K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Is there cheating behind the husband back without him knowing?
Not realy, this is a Cuck Game rather than NTR. The Wife might not tell everything to the MC, but in Generall its based on mutual consense, no cheating etc. Which shouldnt be suprising if you want your wife to be a Dog.

• Sad
Reactions: quiboune

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Still getting error at launch. (Using JoiPlay) View attachment 3972071
You will need to delete the translations files in the "tl" folder, they are defined twice.

Remove the translation files in the "tl" folder, the French, Portuguese, and Spanish, they are defined twice, that is what is causing the building issues to Mac along with running for some users.
If you are using my compressed version, this error is already taken care of.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
This seems a little weird to me:
1724764216062.png
1724764236385.png

If part 2 includes all of part 1, then why is it part 2?
Also, does this mean that all the player choices in part 1 (assuming there are any and this isn't just a kinetic novel) don't matter?

Not trying to be rude. Just confused.

Reactions: wotano

silentguitar

Feb 7, 2019
I don't even know there is a specific "cuck route" you can choose before... I never got any option for that, I've read here that it shows up in day 40 but in my playthrought day 40 is just skipped immediately to 41. Is there any specific choice I need to make beforehand? (hope it doesn't need me to pick urination stuff)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I don't know if this has been raised beforehand, as going through 60 pages of post would grrr, but I think this game either needs a chatbox or change the colours for the chat and also change the background colour of the journal, it's really hard to read the writing at times especially when you got white writing on a almost white background.

Reactions: hooter

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hmm, trying to figure out why the dev is trying to force the player to have the MC eat everyone's cum, every time the MC is asked to eat someone's cum even after saying the first time it wasn't his kink, you might as well have included getting the MC to suck cock as well, as in my eyes both aren't hetro and gay/bi isn't in the tags.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
Dec 27, 2018
Anyone have any help with achievements some how I have managed to get most only missing the last one and one after “fishy date” which was friendly ish cinema date where you didn’t watch. Anyone at least know names of ones I’m missing? Game is truly awesome tho but cuck feature does fall down a little if your in pet route

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes