Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
PaleGrass I wanted to ask: if Duncan we see him in the next update Lisa will have flashbacks of the rape in the pub, but if there is blackmail will you add a couple of renders in the flashbacks where Duncan will make a video or take photos or rectify the pub scene from Chapter 1? Thanks.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
This
Lisa would be better off with that annoying kid who came newly than with danny.
I'm ok with Danny overall but if it's possible to steer who and where Lisa ends up with currently it'd probably be Theo for me, out of all the dudes (outside of a "normal" Danny) currently he's the least creepy, got his head straight a bit, got some objective and what seems like an interesting story with his dad, got a good chemistry with Lisa too from the looks of it.

Reactions: evilkitty97

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
2nd Pic:uff,more Of that Butt Please!!

1st Pic:are those two guys Paul's Friends?
Who is the guy Lisa leaning on?Is he a new Character or old one!?

Btw,I think we need a Change Of Gym outfit!!this one is kinda Bore!!totally hides the boob beneath it!!!and her shorts are kinda bleak!!doesn't amplify her structures much IMO!!

Hope to see here in sexy spandex and Other Stuffs!!!will there be any Gym Content In The Future?

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
I don't understand why so many people want Lisa to be raped or assaulted! She can very well discover a new sexuality with her own desires without always being raped! The scene from the first episode doesn't bother me, but you shouldn't make it a habit. I prefer that she takes pleasure in it.

N Lii

Dec 11, 2018
You don't see the underboob?
i think he likes having an extra V slit from the collar so that Lisa can show off more of her amazing breasts (of course the bottom cleavage is amazing) but i think if you want more the clothes are more revealing, we need to wait until the next updates....when Lisa has enough sexy points.

Reactions: Shelby_Ruman

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I don't understand why so many people want Lisa to be raped or assaulted! She can very well discover a new sexuality with her own desires without always being raped!
You don't have to understand it. If it isn't your thing, that's perfectly okay. It isn't necessary for you to understand other people's kinks, just like it isn't necessary for other people to understand your kinks. As long as no one is being harmed and no one's rights are being violated, people can enjoy whatever floats their boats.

Of course Lisa can discover new sexual interests without always being raped. And it's already been made perfectly clear that this game will include that option. The first rape scene was completely optional, and there's no reason to assume that any future non-consensual scenes (rape, blackmail, drugs, sleeping sex, etc.) would not also be optional.

The scene from the first episode doesn't bother me, but you shouldn't make it a habit.
Shouldn't? What does "should" or "shouldn't" have to do with it? And even if there was a question of "should" involved, why shouldn't it be a common occurrence?

I prefer that she takes pleasure in it.
Is your preference more important than anyone else's? If so, what makes you so important?

As stated before, we already know that there's going to be plenty of content which is 100% consensual and pleasurable for Lisa. I'd be willing to bet that consensual, mutually enjoyable encounters will be the majority of all of the content in the game. So why are you taking it upon yourself to criticize other people's interests and argue that such content should be kept out of the game?

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
I was only giving my opinion there and not asking for a philosophical or other analysis! Each his opinion was enough.
But I am happy to know that my opinion is divided.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I don't understand why so many people want Lisa to be raped or assaulted! She can very well discover a new sexuality with her own desires without always being raped! The scene from the first episode doesn't bother me, but you shouldn't make it a habit. I prefer that she takes pleasure in it.
No pleasure this slut needs to be gangbanged, raped and tortured.

No time for romantic, "feel pleasure" shite

Best outcome she becomes an hooker in some seedy bar in the red District

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I was only giving my opinion there and not asking for a philosophical or other analysis! Each his opinion was enough.
But I am happy to know that my opinion is divided.
First, it doesn't matter whether or not you asked for an analysis. You made a public post on a public forum, and anyone who wants to respond may do so, whether they're agreeing with you or disagreeing.

Second, no you didn't just give your opinion about the game or make your preferences known. You made an implied criticism of other people's preferences, and suggested that such content "should not" be common in the game.

Finally, you don't get to decide when other people's participation in this forum is "enough." Your participation in this forum is up to you. Mine is not.

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes