MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
For me, it's the female domination tag I don't understand. The MC is aware about the sharing/cheating thing. So where is she dominant? Like I didn't see her putting a chastity belt on the MC when she's with Saul or something like that.
It's more male domination cause the way the MC is using Lisa.
The femdom tag has to be there if there is a single femdom scene, and since MC is a cuckold wimp who lets Lisa make all the decisions and drag him around by the nose, it's fully justified IMHO. The BDSM scenes in the latest update doesn't change that. Lisa is still calling the shots despite from time to time being submissive.

Reactions: utiola

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Well. Even if you tell after you have cheated, it's technically still cheating.
But it needs to be pass by some days, before the fiancé notices or tells. If you cheat and tell the next day, it more of a sharing route not cheat.

If on cheat path, better option would be

For saul, when Lisa accidentally fucks him first time on bed and later discover paul in shower. Instead of fucking him, she should have been dominant and tell him to leave so that she could shower alone. Then again, for footjob it was not needed to tell paul about it,just make some excuse. In the bar scene, Lisa could have said she needs to fix her makeup while saul gets a mystery call suddenly and he leaves while the waitress bring drinks to paul . You get the idea.

For carter, after being creampied 2nd and 3rd time no need to tell. Also she mentions she wont tell about getting fingered in ass and then creampied but next day she tells it.But actually she shouldnt tell.

This is how cheating path supossed to work. First time under paul's vision is fine. But subsequent scenes when paul is not present in scene no need to tell him later on cheat path.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
But it needs to be pass by some days, before the fiancé notices or tells. If you cheat and tell the next day, it more of a sharing route not cheat.
No. Sharing is if you ask and get permission before you have sex with someone else. If you don't get permission upfront, it's cheating even if you are caught in the act and forgiven on the spot.

• Sad
Reactions: asplly97

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
No. Sharing is if you ask and get permission before you have sex with someone else. If you don't get permission upfront, it's cheating even if you are caught in the act and forgiven on the spot.
I don't know. Doesn't seems right. To me cheating path in this game feels like a path between cheating and submissive cuckold. Most games doesn't do cheating path this way. Guess I will wait for some more updates to see if cheat path improves.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I don't know. Doesn't seems right. To me cheating path in this game feels like a path between cheating and submissive cuckold. Most games doesn't do cheating path this way. Guess I will wait for some more updates to see if cheat path improves.
My comment were not about the cheating path in this game, but to the question why the game had the cheating tag. Since the definition of cheating is like I described earlier, this game must have the cheating tag. There is no way around that.

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
Well, yes. I didn't put the female dom in the first place :) That was the modo or admin who put it. But I think this is because of Lisa getting in charge of her pregnancy? I could remove it if I'm wrong :unsure: For the femal protagonist, yeah this is not the case :censored:
Edit : I don't know how to remove the headline tags :geek::eek:
Well, two routes might be nice. One for male domination where the MC is using Lisa and an other where he is caught at one's own game with chastity and strapon stuff. ;)

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
That's to add some life :giggle: But yeah, it's sometime in the way :)
The sandbox DO NOT add any life to your story. All it does is adding an annoying element of grind that is close to getting me to drop the game. I LOVE sandbox games, but I also love VN's. It all depends on the story lines. The wrong format will ruin any story line no matter how good it is.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
The sandbox DO NOT add any life to your story. All it does is adding an annoying element of grind that is close to getting me to drop the game. I LOVE sandbox games, but I also love VN's. It all depends on the story lines. The wrong format will ruin any story line no matter how good it is.
I'll try to change the code a little so you won't have to (ctrl) pass the useless days. ;)

zaemech

Sep 13, 2018
The PC/Linux mediafire link is to a song.
"Showering (feat. Blonde Skies)" by Rachel Conwell may be available for download from Amazon.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I assumed it was an mp3 or something that mediafire detected and then tried pushing the viewer towards buying it on Amazon. I kinda like that approach.
Yes that's it. Copyrighted it seems. Strangely, I only use creative common mp3 :unsure:

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
Is there something special I need to do to get the office content to work? Most I ever got was her co-workers feeding her.

Reactions: jessigrund

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
my comment for asking if one of the fetishes is optional was deleted, I recommend that you put in the description or developer note that none of them is avoidable so you avoid that kind of comments.

Reactions: Dragofinder
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes