAUL IS OKAY

I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME, AS OPTIONAL NTR + PRGNANCY GAME IS A FAVORITE
I don't know for the labour but it could be fun to do :D I'll look if it's possible with my assets! Yes a real baby will be there at the end :)
Did I miss huge parts of the content, or how did you got these values so high?
How do you activate the Creed content.
I let creed on the game but for the moment the route is not really ready. I'm preparing it for the next update. :)
any femdom in this game and character name, please?
or dominating personality female character name
Dragofinder
You can rename the MC. For the dom part, Lisa is a bit dominant while she is with other man but when it's just her and the MP, she is more a sub ;). I don't have a dom female planned for the moment but I'm not against it :)
How do you get to this situation?
Is there a solution for the routes?
Those images are from a "to do route" for Creed. I let them in the folder but I still don't know how to bring that in the story without breaking it :oops:
Wow, shame I am on vacation and can’t play. Do you plan on delving more into the pet play stuff as a route or is that more obscure side stuff? Can’t wait to play it and see what happens to her in this update!!
Yes Petplay will be on the main story. In the next update there will be a lot of petplay content and bondage training. Of course Saul, Eddy and Creed will be there too :)

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes