Lisa Total Investigation! [P1 v0.97] [Dragofinder Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
I don't see what I did wrong but ok? Anyway, Patreon just bough f95 so...
April fool's ofc. Btw do you think it's normal to release a public update more than 2 months later than the patreon release? I have the answer for you: it's not. Pretty much every dev I know releases a public update a few weeks after the patreon release, not 2 months later.
PS: it's useless that you change mega link, i just saved the file in my pc and i can upload it on mega easy.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don't see what I did wrong but ok? Anyway, Patreon just bough f95 so...
sounds to me like he was just be impatient and didn't care about your reasons. I forgot what they were but nevertheless I respect your decision even if I didn't want to wait as long to play for the next public build. As I was not willing to buy on steam until a later date but still going buy eventually even with someone like him leaking earlier than you want

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
April fool's ofc. Btw do you think it's normal to release a public update more thant 2 months later than the patreon release? I have the answer for you: it's not. Pretty much every dev I know releases a public update a few weeks after the patreon release, not 2 months later.
PS: it's useless that you change mega link, i just saved the file in my pc and i can upload it on mega easy.
It's just not fair... It's a matter of steam release.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
sounds to me like he was just be impatient and didn't care about your reasons. I forgot what they were but nevertheless I respect your decision even if I didn't want to wait as long to play for the next public build. As I was not willing to buy on steam until a later date but still going buy eventually even with someone like him leaking earlier than you want
Thanks!

master861

Nov 4, 2022
is the bug fixed with the prego or maybe the bug is not known?
if you ask ,what mistake if you get pregnant as mc lisa it says pregnant by [MC_name] not the name of you only [MC_name]

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Do you know how much time it takes me to make that game? More that 10h a day for months! That's logical to want to be paid for your work. Don't you think?
You are right but do not worry. I finished 3 times Baldurs gate cracked version. Then I bought it to play more. If your work is good, then people going to support you anyway. Just do your work because you are enjoying, not because of money. Because that will make your game better. And that will make people support you even more.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
dude... "Exposure" is what will grow your patron base. when people see your game, Like it, they will consider supporting you. Public release is how that happens ! Quick releases ,,, say 1 to 2 months seems to be the most accepted. When They see long development times ... less likely. Yes, It is always a gamble but the quality of the game will lessen that.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
You are right but do not worry. I finished 3 times Baldurs gate cracked version. Then I bought it to play more. If your work is good, then people going to support you anyway. Just do your work because you are enjoying, not because of money. Because that will make your game better. And that will make people support you even more.
Yes i agree.. i bought The Wither 3 also four times just to try it on all plattforms...:)...but PC beats all consoles since u can apply nexus mods to improve the game dramatically..

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes