tsellers69

Nov 20, 2019
Weird issue. When I extracted the game into a folder, then clicked on the folder I would get a not responding problem. Deleted the game with a third party file explorer program. Tried again and the same until I renamed the game folder before extracting it.

• Wow
Reactions: Dragofinder

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Hey @dragofin How many scenes are there with Saul for now? I mean after the breakfast scene, we dont see him anymore for now?

Jan 7, 2021
ok now i'm depressed. is there any walktrough to not get bugged in the first morning training session? i tried it 3 times with different actions, but still got bugged there so i cant continue

Jan 16, 2021
Great game! I have a problem with day 14, when Saul and Lisa are on the couch. When I try to 'help' them, the game sends to the bathroom (for a lubricant, I suppose), but I can't find anything. Does Anyone know what to do?

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Great game! I have a problem with day 14, when Saul and Lisa are on the couch. When I try to 'help' them, the game sends to the bathroom (for a lubricant, I suppose), but I can't find anything. Does Anyone know what to do?
This is in the old version :) now paul doesn't need to get the lub :)

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Hey @dragofin How many scenes are there with Saul for now? I mean after the breakfast scene, we dont see him anymore for now?
Not for the moment but in the next update the first scene is with lisa going with paul to Saul house for her first girlfriend-boyfriend night :giggle::giggle::giggle::geek:

Reactions: sahadeva

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
where is this wardrobe? v0.9a
WTF? If to press three times on Buy Home Outfit for Lisa, the kitchen sex scene comes on, then abruptly turns on the dialog on the beach George and Paul, then again the sex scene, and then there is a button to put things in the wardrobe.
There is no more wardrobe in 0.9a :giggle:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Is treating Lisa like a dog going to be a big part of your game? Or can you make it optional, it’s not hot to me to watch a girl eat dog food and go outside lift her leg to piss. I’m more looking forward to when she goes to the office with a coffee mug and asks the guys to add there own cream too it while she drinks it down in front of them sloppily and some drips on her chin and neck and she just uses her hand to pick up and lick it off :love:

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Is treating Lisa like a dog going to be a big part of your game? Or can you make it optional, it’s not hot to me to watch a girl eat dog food and go outside lift her leg to piss. I’m more looking forward to when she goes to the office with a coffee mug and asks the guys to add there own cream too it while she drinks it down in front of them sloppily and some drips on her chin and neck and she just uses her hand to pick up and lick it off :love:
Agreed. I don't particularly like the BDSM route either, it might be really optional if someone wants to play it that way.

Reactions: Dragofinder

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
That's the part regarding Carter. It could be optionnal :) Since Lisa can approche the Belgian guy with creed also. I'll try to do that!

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
can someone tell me if we control only the wife or we control the husband too? can we avoid controlling the husband or the wife at the same time I'm not a fan of the multiple protagonist tag and mainly controlling whether there will be NTR with one or the other.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes