Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
i think he likes having an extra V slit from the collar so that Lisa can show off more of her amazing breasts (of course the bottom cleavage is amazing) but i think if you want more the clothes are more revealing, we need to wait until the next updates....when Lisa has enough sexy points.
Yes,You said My Thought exactly!,Having V Slip Really amplies her bossom,and a sexy spandex Just Adds Beauty To Her Curves!to her bubble butt!

On contrary,The Present Costume is kinda Out of character I Feel!!(the top is fine for her characterization now though) I am Talking about the shorts !it's too Tiny ...such it shows too much of the skin!!& At present Lisa is not into that Much Exhibitionist now!!!

Btw,guys any Info on Palegrass he Hasn't been active in the forum for a quite a long Time now!

N Lii

Dec 11, 2018
Yes,You said My Thought exactly!,Having V Slip Really amplies her bossom,and a sexy spandex Just Adds Beauty To Her Curves!to her bubble butt!

On contrary,The Present Costume is kinda Out of character I Feel!!(the top is fine for her characterization now though) I am Talking about the shorts !it's too Tiny ...such it shows too much of the skin!!& At present Lisa is not into that Much Exhibitionist now!!!

Btw,guys any Info on Palegrass he Hasn't been active in the forum for a quite a long Time now!
From a woman's point of view, at this point in time, such short sports shorts are too common. it doesn't show off Lisa's butt and such a short length is for exercise.

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
is the brunette girl (holding the phone) the protagonist of the story?? dang, she's beautiful af .. if she's the main character, I'm definitely trying the game out

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Also, Lisa won't change her fitness(she is already perfect), but if you choose Luca path you will see his appearance change, and he will get closer and closer to his fitness goals with time. (Lisa will help him lose weight) Imagen de publicación de Patreon-3.png

Last edited:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Who is Luca??we will see in upcoming update?
He is already in the old update. It's the kid that she helps tutoring when she buys herself the black skirt and the shirt from the store.
You will see part 1 of Luca Training and much more of course.

Last edited:

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
He is already in the old update. It's the kid that she helps tutoring when she buys herself the black skirt and the shirt from the store.
You will see part 1 of Luca Training and much more of course.
Ya got it!!Totally Forgot The Characters!
Btw can u tell me who Lisa is leaning on the Pic?
& By anychance when will palegrass return to the Forum?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Palegrass has only been gone for 2 weeks. I've seen other devs not come back for longer and others who don't show up at all. Hopefully, they're busy working on the next update. Plus, they are active on their Patreon, with last post only a couple days ago.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
They will work. I have spoken with Pale and he confirms it.
Once again, we won't know until the new update is released. It may be PaleGrass' intention for them to work, but if he changes any important variables, then old saves will be buggy, at best, and unplayable, at worst. Of course, there's no reason to assume that will happen, and even if it did, he could fix it with a patch, but the fact remains that, until you've tried to load an old save in a new build, you don't know what will happen.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Palegrass has only been gone for 2 weeks. I've seen other devs not come back for longer and others who don't show up at all. Hopefully, they're busy working on the next update. Plus, they are active on their Patreon, with last post only a couple days ago.
He is very busy. He is working as well apart of doing this, but he is doing everything he can to deliver the new update in time.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
That's Luca.
I don't really know. I don't really want to bother him because he should be pretty stressed as it is. He is working hard into finishing this update which will be pretty significant, and he has a daily job apart from that. I don't think that he has any time at all to get into your forums questions, but I am sure if he had the time he would gladly answer anything you want to ask. He is updating his Patreon and Subscribestar contributers. I don't think it's fair that the people supporting him on those platforms would like to share every new post of the upcoming update. That's why they are supporting him to be the first to get to know what he is up to. I am already sharing with you all of the the pics and some of the paths of the new update.

Last edited:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I tried to search but couldn't find an answer what is the 4th route that is supposedly an extension of sharing that was mentioned to start in chapter 2? I didn't see anything so far it just seems faithful/cheating/hotwife.

Would love for a real sharing/swinging route where MC's boyfriend takes Gina's virginity.

Reactions: LiMp17
4.30 star(s) 114 Votes