Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Sharing with you our top tier Patreon supporters late wallpapers for november
There will be more in december. View attachment 1534535 View attachment 1534537 View attachment 1534539 View attachment 1534541

Man His Detailing and Lighting is On the Mark!!!Big Fan Of His Darker scenes!!!he really Has an eye For creating mood with his Lighting!!

Can't wait for the 2nd Pic !!btw is that her boyfriend??looks to me kinda A New guy!

Another important thing I need to mention is that His Game need a Better UI!!to be honest the Current one really Sucks!!I know it's RPG format !!but if He Gives A Little Better tweak ,It would really make the player a better user friendly experience!!

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Man His Detailing and Lighting is On the Mark!!!Big Fan Of His Darker scenes!!!he really Has an eye For creating mood with his Lighting!!

Can't wait for the 2nd Pic !!btw is that her boyfriend??looks to me kinda A New guy!

Another important thing I need to mention is that His Game need a Better UI!!to be honest the Current one really Sucks!!I know it's RPG format !!but if He Gives A Little Better tweak ,It would really make the player a better user friendly experience!!
The dude of the second pic it looks a lot like Calvin... & man that pic looks from an action movie or some shit!! The renders of PaleGrass are top notch

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hey!just a Curious one! usually wallpapers are of special Ideas or exaggerated scenarios being Posted!!but why palegrass is posting renders from future updates!!?

And BTW,will there be Any walkthrough pdf being released in Future!!though I prefer to play without it,having various routes and Having walkthrough dedicated to each path would be helpful.This is just my experience from playing Renpy Games ...if u any of them have played With RPG,or recommending any ideas!I m all for it!!

d"eu_dehduy

Mar 2, 2020
could I have a save of the end of the game to be able to launch the game of what it comes out without redoing everything from the beginning thank you

kizuru

Jul 11, 2020
I've been refreshing this page at least 5 times a day

The anticipation is gonna give me a heart attack

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes