Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I like the new format, but I haven't played through it yet.

So far I'm a bit confused as to what the different options do. It would be nice to have a mod/guide that tells you what you accomplish with picking specific lines. Like..

"Grab butt" or "bite feet".. is this choosing a fetish? Does it have an effect on future choices?
For this line, there is no consequences. The main choices are whether or not the MC eat cum or if you makes some cuck actions like willingly sharing Lisa :)
I could make a simple walkthrough in the future when I'll have some time for that :HideThePain:

Reactions: Jukke55 and Will619
Oct 10, 2022
For this line, there is no consequences. The main choices are whether or not the MC eat cum or if you makes some cuck actions like willingly sharing Lisa :)
I could make a simple walkthrough in the future when I'll have some time for that :HideThePain:
Maybe a built-in switchable wt mod? Though, I don't think this is a priority since most of the choices are obvious. Also colour coding choice can be helpful too. Like no consequence options stays white and options have effect on story could be written in another colour like red or something. :unsure:

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Maybe a built-in switchable wt mod? Though, I don't think this is a priority since most of the choices are obvious. Also colour coding choice can be helpful too. Like no consequence options stays white and options have effect on story could be written in another colour like red or something. :unsure:
Good idea :)

Reactions: Will619

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's going to be so awesome when Saul impregnates Lisa
I hope I'm there holding her hand or something when it happens.

And I think for a couple of weeks before Lisa is ovulating Saul should abstain from anything sexual
So that his balls are churning with a massive build up of virile seed.

Oct 10, 2022
It's going to be so awesome when Saul impregnates Lisa
I hope I'm there holding her hand or something when it happens.

And I think for a couple of weeks before Lisa is ovulating Saul should abstain from anything sexual
So that his balls are churning with a massive build up of virile seed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LisaTotalInvestigation-P1v0.94Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Dragofinder

romavb

Oct 12, 2021
Yes, the delay will be a little longer though :)
It will be first 15 days on Patreon, then 15 days on steam and then public on Patreon and f95 :)
Hm. I dont get it a little bit. Its now 6 days since release for patreons. Then you gonna upload it to steam, right? But release date on steam is 19 jan. Am i dumb and cant count days?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
OMG everyone I just thought what if in the future Lisa tells me only Saul gets access to her pussy?
And all I can do is sit and watch

I think I would blow my load right then & there.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Just a question, is the whole sharing/cuck thing with Carter unavoidable? Or is there also a choice for that somewhere?

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
did old saves not working with the new version?
It's not compatible. The game was completely changed to fit a VN format :)
Just a question, is the whole sharing/cuck thing with Carter unavoidable? Or is there also a choice for that somewhere?
Carter is the only one you can't skip. He is necessary for the whole story :)

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes