Hymer

Aug 6, 2018
yes the hottub is this update it only triggered for me after the camping trip, i think the blackmail route is only possible if you fooled around with viv but i am unsure if it is a requirement.
Wasn't the camping trip before this release?

Nosorog Balrog

Sep 15, 2019
Here is ver.ep2 ch2 0.5 full recollection save file, lucky my figured it out how to edit the "switch".
Don't use this save to play , you been warned.

And... that little heart mark in dialog cause skip to stop , it's sucks....
The gallery room is not working. It is impossible to exit the game menu.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
damm i love this game the developer deserve praise, i was though slightly disappointed with the blackmail angle this update i did not buy it, that the strong character that i was playing would accept this form of blackmail, i can´t imagine that sharon would have that big an issue with this, at least not after some talking it out and that lisa would think that is in my opinion out of character for this reason i decided too opt out of that route, blackmail in these games are though always problematic and it is difficult too make it credible, still this is just an opinion and i continue too be impressed how the game handles routes.
That's what put me off.

After talking to the dev I was waiting all patient like for the lesbian routes and was told it was romance than corruption just for it to go the blackmail direction.

It's not my thing at all. It's a real shame because I thought this was going to be one of my fave games, it sounded like it was going to be awesome if the routes I were waiting for were as well done as everything else.

Ahh, well. Can't win em all.
The blackmail with Paul is a route as is the sadism with Duncan, they are of free will of the player. At the end of each main scene, the player can visit the "recollection room" and repeat the scenes he has seen, or see the ones he has not, and in case both are not activated, there is also a small hint for this to happen.

The main example is the cheat route that clashes with the sharing route. When the camping scene is completed, the player can see all the scenes of the route that he did not choose.

This is to indicate the enormous work that is behind to give the possibility to the multitude of variations that there may be in the game, which despite being a super-critical RPG to see all the scenes of the choices not made what many Ren'Py do not do or do so through additional mods.

Obviously the "recollection room" must be completed indeed asks us if there were scenes to be added to tell him.

Reactions: CharlesX

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The blackmail with Paul is a route as is the sadism with Duncan, they are of free will of the player.
The blackmail thing was just the tip of it to be fair.

I only played for the 2 lesbian and Aoife routes. I assumed with them being routes they would be as fleshed out as everything else. Aside from 1 lesbian scene that didn't exactly end well and a couple of small dates with Aoife it seems the content i'm interested in isn't going anywhere for the time being.

There isn't really enough of it for me to keep up with updates. I was more commenting on it being a shame. After speaking with the dev some time ago and talking about there being 2 routes plus Aoife I was a bit over excited because everything else has quite a lot of depth I just assumed all routes would get equal treatment.

It's not an issue, i'll just put it on the backburner and check back after a few more updates and see where it stands then.

It's more disappointment than anything. With how much depth other routes have I was expecting this to be one of my top games. There is a severe lack of good female lead games I can really enjoy.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Lisa is one of the best titles of it's genre; Busty Lisa is stunning and everything...But since it's a female protagonist game I always go for the corruption path too bad you can't avoid vanilla scenes while doing it to be honest; I skip the vanilla scenes but they still make me cringe, the Theo bar scene with the moustache man was so fuckin' hot I still rewind it to this day I hope we get more content like that; her puppies need to be played with more; I'm still trying to unlock the new content, the hard thing in this game is despite having a quest tracker it's still difficult to know where to go or what to do no wonder a Renpy version was created but I'm still stcking to the original engine...

Visually the models are mostly well done especially Lisa and that's what matters the most..The narrative isn't half bad either and choices do matter except when it comes to vanilla scenes those seem to be unavoidable sadly but hey I'll always weather the storm if the goodies will show up right after.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
The blackmail thing was just the tip of it to be fair.

I only played for the 2 lesbian and Aoife routes. I assumed with them being routes they would be as fleshed out as everything else. Aside from 1 lesbian scene that didn't exactly end well and a couple of small dates with Aoife it seems the content i'm interested in isn't going anywhere for the time being.

There isn't really enough of it for me to keep up with updates. I was more commenting on it being a shame. After speaking with the dev some time ago and talking about there being 2 routes plus Aoife I was a bit over excited because everything else has quite a lot of depth I just assumed all routes would get equal treatment.

It's not an issue, i'll just put it on the backburner and check back after a few more updates and see where it stands then.

It's more disappointment than anything. With how much depth other routes have I was expecting this to be one of my top games. There is a severe lack of good female lead games I can really enjoy.
There are many routes that from ch 1 will pass to 3 and skip completely the 2 that with this release when it will be completed is in the middle of the ch in fact it says Ep2 ch2.05, will still have to come out Ep2 ch2.10 and then Ep2 ch3 that could still be subdivided, then a all these phases surely you will find the route you prefer.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Lisa is one of the best titles of it's genre; Busty Lisa is stunning and everything...But since it's a female protagonist game I always go for the corruption path too bad you can't avoid vanilla scenes while doing it to be honest; I skip the vanilla scenes but they still make me cringe, the Theo bar scene with the moustache man was so fuckin' hot I still rewind it to this day I hope we get more content like that; her puppies need to be played with more; I'm still trying to unlock the new content, the hard thing in this game is despite having a quest tracker it's still difficult to know where to go or what to do no wonder a Renpy version was created but I'm still stcking to the original engine...

Visually the models are mostly well done especially Lisa and that's what matters the most..The narrative isn't half bad either and choices do matter except when it comes to vanilla scenes those seem to be unavoidable sadly but hey I'll always weather the storm if the goodies will show up right after.
Just choose cheating and go camping and when you come back let me know if you smell vanilla. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Just choose cheating and go camping and when you come back let me know if you smell vanilla. :ROFLMAO:
Well I'm still exploring the new content I'm currently with Aoife in the western district, does the camping come afterwards? My current path has cheating on with sharing off and Paul just got introduced as a guest last night (game time).

Edit: And during his introduction there was a lenghty vanilla scene that I don't think should have been there without a choice because people who go for cheating path don't want to see the MC getting it on with the vanilla love interest, a few kisses or even a Blowjob can be tolerated from time to time but intercourse and lovey dovey foreplay makes me uncomfortable knowing what she did behind his back.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Well I'm still exploring the new content I'm currently with Aoife in the western district, does the camping come afterwards? My current path has cheating on with sharing off and Paul just got introduced as a guest last night (game time).

Edit: And during his introduction there was a lenghty vanilla scene that I don't think should have been there without a choice because people who go for cheating path don't want to see the MC getting it on with the vanilla love interest, a few kisses or even a Blowjob can be tolerated from time to time but intercourse and lovey dovey makes me uncomfortable knowing what she did behind his back.
You are still at Ep2ch1, the previous release so quite a bit as play time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Drafox
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes