LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Did u had the introduction of Villain??how was the character?was it really strong enough to push the story?
Is that a name or do you mean the bad guy, a Villain? In this release you get Camp trip(which is the main event), Luca Fitness( a small update and interesting to see in the future), Viv Visit( just getting started), Mod Shop Duncan( starting to develop the story), Pauls Room( you have some action to start things between Lisa and Paul), Bathhouse intro( it´s a small update for that as well), and some other minor things to continue with the overall story.

Reactions: Shelby_Ruman

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
limp87 can you stop posting pictures pls.. we haven't played the game yet..
and maybe you shouldn't click on things marked as a spoiler, especially after an update release.
As jaden_y pointed out, those images were hidden behind a "spoiler" tag. If you saw them, then it's because you chose to see them.

If you are that enthusiastic, maybe you should share the game
limp87 isn't going to leak the game. He's trying to support the developer, and you don't support a developer by stealing from them. PaleGrass will release the current version for free within a couple of weeks.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Is that a name or do you mean the bad guy, a Villain? In this release you get Camp trip(which is the main event), Luca Fitness( a small update and interesting to see in the future), Viv Visit( just getting started), Mod Shop Duncan( starting to develop the story), Pauls Room( you have some action to start things between Lisa and Paul), Bathhouse intro( it´s a small update for that as well), and some other minor things to continue with the overall story.

I Actually meant Tony (he is the one right,the Main Villain/bad guy)...did he meet Lisa!just want to know is This Guy powerful enough to Move the story!?and I'm expecting lot from this Character!

Last edited:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
I Actually meant Tony (he is the one right,the Main Villain/bad guy)...did he meet Lisa!just want to know is This Guy powerful enough to Move the story!?and I'm expecting lot from this Character!
He is not in the update. The update is centered over Viv, Paul, brief Mod shop, brief public bath, Luca starting to exercise, Camping trip, and some other minor things to continue the story.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
this update will have all of this content?

You don´t have the Camping trip (which is 800~ CGI) on that frame, but you get Viv Visit, public bath, luca training, Pauls Room , News at home, Mod Shop Duncan, Bathhouse intro, Moaning Myrtle 1.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
You don´t have the Camping trip (which is 800~ CGI) on that frame, but you get Viv Visit, public bath, luca training, Pauls Room , News at home, Mod Shop Duncan, Bathhouse intro, Moaning Myrtle 1.
I prefer to have a list of the contents that are on the frame, but not in the update.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
I prefer to have a list of the contents that are on the frame, but not in the update.
He posted this back in July so many things have changed, and if he had deliver that update it would have been a much shorter of an update.
You will get everything eventually, but you have to keep in mind that changes could happen, it´s his game it´s not mine. His game his vision, and I am supporting not only the game, but his point of view of telling the story.
Anyways, I am hoping that he could join the forum for a brief period so you could ask your questions regarding the game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Clearly a lot of hard work went into this update, and in many ways it's really good and a lot of fun, but man, does it ever get weepy and dramatic. The game often entered that territory before, but this update takes it up to 11 (on at least one route, so this is depending on choices i suppose). My sister used to insist on watching soap operas on the living room tv that weren't this emo.

And this is not to say adult games can't tackle serious issues and themes and deep introspection successfully - in fact they're at their best when they do so and do it well - but this attempt so far has just not landed imo. The results have been distracting and unenjoyable.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes