LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Hey limp87, does palegrass provide several saves for each routes ? Cause i'm on the sharing and cheating route and i would like to also play this update in the cheating and non sharing route.
Thx !
The game offers you to save in the crucial moments, but you could choose to not cheat or share on you boyfriend.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
I Hope That Anal you mentioned is Just A Tease and No Real Penetration!!Bcoz Don't Want her To Change Her attitude at This Juncture of the Game!!!it's only now starting to heating Up!!and Don't Want palegrass to lose/give Up to his Urges with sudden Character Shift In Lisa!
I think she was doing anal because there was no hole left to fill if you know what I mean

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
You will see everything, but the most dense one is the camping trip.
He needs to finish Viv Visit, the mod shop is brief and developing the story, the Pauls Room is a spicy one for sure, Luca fitness is just starting and it's brief and it's in development as the Viv visit(you have an interaction with Viv but it's just getting started). He is still implementing more CGI in the camping trip, and you need to play every route to experience all of it. The camping trip will be even bigger than it is now and more complete in the 2 weeks that will take to release the game to the public.

The weed guy takes the cake tho for me.

From what I saw there is anal for sure.
what characters are on this camping trip?

Rajr64264

Oct 4, 2020
Hey I know the release is based on tiers but my exams are starting from 8th if possible can palegrass share it before 5. I know btw it's not possible

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
If I understood what's been said here recently then what's released right now is an Alpha? So it's probably better to wait a bit if Palegrass is still going to add stuff before a public release.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
This looks like a great game and I really wanted to enjoy this, but I simply can't handle the slow text speed.

Can you add an option for Instant text, such as ? Otherwise, it is really annoying for fast readers.

EDIT:
Actually, I went ahead and did it myself. For anyone else wanting to do the same, just grab the YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt.js file from this thread, and then add the following code at the end of "www/js/plugins.js":

JavaScript:
{ "name": "YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt", "status": true, "description": "v1.00 (Requires YEP_MessageCore.js) Let your places adjust the\nspeed the message window displays text.", "parameters": { "OptionsCommand": "Message Speed", "DefaultSpeed": "11", "InstantText": "Instant" } },

The SlowText plugin also likes to change the text speed so go to "www/js/plugins/SlowText.js" and change line 75 from this.updateTextSpeed(this.obtainEscapeParam(textState)); to this.obtainEscapeParam(textState);

Is this still necessary, or have subsequent updates fixed it?

Wondering because that link for "YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt" is no good anymore and i definitely do not want to play through this long ass game (which is great, not trying to hate!) from scratch with the way it displays messages (and how it handles fade in/out transitions that take FORRREVERRRRRRRRR) if at all possible.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes