TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
more people can see and and support him like bdik many person supporting drpinkcake cause seeing and playing game's this site
This thread is already well established, and it's known that a public version of the latest update will be released very soon. Yes, some of us already have the game, but that's because we gave money to support the development. At this point, someone leaking the alpha here does not benefit the developer.

guys ı'm not doing bad thing why everyone talking like a whiteknigt
There are differing opinions about this.

serter31

Mar 15, 2018
After those who played the latest version shared all the pictures and told the scenes, there was not much curiosity left, it can wait 10 days.. And when I see people on this site reacting to those who want a free version, I kill myself, they forget where they are.

MaAda87

Jul 19, 2017
No one is a white knight here ... we are all friends in F95zone and we share games but not when the DEV is active in the thread and he is the one who releases the public version for all of us it is a matter of respect for a person who has worked lately about 80 hours a week to meet deadlines for the people who support him on Patreon.
so if the dev is active on f95, its morally wrong to share it here and if hes active on discord, its totally fine?
and lol about the all friends bs

Remigio

May 5, 2018
so if the dev is active on f95, its morally wrong to share it here and if hes active on discord, its totally fine?
This thread was opened by PaleGrass who is currently active on this thread the first Alpha version has been released (unfinished story and with many bugs) for the Patreons and after about 2 weeks the public version will be released with more images added and with less bug and he shares it for free with all of us. Now it is a matter of education and respect for him and for those who pay Patreon to support him, then for me you can do what you want we are in a democracy and the thread is free and people can behave as they want.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Why would you like to play an unfinished version of the game?
I think that all of this discussion is about waiting a little bit more and have some patiente to able to play the full and finished version of the game. You will get it for free meanwhile others are supporting it to see the light of day.
The people who support the developer on Patreon or Subcribestar are the ones that are really making the developer to keep on going and creating more and more episodes of the game, because of them you are seeing more of Lisa and not because of you wanting to leak an unfinished game.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
The Dev is more active here on F95, than on Discord. He hasn't posted anything in months, so how can you tell he's active on Discord?

Reactions: LiMp17 and Remigio

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Can Anyone keep Updating This Forum With Dev's post other than The Game Links!saw some poll post in his Patreon site!

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes