holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
First I'd like to congratulate the dev for making this very good game but also for making me enjoy something I usually don't. I've never been into the whole cuckold, hotwife stuff, I've always enjoyed more when something was taboo or forbidden like incest, cheating, NTR... So I don't know how or what exactly you're doing that somehow makes me enjoy it but hey keep it going dude ;)
You even made me pay for the game on patreon, something I didn't do for years. lol

Secondly I'd like to suggest a couple of things, of course just feel free to ignore what I'm going to say, like I said I already like the game the way it is so.
I think it would be nice to maybe have a cheating path, I think it would work despite having the MC already being fine with his fiancee fucking other dudes. I was imagining something like even though the couple are in an open relationship they should have a limit, like maybe some guys the MC really doesn't want her to fuck (a guy he can't stand or her exes...). Of course she would agree but at the same time this interdiction would kinda turn her on and would eventually cheat on him. I would love to see something like that.
I would also love to see some more femdom content as the cuckold path progress, having Lisa being more dominant as the MC become more submissive. I know we've seen her humiliate him but I think we can have her more dominant without necesserly being more humiliating, I don't know.

Anyway sorry for the long post once again, good job dude, and that was just some paths that I was thinking about while replaying it and just wanted to share my thoughts about it. I never made a game so I don't how much work it would take or not so yeah if it's too much or you're not interesting to tell those kinds of stories totally get it, still gonna keep playing it ;)
very well said :) I would love too a path where things going out of control, but this is already awesome as it is ;) I can't wait to see where it all leads...

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
It should be public in more or less three weeks :) I'm currently finishing the writing of v097. And since it should be the final release of part1, it takes more time to prepare :giggle:
I do not want to be rude but just to understand. 0.96 come out on 7th Feb. Now we are at 7th Mar so after 1 month we still don't have the game here. And for the public release we need to wait 3 weeks more? Is this a joke? 2 months for public release? Or am i miss something?

Reactions: Dragofinder

SpankyM42

Jun 20, 2022
I do not want to be rude but just to understand. 0.96 come out on 7th Feb. Now we are at 7th Mar so after 1 month we still don't have the game here. And for the public release we need to wait 3 weeks more? Is this a joke? 2 months for public release? Or am i miss something?
I thought that 0.96 was released on Steam on Feb 24 and was the official release of that version.
I might be mistaken as I'm old and decrepit with failing eyesight, but I don't mind being wrong from time to time.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I thought that 0.96 was released on Steam on Feb 24 and was the official release of that version.
I might be mistaken as I'm old and decrepit with failing eyesight, but I don't mind being wrong from time to time.
Yes, you are right. Official release was the steam release :) It's only 12 days ago :censored: I'd like to have one version between public version :D.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Patreon version come out on 7th Feb.......

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
All the additions are very cool and awesome. The author has a style, and it drastically differentiates it from most games, and makes the game itself more interesting. Especially the interactions with co-workers on the phone were enjoyable.

• Red Heart
Apr 19, 2020
Not for the moment, I'll try to make one after finishing part 1 :)
Do we have a Cheating route where Lisa cheats on Paul behind his back , If yes then how to get it?

Also are there any sex scenes with Saul except the first one where Paul is not involved

Last edited:

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Do we have a Cheating route where Lisa cheats on Paul behind his back , If yes then how to get it?

Also are there any sex scenes with Saul except the first one where Paul is not involved
Yes, there is one on v0.96. If you are not on Saul's route, Lisa ask MC if he is jealous of Saul. If you say no, she will begin to cheat (lightly for the moment).
Apart from the phone messaging, there is one where she goes on a date with Saul without MC.
There will be more of it in Part 2 :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, there is one on v0.96. If you are not on Saul's route, Lisa ask MC if he is jealous of Saul. If you say no, she will begin to cheat (lightly for the moment).
Apart from the phone messaging, there is one where she goes on a date with Saul without MC.
How about at the office, can she get fucked by any of her co workers besides the boss? Or any other characters

Apr 19, 2020
Great , Can we expect a walkthrough with the the first version of Part 2

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
How about at the office, can she get fucked by any of her co workers besides the boss? Or any other characters
Boss got the pussy privilege :cool:
Great , Can we expect a walkthrough with the the first version of Part 2
Yes, it should be done for part 2.
What need was there even to say cheating, MC makes Lisa fuck with everyone and gets her pregnant by others, it was also necessary to cheat, honestly, with such a stupid MC it was a useless path, he will be a Cuckold Husband, and father of a child not his, hahah, worse than that.
:ROFLMAO: Yeah, it could makes more sense if she doesn't fuck with everyone :HideThePain:
new public update tommorow?
It's taking me longer than expected. I'm encountering issues with rendering certain interior scenes; Daz can be quite troublesome at times. I plan to release it on the same day I launch version 0.97 on Steam. :)

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Boss got the pussy privilege :cool:

Yes, it should be done for part 2.

:ROFLMAO: Yeah, it could makes more sense if she doesn't fuck with everyone :HideThePain:

It's taking me longer than expected. I'm encountering issues with rendering certain interior scenes; Daz can be quite troublesome at times. I plan to release it on the same day I launch version 0.97 on Steam. :)
eagerly waiting for the update

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't wait for Saul to bang both Audrey and Lisa assuming he does of course.
He might even get a threesome the lucky dude.

Of course I'll be standing by to get sloppy seconds and perform clean up duties.
It would be especially arousing to kiss Lisa while Saul's cum is on her face.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes