soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
A really very good game,
with a beautiful ,oh so horny Lisa,
the funniest and most erotic scenes (really gorgeous how she milks Paul early in the morning to get the most delicious cream in her coffee,and then letting him drink it himself),that's wonderful sharing !! :love::love:

How she ingest the most delicious juices from her colleagues,
how she is thoroughly fucked on the garden table,
overflowing with cum,
while Paul watches with enjoying cuckold eyes !!:love::love:

A delightfully enjoyable game to watch with the horniest eyes,
and which really brings into the greatest ecstasy with every scene.
I really wish you the best of luck,and I'm really looking forward to the next updates,Dragofinder !! :giggle::giggle:
(P.s:c'est aussi merveilleux de lire le nom du plus beau dés le début ;)(y))

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Its updated? Awesome
I'll be playing this tonight thank you for the Christmas eve present dev.

My mc loves getting cucked by Lisa
I wonder could they invite someone else on their wedding night?
That would be really hot.

Anyway dev I just wanted to say this is one of the best games with cuckolding I have ever played
I ca t wait to get it on steam.

Oct 6, 2022
Hi! Do I understand correctly that it is better to start the game again, since the sandbox has been removed?

I missed a few updates before this...

Is it just VN now?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I love a lot of what this game offers, but it's so damn distracting to me with now nonchalant someone can be about their own sister being kidnapped and sold into a sex ring. It would have been so much easier to swallow if it was something like the sister was brainwashed into the sex cult or something instead and they were trying to rescue her. The kidnapping route just makes everything feel forced in a fake and unbelievable way. Someone can carry on about their day much easier when they at least know they person is voluntarily trapping themselves. Most people would be too traumatized to have sex a few hours later after finding their close family member was violently abducted, they likely would not still be continuing on like normal every day after.

Even, still, I'll be back for all the updates because it still has most of what I enjoy.

Reactions: Dragofinder

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
I very much like the VN version, though it seems to me that in the VN version, it's not possible to get Lisa preggers? Or was that not possible anyhow at this point in time?

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
I very much like the VN version, though it seems to me that in the VN version, it's not possible to get Lisa preggers? Or was that not possible anyhow at this point in time?
Lisa will get pregnant when the insemination points from one of the dudes gets to 100 points, you have never been able to get even close to that in the sandbox version or the VN version. So that's something that will come later in the game.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I like the new format, but I haven't played through it yet.

So far I'm a bit confused as to what the different options do. It would be nice to have a mod/guide that tells you what you accomplish with picking specific lines. Like..

"Grab butt" or "bite feet".. is this choosing a fetish? Does it have an effect on future choices?

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes