Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yes, it's too much work :giggle:
I’ve found the NTR crowd is very picky about their likes and dislikes. I give any developer who chooses that tag a lot of credit. I don’t think their is one NTR game out their where you don’t get the “Is NTR Avoidable?” post about 2,345 times. And those are just the ones that don’t like NTR. Then you get the ones who like it who think the wife should cheat more, closely followed by the ones who say the wife should cheat less. Then the wife is too slutty, then the wife isn’t slutty enough. I’m just content with developers listening to criticism but sticking to the original concept

Oct 10, 2022
Yeah, it's a bit complicated :D "NTR avoidable" trolls are the worst :ROFLMAO:
Is it avoidable though? It is a very important information. :LOL: If it's not fucking change it. :ROFLMAO::p

Edit: Jokes aside I still find this idea hilarious. Most likely that dev made that option because of "NTR avoidable" trolls. Is it avoidable, yes but if you avoid it you'll only see a handful of renders before the game ends. :LOL:

You know what would be interesting, complete loyal path. Wife only have sex with the husband, they don't cheat each other. Maybe not even show that and just imply it happened. Any time Carter tries something got cockblocked by something funny, turns out Creed is gay and also very intolerant to PDA so all of his employees behave, Saul is a good friend of Paul and don't even think about having something more than friendship with Lisa. They leave the mysterious dead to the authorities. For once police catch the bad guys and end the evil syndicate.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Would not it be funny, people came for corruption game and game ends without even single sex scene.

Jokes aside, this could be a secret ending. Like an option to refuse the detective saying we are sad about our friend but it's not our job to investigate. Then next scene old Paul and Lisa reminiscing about the past, none of the things happen anymore. :LOL:
There is a game called Atonia Blues and have an ending exactly like this. At the beginning MC kills the main competitor and game ends there. Time to time, I replay that scene. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dragofinder

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I see Joshy is on this game's thread talking about cucky stuff and cheating so to me that just says I need to add this to the backlog and see for myself. After all the last game I played cause I saw joshy talk about the same type of topic or something similar ended up being a good game for what it was.

Oct 10, 2022
I see Joshy is on this game's thread talking about cucky stuff and cheating so to me that just says I need to add this to the backlog and see for myself. After all the last game I played cause I saw joshy talk about the same type of topic or something similar ended up being a good game for what it was.
Dude let me tell you something, this game is hot. Also dev is great. Look at the previous convo, we talk about maybe we should have separate mindset for the wife for each paths then bam! he fucking released a patch within a day.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Dude let me tell you something, this game is hot. Also dev is great. Look at the previous convo, we talk about maybe we should have separate mindset for the wife for each paths then bam! he fucking released a patch within a day.
not gonna lie I kind do want to play this sooner but got to many games on the backlog I been holding off and want to play those first haha.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I’ve found the NTR crowd is very picky about their likes and dislikes. I give any developer who chooses that tag a lot of credit. I don’t think their is one NTR game out their where you don’t get the “Is NTR Avoidable?” post about 2,345 times. And those are just the ones that don’t like NTR. Then you get the ones who like it who think the wife should cheat more, closely followed by the ones who say the wife should cheat less. Then the wife is too slutty, then the wife isn’t slutty enough. I’m just content with developers listening to criticism but sticking to the original concept
It's true. I think part of the problem is 'NTR' gets misused a lot. If a game has the 'NTR' tag on it by itself, you don't always know which type of NTR it is. When people talk about NTR, you're not always sure which one they are talking about. I only like netorase, that's just my personal preference. There are very few good games that portray that faithfully. Anyway, I think it's like a lot of other kinks - there are people that love it, people that hate it and the other are all in between. It's just this topic has the most vocal proponents/opponents.

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
Man, this game is insanely hot. Thank you, Dragofinder! That impregnation counter up to 100 alone, obviously unrealistic, but a genius idea. Can't wait for the next update.

I didn't mind the simple sandbox too much, but it was still good to convert it into a proper VN. My suggestion would be to just add a couple more lines when days pass between scenes to really make it feel like time has passed. A quick summary of what happened in the meantime. "Lisa is enjoying her time as a dog more and more" or even "we managed to make time for a nice dinner date last weekend", something like that.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
If you are ok with that i don't mind
Thanks :giggle:, but that will be for the next update since I changed too many things in the v096. My hotfix is not compatible with 095 :)
Man, this game is insanely hot. Thank you, Dragofinder! That impregnation counter up to 100 alone, obviously unrealistic, but a genius idea. Can't wait for the next update.

I didn't mind the simple sandbox too much, but it was still good to convert it into a proper VN. My suggestion would be to just add a couple more lines when days pass between scenes to really make it feel like time has passed. A quick summary of what happened in the meantime. "Lisa is enjoying her time as a dog more and more" or even "we managed to make time for a nice dinner date last weekend", something like that.
Thanks :D Yes, good idea, I'll look if I have enough time to add a line or two between days :)

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Renpy 4k bug :
Press Shift + G, which will bring up a configuration screen.
Look at the Renderer tab/section, usually it is set to Auto.
Manually pick a specific Renderer starting from the bottom ( usually the GLES works ).
Quit and restart the game. If the issue persists, repeat with different Renderer until you get the one that works.
I works 90% of the time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bit00

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
No, it's another one of those games where MC has all the power and everybody asks for his permission and respects his boundaries and you have to really push MCs fiancee to other men for anything interesting to happen.

That said, the story is still about the wife using her body to get something, you can't play it as a harem game with MC being the only one who fucks her either. So yeah, neither the NTR-lovers nor the harem-lovers get what they want. But the worst thing about the game is imho the plethora of weird fetishes included that are turn offs: breeding and pregnancy talk, petplay and a heavy emphasis on foot fetish. The game has still great renders, a good looking wife, good writing and a nice storyline, so it's worth a shot; just don't expect too much and you probably have to ignore 50% of the content to make it enjoyable.
That is not so. Almost every scene from the start you constantly fighting the guys and your fiance from turn you into a cuck. And several times you have no choice in some cuck scenes. This is not Light NTR it full fledge NTR and if I had a fiance like this I would have kicked her out the second time she asked. The first time would have made it very clear that there would be no second chance. And my best friend getting nacked and laying with her, would have been the end of our friendship. Light is seeing a guy with a girl you want to get with. Heavy is when it is with a girl you are with.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes