LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Hello everyone! Please tell me when the Lisa update will be released? At first they said that at the beginning of November they moved it to the second half, now it's the end of the month and we are all fed breakfast! Does anyone have reliable information about the release date of the update??? And as practice shows, the update is likely to be about nothing... a pity the toy is beautiful and interesting.
Nobody said at the beginning of November. The update will likely come in November( one of these days) for his deviant patreon supporters( which is 2 weeks ealier from the oficial release) and for the rest on the start of December. There has been a slight delay with the release, but I am a PaleGrass supporter myself and I can assure you he is working hard to deliver the game as soon as he can, working 80+ hours a week in between his daily job and Lisa. If you are not supporting you have nothing to lose anyway. You just need to be more patient and wait for the release.

Last edited:

Anawmar

Oct 14, 2019
Nobody said at the beginning of November. The update will likely come in November( one of these days) for his deviant patreon supporters( which is 2 weeks ealier from the oficial release) and for the rest on the start of December. There has been a slight delay with the release, but I am a PaleGrass supporter myself and I can assure you he is working hard to deliver the game as soon as he can, working 80+ hours a week in between his daily job and Lisa. If you are not supporting you have nothing to lose anyway. You just need to be more patient and wait for the release.
Pateron Supporters Verison release?

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hey, what is the actual relationship between Lisa and Sharon? I know we get to decide that at the beginning, but sometimes Lisa addresses Sharon as 'mom'. So what name should i put in their relations?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
You mean sisters? Or you were just trolling?
I meant brothers, not sisters. Obviously, two women can't be brothers, but my point was that their "actual" relationship is whatever you set it to be. You already know this, because you said it in the post which I quoted.

Yes, there are some places in the game where the dialogue states a specific relationship, no matter what you've entered, but those are errors in the programming, and all of those mistakes are supposed to be corrected. Going forward, the game text should always use the relationship terms which you input when prompted. And if there are any future mistakes, they'll also be corrected.

So, again, the "actual" relationship is what you say it is. If you want to make them brothers, despite this being biologically incorrect, you can do so.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes