Oct 10, 2022
Understood, I know some people are into it. It would be nice if he separated it into a different path though. Yeah, even if you don't go down Saul's path she's like that, especially with Carter. Ugh, I really don't like it. lol
Yes, I think that is also another good point. Some people may like sharing but don't like the humiliation, it may be a good idea to separate them to keep people interested in the game.

Reactions: sagerock820

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
MC is consensual in the game. No upset things or surprises here :) And you can avoid a big part of the cuck scene if you want. Just Carter part is unskippable
Is that really true though? Because this update had a unskippeble spa scene where you had no choice but to let some dude in the sauna eat your wife out for no reason. Or am i missing something? Mind you i'm not on the cuck route.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Understood, I know some people are into it. It would be nice if he separated it into a different path though. Yeah, even if you don't go down Saul's path she's like that, especially with Carter. Ugh, I really don't like it. lol
Yes, I think that is also another good point. Some people may like sharing but don't like the humiliation, it may be a good idea to separate them to keep people interested in the game.
Thanks for bringing me that! I'll look what I can do to get ride of the humiliation on the sharing path :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Another great update.
This game keeps getting better and better.

I can't wait for Lisa to make me a daddy.
It's going to be awesome when Audrey finds out Saul knocked up her sister.

Don't worry Audrey sweetie you might get a chance to make me a double daddy in the future.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Thanks for the response guys. I managed to install the game via .apk installer. But the game still crashes during animations. I think it's a "android 11" problem.
Even my port? I have zero problems on android 14

Oct 10, 2022
Another great update.
This game keeps getting better and better.

I can't wait for Lisa to make me a daddy.
It's going to be awesome when Audrey finds out Saul knocked up her sister.

Don't worry Audrey sweetie you might get a chance to make me a double daddy in the future.
Hey would it be okay if I do the same to Kaija and Emma, as Saul does to Lisa? ;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
Oct 10, 2022
Thanks for bringing me that! I'll look what I can do to get ride of the humiliation on the sharing path :)
Hey, are you planning to merge the paths like one true ending thing, if so I don't see any necessity to that if not I think it will add some depth to the game. As you can see, people have various preferences so it make sense that giving as much as freedom without axing the storyline.

Oct 10, 2022
You know what would be interesting, complete loyal path. Wife only have sex with the husband, they don't cheat each other. Maybe not even show that and just imply it happened. Any time Carter tries something got cockblocked by something funny, turns out Creed is gay and also very intolerant to PDA so all of his employees behave, Saul is a good friend of Paul and don't even think about having something more than friendship with Lisa. They leave the mysterious dead to the authorities. For once police catch the bad guys and end the evil syndicate.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Would not it be funny, people came for corruption game and game ends without even single sex scene.

Jokes aside, this could be a secret ending. Like an option to refuse the detective saying we are sad about our friend but it's not our job to investigate. Then next scene old Paul and Lisa reminiscing about the past, none of the things happen anymore. :LOL:
There is a game called Atonia Blues and have an ending exactly like this. At the beginning MC kills the main competitor and game ends there. Time to time, I replay that scene. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dragofinder

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Haha :ROFLMAO: Could be an idea, but yes, it will be short :ROFLMAO:
I'm adjusting Lisa's behaviour :geek:. She humiliate the MC only if you have enough cucky points now.
I made the SPA licking guy optional for those who want a sorta loyal Lisa :HideThePain:. But I won't cock block Ed :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes