Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
That is not so. Almost every scene from the start you constantly fighting the guys and your fiance from turn you into a cuck.
Maybe we haven't played the same game, but the one I played, there is very often the option to say no or avoid certain scenes. Don't let her run around half naked and she doesn't get groped, you can say no to her drinking other mens cum and so on.

And my best friend getting nacked and laying with her, would have been the end of our friendship.
There are many scenes in this game that lack sense and are not fun; the whole arc with the best friend is among them, including the "accidentally nude next to the wife" thing.
It doesn't please me as an NTR-fan because these "unwanted coincidences" don't make for an appealing cuckold story, and it doesn't please the harem crowd because, yeah, it's not mcs dick touching the wife.
That said, even in this scene you can avoid anything going further and prevent wifey from getting fucked by the black dude.

This game is about the wife using her body to get something from others, so if you don't like to see fictional wives being touched and fucked by others, it's not the game for you, but you can play the game with an (almost) faithful wife, and MC has so much influence that his "no" is respected by pretty much everyone, even the big boss. It's probably a good game for all who like willing and eager cuckolding, aka sharing, not so much for people who enjoy power imbalances (like me) or people who want a harem game or a monogamous wife.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Lisa is wonderful as a model and as a wife. :love: Yesterday I have finished this latest version I would like to allow myself to make some small constructive suggestions to make the story more consistent and a little more "educational."

Lisa decides she wants to marry the MC with a big baby bump...and we are around day 43 she doesn't look pregnant yet but if I were her....
I would advise Lisa, as she is starting to have a growing number of boyfriends and potential fathers,

1) to think about doing some medical checkups on the genetic compatibility of her partners as well... (this is also educative)

2) not always those who produce sperm fluid in large quantities have an active spermatozoas concentration capable of impregnating a woman.
and on the contrary in those who ejaculate smaller quantities of fluids it could have a higher concentration.

By the way, it looks like Lisa is over 30 years of age and her body is perfect.
But after the age of 30, the ability to get pregnant decreases a bit
if I were dev I would start creating recurring gynecological appointments.;) this can lead in some new male black doctor that can beinvolved in the challenge;)
... obviously the story is very comedic and comical but a dash of realism would be too:
3) pregnancy lasts an average of 8/9 months and begins to be visible around month 3/4 with the swelling of the abdomen.
4) we are talking... 4 months = 120 days
For her to have a baby bump suitable for her marriage intentions it takes at least 6/7 months so at least 240 days of story is needed before this wedding with a baby bump like as you see in the cover photo.:love:

What I mean is that even if she gets pregnant tomorrow it will take quite a bit of updating.

I really enjoyed the approach the author is giving to this story and even the cuckolded husband is not so much to blame because I learned that to have a relationship with a woman you have to take care of the woman you love...and if she loves to have sex there are not many options...either you divorce and look for a different woman or if you love Lisa with her beautiful body and optimistic smile you can't do anything but be happy when she is happy

Anyway I will wait at least until day 80 or more before writing my definitive review....

Good luck and my best wishes to the developer

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Lisa is wonderful as a model and as a wife. :love: Yesterday I have finished this latest version I would like to allow myself to make some small constructive suggestions to make the story more consistent and a little more "educational."

Lisa decides she wants to marry the MC with a big baby bump...and we are around day 43 she doesn't look pregnant yet but if I were her....
I would advise Lisa, as she is starting to have a growing number of boyfriends and potential fathers,

1) to think about doing some medical checkups on the genetic compatibility of her partners as well... (this is also educative)

2) not always those who produce sperm fluid in large quantities have an active spermatozoas concentration capable of impregnating a woman.
and on the contrary in those who ejaculate smaller quantities of fluids it could have a higher concentration.

By the way, it looks like Lisa is over 30 years of age and her body is perfect.
But after the age of 30, the ability to get pregnant decreases a bit
if I were dev I would start creating recurring gynecological appointments.;) this can lead in some new male black doctor that can beinvolved in the challenge;)
... obviously the story is very comedic and comical but a dash of realism would be too:
3) pregnancy lasts an average of 8/9 months and begins to be visible around month 3/4 with the swelling of the abdomen.
4) we are talking... 4 months = 120 days
For her to have a baby bump suitable for her marriage intentions it takes at least 6/7 months so at least 240 days of story is needed before this wedding with a baby bump like as you see in the cover photo.:love:

What I mean is that even if she gets pregnant tomorrow it will take quite a bit of updating.

I really enjoyed the approach the author is giving to this story and even the cuckolded husband is not so much to blame because I learned that to have a relationship with a woman you have to take care of the woman you love...and if she loves to have sex there are not many options...either you divorce and look for a different woman or if you love Lisa with her beautiful body and optimistic smile you can't do anything but be happy when she is happy

Anyway I will wait at least until day 80 or more before writing my definitive review....

Good luck and my best wishes to the developer
Hey! Thanks 88stanford88! :giggle:

She will become pregnant in part 2 (in about 2 updates). Potentials father are "just" the MC, Saul, Creed and Carter. The only one having a little advantage is Saul but it's not that much. The more important is to choose which lover will cum inside her during her fertility periods :D.

I don't plan on medical stuff :) It's not really my cup of tea :HideThePain:

The first update of part 2 will focus on getting her pregnant for good :ROFLMAO: and yes, she should have her baby bump for the wedding on June :)

Yes, MC is loosing control a little more each times, but it's all in good fun :D He can't resist her, anyway!

There will be some jumps in time, so day 80 should come soon enough :eek:

cuckfromad

Oct 31, 2023
Hello there! Here is the beast! A big one :) - A total of 520 renders! - About 14 500 words. More than 30min of gameplay...
These are the author's words
Soon

Reactions: Dragofinder
Jul 28, 2018
What's the point of playing the game if you get an save file? There is no gallery, so you have to play the game to see it all. And yes you have to restart as the new content is in the beginning.
Because they made it so old saves don't work....

0.93 save anyone? Lisa doggy path.....

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
Because they made it so old saves don't work....

0.93 save anyone? Lisa doggy path.....
0.93 was an sandbox game, since 0.94+ this game has been converted to an VN.
There is lots of content in the earlier days that you will miss. Even new path that you can take.
Trust me you'll enjoy the game much more if you restart, or just use the "skip unseen text" option.

Jul 28, 2018
0.93 was an sandbox game, since 0.94+ this game has been converted to an VN.
There is lots of content in the earlier days that you will miss. Even new path that you can take.
Trust me you'll enjoy the game much more if you restart, or just use the "skip unseen text" option.
Oh, then i guess it makes sense

Reactions: Jukke55

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
One thing I do hope for is no matter how far down the rabbit hole we go.
I want Lisa to still love me no matter what.

I love the idea of her having lots of boyfriends and stuff.
But I would get a little upset if she starts resenting or not caring about me.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes