King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Is most of the wife's office content supposed to be locked out? There are missing variables and in order to trigger certain variables, you need to have triggered them already...
Unfortunately, almost all of Lisa's office scenes via her cell phone are missing, except for the first message when you ask her to change her outfit.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So what am I missing, or is the game done? I got over 100 corruption game tells me to corrupt her to progress.
But nothing is happening, there were other options to choose from other that sexy suit for her office, but after choosing that you can't change it again, I just feel like if that isn't the end of the content it's very excessively grindy.
If the game has run out of content the game should tell you that, you have a journal without hints for a reason.
If there are specific things you need to do maybe add a hint button in that box if you don't wanna add specifics there and let that be a choice the player makes. because right now I am just wondering if I am wasting my time for nothing or maybe I am missing something.
given the other bugs, maybe you the dev have missed something. looking at the files, it's most likely just the devs fault, as the other guy stated, all the office scenes from the phone in the files are not in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldLinksSs

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Friends, I swear to Jesus, I am not a spammer :LOL: , I ask a repeated question in games that have strong rendering and models because there is no way to find out it unless I play 3-4 hours in each game to understand it

Is the MC this game easy girl or hard girl ( or lady ) ? I mean, do she have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do she quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship ? I hope she have sufficient and necessary resistance

Oct 6, 2022
Good game! Been looking for something like this for a long time! And the story progresses at a good pace.

Similar to "Watching My Wife", "The Adventurous Couple".

Are there other similar games?

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
I just played it for like 2 hours.

So the first 30-40min she is really resistant but only to her fiancee (Cause she doesn't really talk with other guys).
So he starts training her a bit which is nice to loosen her up, but the shift is too quick in my opinion.
After the first sleepover of his friend, she looses up extremly and looses almost all standards.
Its like a 360 change of personality. I am like you and love it when she has resistance and you slowly wear her down in these games. So I was excited at the beginning. But the shift from: no i want a baby only with you, i don't wanna touch other men to: I'm a cum dumpster take me is too quick in my opinion.

Still a nice game :)

Friends, I swear to Jesus, I am not a spammer :LOL: , I ask a repeated question in games that have strong rendering and models because there is no way to find out it unless I play 3-4 hours in each game to understand it

Is the MC this game easy girl or hard girl ( or lady ) ? I mean, do she have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do she quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship ? I hope she have sufficient and necessary resistance

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
You're welcome :)

Nice game because the MC is aware of basically everything. Everything happens at his consent. However, from time to time he is not there: e.g. he gets a phonecall while his fiancee is fooling around with another man and all 3 are in the room, so he leaves for the phone call and the other guy goes a step further and she likes it.
I mean i prefer games where an NPC wears your wife down slowly. I am also not a big fan of these sharing games but still nice as i wish to hope for proper "cheating" which should happen in the next releases (and already did a bit).
I don't want to spoiler too much here :)

thank you friend
The last sentence "still a nice game" is valid even after the mc becomes a dumpstart? If so, what is the reason?

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
You're welcome :)

Nice game because the MC is aware of basically everything. Everything happens at his consent. However, from time to time he is not there: e.g. he gets a phonecall while his fiancee is fooling around with another man and all 3 are in the room, so he leaves for the phone call and the other guy goes a step further and she likes it.
I mean i prefer games where an NPC wears your wife down slowly. I am also not a big fan of these sharing games but still nice as i wish to hope for proper "cheating" which should happen in the next releases (and already did a bit).
I don't want to spoiler too much here :)
I agree, when the MC is there during the sexual events (or through a hidden camera or any other method), you can look at the matter from the point of view of that MC and feel with him (with the MC) and this is great.

Like you, I am also a fan of cheating because cuckold and hotwife games usually lead to humiliation and becoming a slut and devaluing the mc's wife, but cheating is not like that, there is still emotional and sexual tension.

Reactions: kirbydancer

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like this game. Has the day 9 bug been figured out? The hotfix doesn't seem to help at least in my case.
I'm working on spelling errors ATM.
Any help would be appreciated.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Until which day is the game going right now, I am at day 22 and feel like in endless loop. So I guess the game goes to this point right now?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes