Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
can someone tell me if we control only the wife or we control the husband too? can we avoid controlling the husband or the wife at the same time I'm not a fan of the multiple protagonist tag and mainly controlling whether there will be NTR with one or the other.
You control only one at a time. This is mainly the male (95%) and sometime the female :)

Reactions: sahadeva

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
There must be an icon on the bedroom's wardrobe right after buying her outfit
I applied the fix and there's still no icon in the bedroom after buying the outfit (on windows).
I'm stuck, whatever I do and wherever I go, the game doesn't progress.

Ok, so apparently the v0.9 doesn't work...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragofinder

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
You control only one at a time. This is mainly the male (95%) and sometime the female :)

I understand it's a shame that the game won't be for me because I don't like NTR, but I wish the dev good luck and I hope your game works well, I'm tired of seeing several projects being canceled even for genres that I don't like

Reactions: Dragofinder

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I applied the fix and there's still no icon in the bedroom after buying the outfit (on windows).
I'm stuck, whatever I do and wherever I go, the game doesn't progress.

Ok, so apparently the v0.9 doesn't work...
Yes there was errors when compiling and since it's my first time doing that, I didn't thought it will cause that much bugs :oops: So I decided to kill thoses wardrobe screens :D

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Is it a bug or are there some renders in some scenes missing...at least thete are some scenes where i get "image not found" message. Is there a fix for that?

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Is it a bug or are there some renders in some scenes missing...at least thete are some scenes where i get "image not found" message. Is there a fix for that?
Some renders are not yet in the story :D You can pm me with screens where you get missing images, I'll look at that

Reactions: Puma1978

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I just started play8ing the game and there is no icon on the wardrobe so its stuck as time not moving forward, please help thank you
You must dl v0.9a. in that version there is no more wardrobe (and play with a new start)

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: M3lly and JamboIRA
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes