Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Clearly a lot of hard work went into this update, and in many ways it's really good and a lot of fun, but man, does it ever get weepy and dramatic. The game often entered that territory before, but this update takes it up to 11 (on at least one route, so this is depending on choices i suppose). My sister used to insist on watching soap operas on the living room tv that weren't this emo.

And this is not to say adult games can't tackle serious issues and themes and deep introspection successfully - in fact they're at their best when they do so and do it well - but this attempt so far has just not landed imo. The results have been distracting and unenjoyable.
Do you mean Emotional in the sense of too Much Melodrama!or is it in A Good Way Of getting attached to the Character!?

Thunderhips

Sep 24, 2017
Is this still necessary, or have subsequent updates fixed it?

Wondering because that link for "YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt" is no good anymore and i definitely do not want to play through this long ass game (which is great, not trying to hate!) from scratch with the way it displays messages (and how it handles fade in/out transitions that take FORRREVERRRRRRRRR) if at all possible.
Unless the new unreleased update changed it, it is still necessary.

That link still works for me, by the way, just download the "- YEP English - complete.rar" attachment.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
From what i had understood the Camping Trip was included in this first update… so there are any sharing/cuckold scenes in this first update?

Reactions: LiMp17

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Public release looks like December 14, the next tier will get their release at december 7 so tuesday, it's not too bad atleast there is a public release.

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
Explain to me why you put a request for a game on the official thread where the DEV is active in the comments when the official public release will be released in about 10 days? If you want the game to support the developer first, don't open a new thread on the requests section, also because the alpha version has less content than the public version.
dude imagine if game released early here developer can gain more money and patrons am ı wrong ?

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
dude imagine if game released early here developer can gain more money and patrons am ı wrong ?
But how do you think such a thing? If the game is released before the public version the DEV earns less money because those who want to support the developer don't do it because they download the game first here.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
How does he make more money if the game is released here. Quite the opposite, he earns the money with Patreon customers who support the gioco. Otherwise who comes to mind to spend the money on a game that is then released after a few days on the official thread? Nobody!

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
How does he make more money if the game is released here. Quite the opposite, he earns the money with Patreon customers who support the developer. Otherwise who comes to mind to spend the money on a game that is then released after a few days on the official thread? Nobody!
more people can see and and support him like bdik many person supporting drpinkcake cause seeing and playing game's this site

Reactions: Gradel1095

Remigio

May 5, 2018
guys ı'm not doing bad thing why everyone talking like a whiteknigt
No one is a white knight here ... we are all friends in F95zone and we share games but not when the DEV is active in the thread and he is the one who releases the public version for all of us it is a matter of respect for a person who has worked lately about 80 hours a week to meet deadlines for the people who support him on Patreon.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Yeah even if someone shares now it's.. just gonna be an Alpha with omitted stuff when in about a week or so he'd have put everything in for the public version.

Reactions: diegao
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes