Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Is it possible to somehow avoid scene where a husband fucks someone else’s wife (i don’t remember the name) an auction? If not then the game is not for me, I don’t like it when I’m deprived of a choice whether I want to fuck someone or not
Hmm that's right, I didn't put a choice where paul didn't have some :) I'll add a choice to keep in on righteous way! :D

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I played this game once in the past and if I remember correctly you could only progress if you made the fiance/wife fuck other people. Is this still the case or can you progress without this swinging/ntr stuff?

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
You know, I just started playing the game and at first wanted to post a list of typos I ran into (like "want to continued?" instead of "want to continue?" in the content warning), but they actually make the game more funny combined with the goofy humor. Please don't take it as a complaint, I just wanted to say that the language errors don't feel so bad in this game's not-too-serious setting.

• Hey there
Reactions: Dragofinder

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
You know, I just started playing the game and at first wanted to post a list of typos I ran into (like "want to continued?" instead of "want to continue?" in the content warning), but they actually make the game more funny combined with the goofy humor. Please don't take it as a complaint, I just wanted to say that the language errors don't feel so bad in this game's not-too-serious setting.
Haha :D I totally checked the script and yes there was a lot of typos and grammar mistake :censored:
Saint Blackmoor helped me to fix this for the VN update :)

Reactions: Envoye

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
good wife sharing game
Yes, and even though it feels like the wife is trying to turn you into a cuck, you can actually prevent it & the best scene in that update for me was at the auction after your wife made all that money and winning the prize, we could use that money and buy someone else’s wife to fuck, that was such an alpha move, loved it

Dec 27, 2018
This game is pretty awesome and yeah abit awkward to get everything but that’s fine and seems to be changing
One thing that is really missing for so many of these games tho is pubes. Paul says to Carter and clean shaved like you asked but we want choices lol prob too late now for Lisa but please let the sister have a nice tidy bush and keep up the good work

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
Are there any plans to go even more extreme with the cum drinking? Like belly expansions because of all the cum she drinks. Using the same model as when she is pregnant perhaps?

Maybe something for the office path? Or the bad ending creed trip, staying constantly full over the 12 days trip and not needing(forbidden) to eat anything else? ;)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Are there any plans to go even more extreme with the cum drinking? Like belly expansions because of all the cum she drinks. Using the same model as when she is pregnant perhaps?

Maybe something for the office path? Or the bad ending creed trip, staying constantly full over the 12 days trip and not needing(forbidden) to eat anything else? ;)
who cares it's broken as is:

Python:
    elif lisa_drink_cum == 0 and lisa_outfit_job == "sexy" and lisa_var_4 == 2 and lisa_cum_glass_morning == "false" and li.corruption >=31:
        if lisa_var_4 == 2 and lisa_var_24 == 0:
            jump lisa_officesexy_2
            $ quest4 ="If I fail to prepare her cum, she will need to find her food by other means ..."
        elif lisa_var_4 == 2 and lisa_var_24 == 1:
            $ quest4 ="I should accept her colleagues offer to continue her progression ..."
            jump lisa_officesexy_2
        elif lisa_var_4 == 2 and lisa_var_24 == 2:
            $ lisa_var_4 += 1
            $ quest4 ="She must work with her sluty outfit to continu her progression."
            jump randomphone
You cant put the sole incrementer of lisa_var_4 inside a block that also increments lisa_drink_cum and expect the above to ever run.

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
who cares it's broken as is:

Python:
    elif lisa_drink_cum == 0 and lisa_outfit_job == "sexy" and lisa_var_4 == 2 and lisa_cum_glass_morning == "false" and li.corruption >=31:
        if lisa_var_4 == 2 and lisa_var_24 == 0:
            jump lisa_officesexy_2
            $ quest4 ="If I fail to prepare her cum, she will need to find her food by other means ..."
        elif lisa_var_4 == 2 and lisa_var_24 == 1:
            $ quest4 ="I should accept her colleagues offer to continue her progression ..."
            jump lisa_officesexy_2
        elif lisa_var_4 == 2 and lisa_var_24 == 2:
            $ lisa_var_4 += 1
            $ quest4 ="She must work with her sluty outfit to continu her progression."
            jump randomphone
You cant put the sole incrementer of lisa_var_4 inside a block that also increments lisa_drink_cum and expect the above to ever run.
The DEV is converting the game to an VN in the next update. All the broken code will hopefully be fixed then.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes