Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Is this one of those games that have animations in the sex scenes but doesn't have the animated tag or is this just static renders?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
PaleGrass you may have to look into a cache cleaner. Back in EP 1 I notice how the game took more and more RAM the longer your play session got. It's a general issue with RPGMaker MV and many games suffer from it. People with 16+ GB RAM won't notice it but people with older hardware, who still have 4 or 8 (max.) GB RAM, will.

I remember a time where Anna Exiting Affection took 16 GB of RAM and crashed my system. Afterwards I made sure to save and close the game in periods to clean the cache.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
is there a ep 1 walkthough
Before asking for a walkthrough, you should check the OP. When there's a walkthrough, you'll generally find it there, as is the case with this game.

In fact, as a general rule, anytime you have a question about the game, you should run a search on the thread, to see if the question has already been answered. If you don't find your answer, then post your question.

You don't have to follow these recommendations, of course, but not doing so makes you look lazy, and is just generally annoying for people who regularly follow the thread.

Reactions: Geko1711
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes