amber111

Dec 26, 2023
When Lisa & I get married I think Saul should be the first one to make love to her on our wedding night.
And of course he should deposit a fucking massive load in her fertile womb.

Do it Saul make me a daddy.
good idea but i think from the dialogues i think Lisa will be pregnant and showing at her wedding already. and if you play your cards right it will be Saul's.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I just started playing. I am on day 15 in the game, she's jerked him off and he ate her out. How come no other sex between them? It seems odd for an engaged couple to go two weeks without anything else. Just curious.

Of course right after I post this, at the end of the day they fuck. lol But still it seems a bit long to go without fucking. IMO

Last edited:

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I just started playing. I am on day 15 in the game, she's jerked him off and he ate her out. How come no other sex between them? It seems odd for an engaged couple to go two weeks without anything else. Just curious.

Of course right after I post this, at the end of the day they fuck. lol But still it seems a bit long to go without fucking. IMO
Yes, that's fixed in 0.95 :D I added 2 "early" sex scene :)

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Another question - again I'm not that far into it, just up to the first Carter meeting - do we have any say in who gets her pregnant? Or is random?

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Another question - again I'm not that far into it, just up to the first Carter meeting - do we have any say in who gets her pregnant? Or is random?
i think you always have a say. as in who you make her sleep with the most when she is most fertile.

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
There is a point system to the pregnancy, first to 100 gets her pregnant. You can see it under the Lisa tab.

1704664780956.png

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Another question - the game screen picture shows Lisa pregnant, is the game far enough along for her to show her pregnancy in game?

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Am I forced to turn wife into some weird mindless zombie pet slave to not get behind on cuck points later? I feel like I chose every sharing option I could except that weird stuff I'm not into and now every choice is blocked by 1 or 2 points behind in that stat......... Maybe someone can tell me what console command to use for increasing cuck points? I really don't want to go through that weird stuff, but I don't wanna be blocked later from stuff I do like either...

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Am I forced to turn wife into some weird mindless zombie pet slave to not get behind on cuck points later? I feel like I chose every sharing option I could except that weird stuff I'm not into and now every choice is blocked by 1 or 2 points behind in that stat......... Maybe someone can tell me what console command to use for increasing cuck points? I really don't want to go through that weird stuff, but I don't wanna be blocked later from stuff I do like either...
" Pet play part is avoidable, not the rest. " I use this mod to get to the variables, though in this game the variables are not always easy to decipher. lol URM

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Ah, thanks for the feedback, I'll adjust that :)
" Pet play part is avoidable, not the rest. " I use this mod to get to the variables, though in this game the variables are not always easy to decipher. lol URM
Yeah :HideThePain: For cuck points the var is "pa.corruption"

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes