Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Yeah I know it's common in London and big city but maybe less in smaller town? :D I crossed wild UK girls in Croatia last summer and yeah it was sort of a bunch of aliens walking in transparent skirt and strings :LOL: Of course they were drunk as fuck :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Yeah, but you said Paul and Lisa were walking back into the city. Which seems to suggest the park is a city centre park.

What you described above is a typical Saturday night, in the centres of most UK Cities or large towns. There are dozens of Youtube channels devoted to filming young scantily clad, invariably drunken women, out on the town, on the streets of London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool and Leeds.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah, but you said Paul and Lisa were walking back into the city. Which seems to suggest the park is a city centre park.

What you described above is a typical Saturday night, in the centres of most UK Cities or large towns. There are dozens of Youtube channels devoted to filming young scantily clad, invariably drunken women, out on the town, on the streets of London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool and Leeds.
are you sure that in London there are no perverts hanging out in suburban parks?
look this is the scene... and you are saying senseless thibg about the park where that scene takes place!

hereis the scene in the park, where as you said "Lisa is questioned by a guy for wearing a skimpy swimsuit, and then presumed to be a prostitute,"
Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 14.39.52.jpg
ABANDONED DISTRICT
Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 14.40.11.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 14.40.38.jpg

There are abandoned Laundry in the central park in London?
Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 14.41.18.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 14.41.48.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 14.42.11.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 14.42.28.jpg
So you think no one is looking for whore in London abandoned suburban Parks?

and then they were coming back from the abandoned beach so it was a suburban park....
but then what do you care?...do you want to trob faults in a masterpiece? Or are you looking for a developer to listen to your senseless advice?

have you play this game for real or you want save the honour of Lisa girl?

She is not lesbian
She is submissive...

Are you sure this game is for you?

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
are you sure that in London there are no perverts hanging out in suburban parks?
look this is the scene... and you are saying senseless thibg about the park where that scene takes place!
View attachment 3682585
ABANDONED DISTRICT
View attachment 3682588
View attachment 3682589

There are abandoned Laundry in the central park in London?
View attachment 3682590
View attachment 3682591
View attachment 3682592
View attachment 3682594
So you think no one is looking for whore in London Parks?

and then they were coming back from the abandoned beach so it was a suburban park....
but then what do you care?...do you want to trob faults in a masterpiece? Or are you looking for a developer to listen to your senseless advice?

have you play this game for real or you want save the honour of Lisa girl?

She is not lesbian
She is submissive...

Are you sure this game is for you?
Yeah, I'm sure there are perverts hanging around, but none of them would react the way he did, and assume that Lisa was a prostitute because she was simply wearing skimpy clothing. In most UK cities, it's very commonplace to see women in skimpy clothing and about 99.99% of them are not prostitutes. Because street prostitution is very rare in the UK. The police here have a zero tolerance policy for Prostitution in all but a few areas ( usually industrial areas that are largely empty at night). Most perverts in the UK would be aware of this. If they were interested in hooking up with a working girl, the last place they'd be hanging out, would be a city park ( and make that x10 in an ordinary suburban park).

Now this might be the case where you are. But here in the UK, it hasn't been so for a very long time. I was just pointing this fact out, I wasn't expecting the Dev to change anything. It's just a trivial error. And I can assure you, I don't want to save Lisa's honour at all. I always want the female protagonists in these types of games to become dirty sluts, probably even more than you do.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah, I'm sure there are perverts hanging around, but none of them would react the way he did, and assume that Lisa was a prostitute because she was simply wearing skimpy clothing.
really.. are you talking about the MC :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
do you want change the story?
the husband has his fetish... I could have said the same to my first girlfriend (and i have done this) ... because she was a whore and I loved that she was a whore.
In most UK cities, it's very commonplace to see women in skimpy clothing and about 99.99% of them are not prostitutes. Because street prostitution is very rare in the UK. The police here have a zero tolerance policy for Prostitution in all but a few areas ( usually industrial areas that are largely empty at night). Most perverts in the UK would be aware of this. If they were interested in hooking up with a working girl, the last place they'd be hanging out, would be a city park ( and make that x10 in an ordinary suburban park).
are you talking about this game... abandoned park are abandoned and the city where this game is located is not a big city as the dev already said to you

so why you want go OFF TOPIc by writting senseles sentences that are nothing to do with this great game?
Now this might be the case where you are. But here in the UK, it hasn't been so for a very long time.
The united kingdom is no longer among my favorite destinations but I still don't understand what that has to do with Lisa and the game!
I was just pointing this fact out, I wasn't expecting the Dev to change anything. It's just a trivial error.
yous this is your trivial error
And I can assure you, I don't want to save Lisa's honour at all. I always want the female protagonists in these types of games to become dirty sluts, probably even more than you do.
I hope instead that Lisa in this games don't become irreailable Brainless bimbo...

I hope lisa has lots of babies from lots of different partners and that she stays true to her husband's desire for her to get laid by all the best studs she meets

I just replay to your wrong assuption about the park location that was clearly write in the game was in an ABANDONED DISTRICT!

WeAreChecking

Nov 29, 2020
I always do my own ports for myself , i just shared that one to assist a user and Dragofinder allowed
Oh okay, I played your port, then v0.97 came out and I wasn't finding your port for it anywhere so I got confused thinking did I right? Then I found it yesterday so I thought ask you.

Anyways thanks for replying and also thanks for your ports yours are the best but don't tell the others.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cebs

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Oh okay, I played your port, then v0.97 came out and I wasn't finding your port for it anywhere so I got confused thinking did I right? Then I found it yesterday so I thought ask you.

Anyways thanks for replying and also thanks for your ports yours are the best but don't tell the others.
I still think it needs a compressed version, more than 2gb it's a waste of space, let me see and come back in a few minutes :p

WeAreChecking

Nov 29, 2020
Here's my unofficial compressed android port of Lisa Total Investigation! [P1 v0.97]

Download
Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See guys I told you hes the best. Thanks for the port man, have a great day/night.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cebs

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Here's my unofficial compressed android port of Lisa Total Investigation! [P1 v0.97]

Download
Pixeldrain

I made some changes for newer versions. I compressed musics and some other things :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Will619 and cebs
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes