88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yep, there should be 3 parts :) I already have an idea for part 2 and it will end at the wedding. Part 3 will be their life after the wedding :) But I don't exactly know how I will do that yet :giggle:
you just have to keep going and create a lot of new investigations for the season 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - up to season 20 or 30 ;)
you have such a great model in Lisa!
can't wait to see the part 69 :cool:

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
you just have to keep going and create a lot of new investigations for the season 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - up to season 20 or 30 ;)
you have such a great model in Lisa!
can't wait to see the part 69 :cool:
good thought. but i like the saying 'all good things have an end'. same for this game. A good end would make the VN series perfect. and then a new fresh VN with a new idea but similar kinks would be great.

SpankyM42

Jun 20, 2022
I thought the public release of .96c would have happened by now
The Steam release was less than a week ago. I would guess that it would be at least a week for release here to be fair to the Steam clients. A few more days for this, it's worth the wait,,, I hope.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
First I'd like to congratulate the dev for making this very good game but also for making me enjoy something I usually don't. I've never been into the whole cuckold, hotwife stuff, I've always enjoyed more when something was taboo or forbidden like incest, cheating, NTR... So I don't know how or what exactly you're doing that somehow makes me enjoy it but hey keep it going dude ;)
You even made me pay for the game on patreon, something I didn't do for years. lol

Secondly I'd like to suggest a couple of things, of course just feel free to ignore what I'm going to say, like I said I already like the game the way it is so.
I think it would be nice to maybe have a cheating path, I think it would work despite having the MC already being fine with his fiancee fucking other dudes. I was imagining something like even though the couple are in an open relationship they should have a limit, like maybe some guys the MC really doesn't want her to fuck (a guy he can't stand or her exes...). Of course she would agree but at the same time this interdiction would kinda turn her on and would eventually cheat on him. I would love to see something like that.
I would also love to see some more femdom content as the cuckold path progress, having Lisa being more dominant as the MC become more submissive. I know we've seen her humiliate him but I think we can have her more dominant without necesserly being more humiliating, I don't know.

Anyway sorry for the long post once again, good job dude, and that was just some paths that I was thinking about while replaying it and just wanted to share my thoughts about it. I never made a game so I don't how much work it would take or not so yeah if it's too much or you're not interesting to tell those kinds of stories totally get it, still gonna keep playing it ;)

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
First I'd like to congratulate the dev for making this very good game but also for making me enjoy something I usually don't. I've never been into the whole cuckold, hotwife stuff, I've always enjoyed more when something was taboo or forbidden like incest, cheating, NTR... So I don't know how or what exactly you're doing that somehow makes me enjoy it but hey keep it going dude ;)
You even made me pay for the game on patreon, something I didn't do for years. lol

Secondly I'd like to suggest a couple of things, of course just feel free to ignore what I'm going to say, like I said I already like the game the way it is so.
I think it would be nice to maybe have a cheating path, I think it would work despite having the MC already being fine with his fiancee fucking other dudes. I was imagining something like even though the couple are in an open relationship they should have a limit, like maybe some guys the MC really doesn't want her to fuck (a guy he can't stand or her exes...). Of course she would agree but at the same time this interdiction would kinda turn her on and would eventually cheat on him. I would love to see something like that.
I would also love to see some more femdom content as the cuckold path progress, having Lisa being more dominant as the MC become more submissive. I know we've seen her humiliate him but I think we can have her more dominant without necesserly being more humiliating, I don't know.

Anyway sorry for the long post once again, good job dude, and that was just some paths that I was thinking about while replaying it and just wanted to share my thoughts about it. I never made a game so I don't how much work it would take or not so yeah if it's too much or you're not interesting to tell those kinds of stories totally get it, still gonna keep playing it ;)
Thanks :giggle: There is a mildly cheat path if you didn't accept Saul as Lisa's boyfriend and it's already a lot of work (at least it was for v0.96) :D The scene play at the cinema. I'll make a walkthrough when I'll have the time, cause there are paths that are not easy to get. I don't think I'll add a stranger as a second role character to the story for the moment. Part 2 will bring some new characters (Paul's father for exemple), but I don't know yet how it will turn :ROFLMAO:.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Thanks :giggle: There is a mildly cheat path if you didn't accept Saul as Lisa's boyfriend and it's already a lot of work (at least it was for v0.96) :D The scene play at the cinema. I'll make a walkthrough when I'll have the time, cause there are paths that are not easy to get. I don't think I'll add a stranger as a second role character to the story for the moment. Part 2 will bring some new characters (Paul's father for exemple), but I don't know yet how it will turn :ROFLMAO:.
Alright well thanks for the infos. I appreciate it.
Damn Paul's father!?! Really can't wait to see what's next :)

• Love
Reactions: Dragofinder
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes