Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lisa Total Investigation! [P1 v0.95 Public] [Dragofinder Studio] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [519 MB]
- - -

Mac [528 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
Would appreciate if the new public version was available on the first page. The mega link from patreon is causing me issues.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Game looks great,only thing is not big on two protagonists. The reason is that there is always one which you prefer more than the other and want to continue with while the other either cheats,swings or is cucked. Kind of a bummer when you control a character that gets cheated on compared to being the MC that does the cheating...if that makes any sense.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Am I forced to turn wife into some weird mindless zombie pet slave to not get behind on cuck points later? I feel like I chose every sharing option I could except that weird stuff I'm not into and now every choice is blocked by 1 or 2 points behind in that stat......... Maybe someone can tell me what console command to use for increasing cuck points? I really don't want to go through that weird stuff, but I don't wanna be blocked later from stuff I do like either...
You're not forced to do anything, just play the game, if you don't like what you see, then delete it, you have all the power, and move on.

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Please correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't tried this game yet, but by the looks of it seems to me that's another one of those cucky MC's that gets humiliated and cheated through the whole thing and keep acting upset and surprised as to why his fiance is a total slut and yet completely powerless to change anything.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Please correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't tried this game yet, but by the looks of it seems to me that's another one of those cucky MC's that gets humiliated and cheated through the whole thing and keep acting upset and surprised as to why his fiance is a total slut and yet completely powerless to change anything.

These are now fashionable games, they are the ones that are unfortunately all the rage

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes