Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Haha yes, I just finished it :D So it looks like Lisa was a badly behaved girl from day 33.
Before day 33, she doesn't make fun of the MC more than necessary anymore.
At day 33 : pa.corruption >=12 led to her humiliating the MC on occasion.
At day 34 : At the SPA, she is more sympathetic with MC. You can avoid the stranger giving a cunni to Lisa.
At day 40 : Threshold go to >=15
After that, the Cuck path can be chosen. If you are not on it, she won't be mean to MC anymore.

I'll put the patch here tomorrow :geek:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Thanks for the response guys. I managed to install the game via .apk installer. But the game still crashes during animations. I think it's a "android 11" problem.
Yeah I get the same problem. I'm playing on a kindle and in the scene where Lisa offers him to drink his own cum it just crashes

PML 021259

May 31, 2022
Another game fell under the knife of Ren'Py 8.1.1.... All the pictures in this game V0.95 are on my PC
Ren'Py 8 was cut into four unequal parts. (Alt+G does not solve the problem).:cry:
12345.png

• Wow
Reactions: Dragofinder

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Ha. I said no. I even tried yes. Still crashed
I found the "bug" :sick: This is an excess of the "show" picture command that must overwhelm your phone memory :confused: I changed those "show" to "scene" it should correct the bug. Still, I can't rebuild the android apk. Maybe ask cebs if he can help with that :)
Do we need to start a new game ??
None of old saves run in v0.95
Well, the new content is a completion of the 0.94 beta so if you don't restart it, you will miss all the new scenes.
Next updates won't need a restart :)

Another game fell under the knife of Ren'Py 8.1.1.... All the pictures in this game V0.95 are on my PC
Ren'Py 8 was cut into four unequal parts. (Alt+G does not solve the problem).:cry:
View attachment 3308757
Damn. I can't do much on this :( I'll try to update the renpy version for part 2 of the game, but I fear it since it's always a source of more bugs :HideThePain:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I put the hotfix on the main page :)
Is this update supposed to end at boss house the next morning after the auction? It seems most of the new update is now in the beginning of the game, like at the beach, the park, camping trip with wife and sister, news reporter at the puppy store and then public pool & sauna

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Is this update supposed to end at boss house the next morning after the auction? It seems most of the new update is now in the beginning of the game, like at the beach, the park, camping trip with wife and sister, news reporter at the puppy store and then public pool & sauna
Yes 0.95 was there to complete the 0.94beta. The 0.96 will continue the story after carter event :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was wondering if there is going to be a cheating path implemented
Can we still keep Lisa loyal on the cuck or sharing route or will she cheat no matter what?

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
It looks like the patch is corrupting the game. Sorry about it, I changed too many things on v096 for it to work on 095 :(

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes