riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
fast question: does the fitness stat influence her shape?
The obvious answer would be Yes but that means the dev would have to create a complete entire set of images for every couple (I think every single would be too much) level of the fitness stat.
Are you going to do that dev?
TY

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The obvious answer would be Yes but that means the dev would have to create a complete entire set of images for every couple (I think every single would be too much) level of the fitness stat.
TY
Very highly doubt it.

Far too much work for the amount of routes there are. Having to do multiple renders for every single scene when updates are already quite large would add weeks if not months onto each update.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
TY
I had already posted this question to the DEV among others, but apparently not sorry.
Geko1711 said:
Sorry PaleGrass I wanted to ask if in the near future the workouts for now the running but later I think in the gym, can slightly change the physical appearance of Lisa, do not misunderstand I really like the girls "Curvy" :love: but I think it would be nice if Lisa could reach certain results.
I know this could involve a lot of extra work, but you could get based on fitness levels achieved, so if Lisa doesn't reach a certain level she can't go on with the whole story reducing for you the work if for example in Ep2 Chp 3 Lisa doesn't reach level 10 she can't go on with Ep3 Chp 1, (putting save file to continue) in this way you modify Lisa's appearance only in the chapters to come.

Have you ever thought of Lisa with a little "grass":ROFLMAO: under there?:cool: Not a lot and very sparse and a monthly shaving routine; or for a while, she keeps the bush, then shaves it, then again the "grass" comes back and so on.

It's just a matter of personal taste but I'd rather see Lisa more in a miniskirt :cool: than in pants with all that that entails in wearing or not wearing panties.o_O

These are just suggestions since you post everything I wanted to add my thanks for reading as well. Bye :love:
PaleGrass
No plans for it currently my dude, I might add something like this later down the line but as it stands currently fitness is entirely optional and will only apply to optional content. I had considered putting together alternate bodystyles and also optional pubic region but to make something like that optional dramatically increases workload and I'm prioritizing overall progress over everything :)

Lisa's everyday outfit post Exh 3 I agree should not include jeans ;) but I'll leave that up to a poll come the release of E2Ch3! <3

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
So I wanted to ask palegrass in new update will we get any saved file or do we have to start the game from beginning?
What's wrong with the save file you already have? That's assuming, of course, that old saves will work with the new game version, which we'll have to wait to find out.

riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
I had already posted this question to the DEV among others, but apparently not sorry.
Thank you for answering.
It’s not something I care of so much ( I’m not that kind of guy) but it will be quite strange to level up that stat despite her body shape still the same. Specially seeing the other stats working in the right way.
Let’s see what the dev will come up with. Cheers

Reactions: Geko1711

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Why does everyone look like psychotic killers when they smile? Its creepy and cringe af.

And is there a way to avoid Danny being a cuck? Cant I just not date him at all anymore after the first date in the forest? Cant see a guide here, just an actual walkthrough on Youtube, which isnt helpful much.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
So what lewd scenes does this Episode 2 have? This game requires a lot of walking around and talking to get anything, so it would be nice to know if theres anything now or its better to wait for Chapter 2...

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes