Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I'm currently changing the game format to VN for the moment and I saw the "Creed" bug while doing that. It happen the same day as the "bet" so, there is a conflict and you can't validate the boss seduction. Plus, there a unreachable condition that I removed.
Here is a little fix. I can't test it now, but it should work :)

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Is there plan to split the story paths between dom ntr'ing wife and shared pet wife or having the scenes play differently? Yeah, this where developer hell begins, I'm sure but it's also what makes decisions feel like they matter. Maybe have one of the other guys take over the training while Lisa has you watch or even negotiates you trying some of the equipment for her to even things out?
I don't plan to do a hard fem dom right now :) but perhaps in the future? Once she will get pregnant perhaps :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'm currently changing the game format to VN for the moment and I saw the "Creed" bug while doing that. It happen the same day as the "bet" so, there is a conflict and you can't validate the boss seduction. Plus, there a unreachable condition that I removed.
So glad your going to get rid of sandbox mode and go the vn route instead, should make it easier with choices to pick what we want to do

Chunkiesmith

Jul 4, 2022
How are you supposed to apply this fix to the game please

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hey! I've put the public version 0.93 on my patreon. I will update this tread on Monday (Not enough time to upload to all the mirror this weekend :))
Downloaded it from your Patreon and even with starting a new game, still cant get any creed content, she talks about fucking him when your screwing her then when your done and they talk she says she doesn’t think its a good idea to do her boss and at night in bed it’s greyed out to seduce boss, I think I stopped at day 20 cause I didn’t see the texts from her drinking the cum at work either

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Hmmm i was following all paths, all i got was sex with the husband then a party event with no sex im confused. Big update? I must be missing something.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LisaTotalInvestigation-P1v0.93a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
While I never experienced this problem myself ever, I read about it on multiple game threads on this site. Typically it is related to 4K screen or something graphic related. Below is how to fix it, generally. If it doesn't work, then it must be different issue.

Press Shift + G, which will bring up a configuration screen.
Look at the Renderer tab/section, usually it is set to Auto.
Manually pick a specific Renderer starting from the bottom ( usually the GLES works ).
Quit and restart the game. If the issue persists, repeat with different Renderer until you get the one that works.
If you tried all the Renderers and still doesn't work, must be different issue, and better ask in Ren'Py specific forum/site/reddit/discord/etc.
Hi, can anyone help how repair ? I have in this game splitsceen in the others no.
You can do that :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
To this day it baffles me why everyone uses Daz 3D despite its complete inability to portray human expression without transforming every model into an uncanny abomination.

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
Is it possible to somehow avoid scene where a husband fucks someone else’s wife (i don’t remember the name) an auction? If not then the game is not for me, I don’t like it when I’m deprived of a choice whether I want to fuck someone or not

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Hmmm i was following all paths, all i got was sex with the husband then a party event with no sex im confused. Big update? I must be missing something.
I played it yesterday the first time. I have a lot of sex scenes, until now with her fiancée and with Mr. Carter. And Paul has sex with Sarah after the auction. So I don´t know how you play. May be too conservative or romantic. ;-)

Reactions: Dragofinder
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes