Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Going the "ideal" way for Paul.
Paul doesn't share Lisa with anyone (except Mr. Carter). Everything seems to be fine, but on the 20th day at noon (like a bolt from the blue) Paul and Lisa find themselves at the threshold of Saul's house. Saul comes out. They greet each other. Right there, in front of the fucking Paul, Saul gropes Lisa, and with the words "let's celebrate a new relationship," puts Lisa on his shoulder and drags her into the house.
He sits Lisa on his lap, and then commands Paul... Less than 5 minutes later, oops, Saul is already naked, and Lisa makes him a feetjob and eats a snack, abundantly watered with Saul's milk.
After swallowing the remnants of milk, Lisa on the blue eye, says to the stunned groom: "Paul!!! This is not what you think..." And then regurgitated with gusto...:ROFLMAO:
Paul turned to me and said: "WTF??? What was that??? In front of my eyes!!! And what happens when I'm not there??? No fucking way, a 'best' friend is called, and Lisa with him!!!"
I am in response to Paul: "I'm out myself... Fuck them both. And leave Lisa 'barefoot and pregnant'...
(Well, do you like small horns? Do you like it? Get used to it... On other ways, the horns will be larger and branchier...)
Not, wait, let's ask DEV, maybe there's a mistake here... something's not right here.:geek:
Is Saul your 'best' friend? Or not anymore? And Lisa seems to be a modest girl...
DEV will explain and explain everything to us."
I'll look at this :D:eek::giggle:. But still, he can take Lisa's feet on anycase :D. Just the new relationship thing that is perhaps out of place :D

PML 021259

May 31, 2022
On the 20th day, the morning, in the bathroom. Sometimes an error appears...

Last edited:

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
I played some of the Creed's route labels, that's savage compared to Saul and Carter routes. :oops:
So the route is not compatible with the other 2? I haven't start a new game to try but given Creed's event only happen during her work and she doesn't have time for that during Carter's event?
Because if I continued my save on day 20 the 5 days are packed with events there isn't a time for wife to go to work LOL.
Can you tell me, how you got the Creed content?

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Can you tell me, how you got the Creed content?
I couldn’t unlock it either
Like a page earlier when I asked dev about Creed's content. Half of it is already in game which you should be able to trigger after asking Lisa to seduce her boss.
Like I said earlier because the path was a bit too harsh for my taste so I didn't play too much of it only up till her co-worker cum feeding part if not mistaken. (the scenes are phone messages and photos sent by Lisa)
The "bad end" part was declared to be pre-implemented codes by dev although the scene and dialogue are already there (which I obviously triggered with console commands and because as dev said it's still developing).
Before the bad end that there's office slut/whore events which I DO NOT KNOW if it's in game or another placeholder because I triggered the scenes just out of curiosity.
If you are playing with urm or enabled console commands, you can easily look up the label names and trigger them manually if you are as curious as me :LOL:. Or just give it some time for dev to move it completely into VN mode and fully implement the route first.

Last edited:

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Hello,
I've put the new update on my Patreon (T2 and T3 until Monday and T1 after). This is about the demo-day at Carter's house.
There is about 30 min of content and around 9000 words. This is a pretty big one.
I hope you'll enjoy :)

It will be public on 18/11/2023

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2022
There is no way for Lisa to get "sold"?
In general, I think the sex scenes could be a bit more varied, some more dirty talk, foreplay, multiple positions, post coital "pillow talk", etc.

Reactions: Envoye

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Like a page earlier when I asked dev about Creed's content. Half of it is already in game which you should be able to trigger after asking Lisa to seduce her boss.
Like I said earlier because the path was a bit too harsh for my taste so I didn't play too much of it only up till her co-worker cum feeding part if not mistaken. (the scenes are phone messages and photos sent by Lisa)
The "bad end" part was declared to be pre-implemented codes by dev although the scene and dialogue are already there (which I obviously triggered with console commands and because as dev said it's still developing).
Before the bad end that there's office slut/whore events which I DO NOT KNOW if it's in game or another placeholder because I triggered the scenes just out of curiosity.
If you are playing with urm or enabled console commands, you can easily look up the label names and trigger them manually if you are as curious as me :LOL:. Or just give it some time for dev to move it completely into VN mode and fully implement the route first.
please give a save!!

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
please give a save!!
Alright this is the scene saves using label jump, don't even attempt to continue playing with the saves. Just treat it like a gallery to satisfy your curiosity because the variables are definitely fucked if continue playing after the jump. Probably only possible to play "normally" with the first save because it stopped at the co-worker's cum eating scene, should be able to continue with content on day 22. Don't bother continuing with the rest of the "jumped" saves though.
Saves are in page 15 to 16 or just change the numbers to your liking.

Reactions: Dragofinder

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
There is no way for Lisa to get "sold"?
In general, I think the sex scenes could be a bit more varied, some more dirty talk, foreplay, multiple positions, post coital "pillow talk", etc.
I don't plan to sold Lisa but she could be rented like Carter's daughter-in-law :sneaky:. Yes, I'll try to do more scene like that but problem is, sex animations are a pain to make and to render :ROFLMAO: I have some full animations but if I want to render all the scene, it will take nearly 5 day h24 to render :oops:. Plus those scene must be adapted to every model. This is too much time for 1 min of gameplay :). I could do static scene though :)

Dec 16, 2022
I don't plan to sold Lisa but she could be rented like Carter's daughter-in-law :sneaky:. Yes, I'll try to do more scene like that but problem is, sex animations are a pain to make and to render :ROFLMAO: I have some full animations but if I want to render all the scene, it will take nearly 5 day h24 to render :oops:. Plus those scene must be adapted to every model. This is too much time for 1 min of gameplay :). I could do static scene though :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't mean like fully animated scenes, I know rendering those takes forever and honestly I don't care for animation all that much tbh. It's a balancing act, too much and the scenes feel artificially drawn out, too little and it feels rushed, but I think some more "padding" with dialog/repetition and couple more static renders for different positions etc. wouldn't hurt here. Like the scene with Saul in the garden, everything surrounding it is great, some teasing, kissing, fingering, the stuff that comes before is equally important to build up tension, but the act itself is over really fast. Keep in mind I'm only criticizising because I care, if I didn't enjoy the game I wouldn't even be here.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018

I don't mean like fully animated scenes, I know rendering those takes forever and honestly I don't care for animation all that much tbh. It's a balancing act, too much and the scenes feel artificially drawn out, too little and it feels rushed, but I think some more "padding" with dialog/repetition and couple more static renders for different positions etc. wouldn't hurt here. Like the scene with Saul in the garden, everything surrounding it is great, some teasing, kissing, fingering, the stuff that comes before is equally important to build up tension, but the act itself is over really fast. Keep in mind I'm only criticizising because I care, if I didn't enjoy the game I wouldn't even be here.
Yes Saul in the garden worked great :) I'll try to make something like that again :giggle:

Reactions: Will619

AmiMun

Jan 31, 2022
Alright! I was only able to get Saul and Carter's scenes! How do you guys are getting Creed's scenes as I cant use the option where I ask her Lisa to seduce her boss.
Help!!!

Reactions: fahad_jameel

fahad_jameel

Jan 29, 2022
Alright! I was only able to get Saul and Carter's scenes! How do you guys are getting Creed's scenes as I cant use the option where I ask her Lisa to seduce her boss.
Help!!!
Same man i tried everything like keeping her in sexy outfit till she changes her breakfast then by default from starting days we were watching tv so had no choice but when i got choice i never missed tv show ,i guess around 12th day she asks her colleagues to give her cum but then beach event begins and after it Carter's event so it doesn't give me any option to seduce her boss .
And without doing creed job on pc my days cannot progress so i have to do them also untill i get option of work on something else that is around 18-19th day. Btw i m playing on Android version so maybe cause of that or i might have no idea how to trigger it i was just following the journal and thread suggestion.

• Sad
Reactions: AmiMun

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Is there plan to split the story paths between dom ntr'ing wife and shared pet wife or having the scenes play differently? Yeah, this where developer hell begins, I'm sure but it's also what makes decisions feel like they matter. Maybe have one of the other guys take over the training while Lisa has you watch or even negotiates you trying some of the equipment for her to even things out?

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes