Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Anyone Having an issue getting stuck on Sunday and it just loops?
who cares it's broken as is:

Python:
    elif lisa_drink_cum == 0 and lisa_outfit_job == "sexy" and lisa_var_4 == 2 and lisa_cum_glass_morning == "false" and li.corruption >=31:
        if lisa_var_4 == 2 and lisa_var_24 == 0:
            jump lisa_officesexy_2
            $ quest4 ="If I fail to prepare her cum, she will need to find her food by other means ..."
        elif lisa_var_4 == 2 and lisa_var_24 == 1:
            $ quest4 ="I should accept her colleagues offer to continue her progression ..."
            jump lisa_officesexy_2
        elif lisa_var_4 == 2 and lisa_var_24 == 2:
            $ lisa_var_4 += 1
            $ quest4 ="She must work with her sluty outfit to continu her progression."
            jump randomphone
You cant put the sole incrementer of lisa_var_4 inside a block that also increments lisa_drink_cum and expect the above to ever run.
The DEV is converting the game to an VN in the next update. All the broken code will hopefully be fixed then.
Yes, I didn't work on Creed's part in this update because it we be more linear in the VN update. I changed his story a bit to be more in phase with the main story :)

Are there any plans to go even more extreme with the cum drinking? Like belly expansions because of all the cum she drinks. Using the same model as when she is pregnant perhaps?

Maybe something for the office path? Or the bad ending creed trip, staying constantly full over the 12 days trip and not needing(forbidden) to eat anything else? ;)
Haha :D I don't know for the belly part but the cum only diet could be fun :ROFLMAO: The trip is not necessary a bad ending, but the pink Lisa will be a bad ending. :)

Reactions: Jukke55

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
Yes, I didn't work on Creed's part in this update because it we be more linear in the VN update. I changed his story a bit to be more in phase with the main story :)

Haha :D I don't know for the belly part but the cum only diet could be fun :ROFLMAO: The trip is not necessary a bad ending, but the pink Lisa will be a bad ending. :)
Cool, it was mostly the cum only diet idea I was hoping for, not many Ren Py VN have that. It could be mostly a story/text thing as we don't see them eat food often anyway, and any scene we see them eat food is replaced/removed. Carter already jokes about it if he is not allowed to come inside here.

That makes more sense that the pink Lisa part would be the bad ending on Creed's route as you would have to render here appearance twice for every scene after otherwise.
Will you make the bad endings time jump? A few images of Lisa for example with 10 kids, barefoot and pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: PML 021259

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
Yes, like GuybrushPeepwood said, this is for the end of chapter 1 or start of 2 (out of 3).
There will be one pregnancy for sure but I don't think there will be enough consistency for a second :D (or inside the end game).
That would be fun if multiple pregnancy happened, three times perhaps, if the game would continue to be developed after the first one is over that is. The second could have faster progress, like 3 month times skip every update or something like that.

It would then make it so Lisa could be even more hyped to get pregnant by strangers, and maybe even seek out strangers to make her pregnant with the MC's consent, like gangbang parties hosted by Carter.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That would be fun if multiple pregnancy happened, three times perhaps, if the game would continue to be developed after the first one is over that is. The second could have faster progress, like 3 month times skip every update or something like that.

It would then make it so Lisa could be even more hyped to get pregnant by strangers, and maybe even seek out strangers to make her pregnant with the MC's consent, like gangbang parties hosted by Carter.
Man you want the Cuck mc to be like this
IMG_1994.gif IMG_2671.gif
:ROFLMAO:

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
anyone having issue with opening app on mac? getting this error:

The application “Lisa-TI” can’t be opened.
Do you still have the issue? I can't test mac version but linux one work normaly :) I can see that a lot of player are on mac too and I never had a bug repport from them :confused:

Reactions: Puma1978

Rattata_rock

Apr 27, 2017
It seems to be a renpy/mac issue :-/
You can perhaps try this?
I tried it again, same issue.
I allways launch apps /renpy files from Application folder, but this is only app with this problem. My OS is Sonoma 14.1.2
Other games are working normally.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Perhaps a renpy 8 problem. Not a lot of game run on version 8 :eek: I'll look for a fix :)

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes