Baksteent

Nov 24, 2017
Ooooh nice, I actually have a hotwife and her name happens to be Lisa.
This very much caught my interest.

Edit: You can message me if you are interested about her, we are voyeuristic and you would be doing US a favor if you ask for material... ;)

Last edited:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Sorry maybe it's me not seeing it, but the main camping event is missing here or am I wrong?
I think he included the camping event after that. This is from July so it´s been updated. He added more stuff and took some away for the further updates

Reactions: Geko1711

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
New updates to expect guys from this month:

Post from the 2nd of November 2021

PaleGrass:

Lisa's never been much of a "shopper" and now she's resorted to stealing boys clothes.. does she look bothered? Naaahhh!

Hi everyone! It's Nnnnnnovember! ..i can feel a migraine coming on at the thought of it x)

It's the last week of Daz and I'm currently working on the final 2 scenes of the release, the bad news for me is that they're both huge.. >_>

My harddrive is literally crammed full with this release with each Daz file being roughly 40-50mb, each PNG 1mb~ and there being well over a thousand of both so far but it pales in comparison to the hot stew my brain has become this past month!

..it's alright, I love stew.

So what's upcoming in this release and what's due in the next you say?

I'm glad you asked.

E2Ch2 0.5:

New Home Outfit (As seen above) - Much of this outfits content will be released in the E2Ch2 1.0 patch.

Entry to the public bath - Similar the the new home outfit though the baths will have a long series spanning several chapters.

Viv Visit

Continuation of Paul's plot

Luca Training 1

Home Hottub

First steps in the RLD (Beginning the future Rubbins branches)

Mod Shop Duncan

Some minor misc foreshadowing events

The recollection room (I am dreading this still xD)

..and finally (and most importantly)

Camping Trip (Sharing) - Two major routes each consisting of hundreds of unique CG

Camping Trip (Cheating / Not Sharing) - Two Major routes again consisting of hundreds of unique CG

The camping trip's are so CG dense it's crazy, they should each offer around an hour of playthrough. I don't have final CG counts yet because I have to photoshop the dual renders together but it's a lot. I genuinely hadn't planned on it being SO long but I didn't plan on the swim trip being as long as it was either. Sometimes when the creative juices are flowing I just get wrapped up in it, I just hope that because it was such a natural sort of development that it translates well to you guys in a real devoted and passionate way :)

Next release? Well right now my list looks like this:

E2Ch2 1.0

Paul House events 2.0

Danny visit

Moddy's Gathering

Aoife College

Brava intro and opening quests

Gina Bathhouse & Moaning Myrtle (changed from Gina Massage)

Council meeting and the followup quests

Following Ms Short

Jayce's background

I also want to include the Episode 2 side events if I have the time; more instagram content, Lisa's celebration, Advert 1, Byron crossover, more harassment on the streets and some maps with story content for the explorers out there.

Well I think that's it! Getting flashbacks of last release when I was thinking "damn I just can't wait to get started on the next part" and now I'm here thinking the exact same thing lol.

As always everyone thank-you so SO much for being here, sending my love to all of you <3 x"
Two sharing routes? I'm hoping that one of them will be the cuckold one!

talnaxxx

Feb 15, 2019
Hello everyone! Please tell me when the Lisa update will be released? At first they said that at the beginning of November they moved it to the second half, now it's the end of the month and we are all fed breakfast! Does anyone have reliable information about the release date of the update??? And as practice shows, the update is likely to be about nothing... a pity the toy is beautiful and interesting.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
And as practice shows, the update is likely to be about nothing... a pity the toy is beautiful and interesting.
I don't know where did you find this info, but the next update will contain around 1k new renders.
Talking about the release date, Pale said he won't make us waiting til' December and last time he nearly died on the keyboard trying to deliver the update on time, so ...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
He is already in the old update. It's the kid that she helps tutoring when she buys herself the black skirt and the shirt from the store.
You will see part 1 of Luca Training and much more of course.
I remember wrong or Viv is Luca's mother?

Reactions: LiMp17

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hello everyone! Please tell me when the Lisa update will be released? At first they said that at the beginning of November they moved it to the second half, now it's the end of the month and we are all fed breakfast! Does anyone have reliable information about the release date of the update??? And as practice shows, the update is likely to be about nothing... a pity the toy is beautiful and interesting.
Until 2 weeks ago it was always the third week of November then moved it to the fourth which is not yet over this for Patreons

Reactions: LiMp17

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Nobody said at the beginning of November. The update will likely come in November( one of these days) for his deviant patreon supporters( which is 2 weeks ealier from the oficial release) and for the rest on the start of December. There has been a slight delay with the release, but I am a PaleGrass supporter myself and I can assure you he is working hard to deliver the game as soon as he can, working 80+ hours a week in between his daily job and Lisa. If you are not supporting you have nothing to lose anyway. You just need to be more patient and wait for the release.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes