Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
Dev, will there be a choice in the future to avoid fucking another woman at an auction, as you promised earlier? or not?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LisaTotalInvestigation-P1v0.95
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Please correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't tried this game yet, but by the looks of it seems to me that's another one of those cucky MC's that gets humiliated and cheated through the whole thing and keep acting upset and surprised as to why his fiance is a total slut and yet completely powerless to change anything.
MC is consensual in the game. No upset things or surprises here :) And you can avoid a big part of the cuck scene if you want. Just Carter part is unskippable

Reactions: Envoye

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Please correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't tried this game yet, but by the looks of it seems to me that's another one of those cucky MC's that gets humiliated and cheated through the whole thing and keep acting upset and surprised as to why his fiance is a total slut and yet completely powerless to change anything.
No, it's another one of those games where MC has all the power and everybody asks for his permission and respects his boundaries and you have to really push MCs fiancee to other men for anything interesting to happen.

That said, the story is still about the wife using her body to get something, you can't play it as a harem game with MC being the only one who fucks her either. So yeah, neither the NTR-lovers nor the harem-lovers get what they want. But the worst thing about the game is imho the plethora of weird fetishes included that are turn offs: breeding and pregnancy talk, petplay and a heavy emphasis on foot fetish. The game has still great renders, a good looking wife, good writing and a nice storyline, so it's worth a shot; just don't expect too much and you probably have to ignore 50% of the content to make it enjoyable.

26thOfJuly

Jul 26, 2023
Hi. I tried installing the android version but it doesn't work. Anybody knows whats the problem?
My phone is Samsung A20.
Any help would be appreciated.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
MC is consensual in the game. No upset things or surprises here :) And you can avoid a big part of the cuck scene if you want. Just Carter part is unskippable
I'm happy you made it that way, being able to choose (outside of Carter) who Lisa can be with. My only complaint (it's just not my thing), is how much Lisa humiliates the MC. Other then that, good game.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I just found this little gem. Just finished playing and I have a question for you all. Is it a foregone conclusion that Saul will knock up Lisa? :unsure:

I mean, she went from not liking someone cumming in her mouth to her coworkers jerkin' their gherkins into a shot glass pretty quickly. She passed Anne of TAC fame faster than a Kentucky thorobred. :LOL:

Cheers!

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Was a bit annoyed this required a restart, but it's a much smoother experience now seems to have gotten rid of any of the sandboxy jank that was there before.

Would still like to see a gallery of scenes added though.

Is it a foregone conclusion that Saul will knock up Lisa?
If you say no to stuff then the MC ends up at like 27, Eddy at 1, and everyone else at 0 I think... so it depends on what you've let happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragofinder

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Was a bit annoyed this required a restart, but it's a much smoother experience now seems to have gotten rid of any of the sandboxy jank that was there before.

Would still like to see a gallery of scenes added though.

If you say no to stuff then the MC ends up at like 27, Eddy at 1, and everyone else at 0 I think... so it depends on what you've let happen.
I felt the same way but it does feel smoother now. I also think a gallery would be great.

Oct 10, 2022
Becomes better and better with each update. Though, just a thought,I think share and cuck path should be more separated. On the share path, she still humiliates Paul but we already have that in the cuck path. Maybe she can be more respectful and understanding in the share path, for variety purposes. :unsure: It really came from long way though from that sandbox mess to this.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Becomes better and better with each update. Though, just a thought,I think share and cuck path should be more separated. On the share path, she still humiliates Paul but we already have that in the cuck path. Maybe she can be more respectful and understanding in the share path, for variety purposes. :unsure: It really came from long way though from that sandbox mess to this.

Yes, totally agree. I'm not a fan of humiliation.

Reactions: darlic
Oct 10, 2022
Yes, totally agree. I'm not a fan of humiliation.
I have no real problem with it but I think having variety at the paths will add to replay value. The choices are there, like inviting Saul or not. When Saul invited she can go wild on humiliation like she already did but if you don't invite her she goes yeah, whatever then scene ends with I am in love with you but I am in love with Saul's dick, we already have that in other path.

Though, I don't know what is dev thinking if the share path gonna merge into cuck and heavy-NTR path anyway, these comments maybe are the small steps towards that. But if not and we will always have competitive husband path, then we should have some special dialogues and maybe path specific scenes too. :unsure:

Reactions: Cedrog

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I have no real problem with it but I think having variety at the paths will add to replay value. The choices are there, like inviting Saul or not. When Saul invited she can go wild on humiliation like she already did but if you don't invite her she goes yeah, whatever then scene ends with I am in love with you but I am in love with Saul's dick, we already have that in other path.

Though, I don't know what is dev thinking if the share path gonna merge into cuck and heavy-NTR path anyway, these comments maybe are the small steps towards that. But if not and we will always have competitive husband path, then we should have some special dialogues and maybe path specific scenes too. :unsure:
Understood, I know some people are into it. It would be nice if he separated it into a different path though. Yeah, even if you don't go down Saul's path she's like that, especially with Carter. Ugh, I really don't like it. lol

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes