Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I can add that in these days PaleGrass has been a little under the tone,:sick: but he got back on track:LOL: by finishing the work in Daz, ready to use photoshop up to consume mouse and keyboard to stay on time for the releaseo_O, I can assure you that he is not gone, he is just very busy.:cool:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
I can add that in these days PaleGrass has been a little under the tone,:sick: but he got back on track:LOL: by finishing the work in Daz, ready to use photoshop up to consume mouse and keyboard to stay on time for the releaseo_O, I can assure you that he is not gone, he is just very busy.:cool:
I wouldn't support him if I knew he was gone for no reason. Don't worry for the rest of you. You can rely on my actions.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
No, and I don't believe in the next one either. I think it will be at the end Ep 2 cpt 3

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I think that almost a week after publication you can also update this thread on F95 (from Patreon)

11 NOV 2021 AT 05:18

Tutor Post: Rally to Luca!

Good morning team Lisa!
Hope you're all happy and healthy :) just dropping in with a quick status update with the release deadline closing in.
Last week I was 2 scenes away from finishing up with Daz for the update and I've just yesterday finished off the first of those (it is the significantly larger scene of the two). So aside from fixing some CG with clothes clipping etc I have one scene left and that's us onto Photoshop then finally engine implementation.
I'm actually pretty excited about moving onto different software. As much as I love working in Daz it's been such a hectic couple of months I think it's easy to get a little exhausted but that's the beauty of this field of work I suppose! I have no doubt by the time I finish up with RPGM I'll be busting to get back to creating CG x)!

A large portion of scenes or stories in the game are easily accessible by story progress alone but some require some optional content to be seen; like instagram tiers and the continuation of Luca's arc. To begin the rest of Luca's chain of events the player will be required to have a certain level of fitness as Lisa offers to help the young fellow lose weight. I have had a lot of requests to have Lisa's fitness level adapt her physical appearance and though that's not feasible for the main character due to the sheer amount of routes in the game it is certainly possible for a character that only has 2 paths. If the player so chooses to explore Luca's path they will in turn see the fruits of their labour in his appearance as Luca gets closer and closer to his fitness goals.

Another thing I've been pondering lately is how I could utilize the recollection room with a little more sophistication. So the original idea with the faithful route was that it would introduce entire new stories to the game, let the player in on some elements and potently relevant story information alongside deeper character development especially in those that are to turn the tide of battle in the latter stages of the game. But as I've decided to put it on the backburner for now I've been considering putting little puzzle pieces in the different routes in the game and as all of these will be available to the player once any relevant route has been seen it may give players an added benefit to viewing all of the content (other than the sexual content (?)) x).
I like the idea a lot but it means I have to rethink the layout a little and view the game in a different sort of way I guess. Anyway it's very much up in the air but I think I may use it to some minor effect on the camping trip.

I think that's about all for today, I am as usual just flat out with work 1 & work 2 zzz, I've been a little under the weather this past week but thankfully I was able to get out of bed pretty promptly this morning (at 3am >_>) and back to the final scene! There may be a few days delay on the update as it is the 11th and I haven't even opened RPGM yet. The next update I will have a much more detailed idea of where I am, final CG counts, etc.
And for the Deviants I haven't started the wallpapers yet, I know what I want to do for two of them but haven't thought too much on the others yet (sorry!)

Thanks everyone <3 I hope your week's are treating you well x

//pG

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
New updates to expect guys from this month:

Post from the 2nd of November 2021

PaleGrass:

Lisa's never been much of a "shopper" and now she's resorted to stealing boys clothes.. does she look bothered? Naaahhh!

Hi everyone! It's Nnnnnnovember! ..i can feel a migraine coming on at the thought of it x)

It's the last week of Daz and I'm currently working on the final 2 scenes of the release, the bad news for me is that they're both huge.. >_>

My harddrive is literally crammed full with this release with each Daz file being roughly 40-50mb, each PNG 1mb~ and there being well over a thousand of both so far but it pales in comparison to the hot stew my brain has become this past month!

..it's alright, I love stew.

So what's upcoming in this release and what's due in the next you say?

I'm glad you asked.

E2Ch2 0.5:

New Home Outfit (As seen above) - Much of this outfits content will be released in the E2Ch2 1.0 patch.

Entry to the public bath - Similar the the new home outfit though the baths will have a long series spanning several chapters.

Viv Visit

Continuation of Paul's plot

Luca Training 1

Home Hottub

First steps in the RLD (Beginning the future Rubbins branches)

Mod Shop Duncan

Some minor misc foreshadowing events

The recollection room (I am dreading this still xD)

..and finally (and most importantly)

Camping Trip (Sharing) - Two major routes each consisting of hundreds of unique CG

Camping Trip (Cheating / Not Sharing) - Two Major routes again consisting of hundreds of unique CG

The camping trip's are so CG dense it's crazy, they should each offer around an hour of playthrough. I don't have final CG counts yet because I have to photoshop the dual renders together but it's a lot. I genuinely hadn't planned on it being SO long but I didn't plan on the swim trip being as long as it was either. Sometimes when the creative juices are flowing I just get wrapped up in it, I just hope that because it was such a natural sort of development that it translates well to you guys in a real devoted and passionate way :)

Next release? Well right now my list looks like this:

E2Ch2 1.0

Paul House events 2.0

Danny visit

Moddy's Gathering

Aoife College

Brava intro and opening quests

Gina Bathhouse & Moaning Myrtle (changed from Gina Massage)

Council meeting and the followup quests

Following Ms Short

Jayce's background

I also want to include the Episode 2 side events if I have the time; more instagram content, Lisa's celebration, Advert 1, Byron crossover, more harassment on the streets and some maps with story content for the explorers out there.

Well I think that's it! Getting flashbacks of last release when I was thinking "damn I just can't wait to get started on the next part" and now I'm here thinking the exact same thing lol.

As always everyone thank-you so SO much for being here, sending my love to all of you <3 x"

Last edited:

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Lol poor attempt at humor but.. that's my style!
Hey guys! How are you all?
In with the weekly update, so let's get stuck in.
Been working in RPGM the past 3 days after having finished all (rendered) photoshops, the CG count is already a lot higher than I expected the final to be.. it's currently sitting at 933..
Yeah.. the final count will be over 1k images. It's frickin' nuts man. Some of the more challenging renders are crashing Daz in their overnight renders but it usually only happens when it's previously rendered 25+ images so they'll come trickling through over the coming days / next week.
Been painting up the new sprites in Photoshop too which look real nice, they look v similar to the CG (the characters). I don't really favor creating sprites so having completed almost all of them now I'm in good spirits :)
After finishing the LOOOOOOONG slog of 933 photoshopped images I got kicked into RPGM, completed and briefly tested a good portion of the release's events not including the camping trip which I've honestly only scratched the surface on. Each route has something like 7-8 separate scenes and I've completed 1 scene of each route currently.
I'd estimate that in terms of CG count implemented in RPGM I'm around 25-30% through though there are quite a few unique maps I have to create in RPGM too for the trip, though they usually don't take too long.

So anyway I'll be working here today and tomorrow morning but come tomorrow afternoon I'm off to see my Father! We get together once a year and go for a hike, do some outdoorsy things and I'm so excited both to see him but also to get a little breath away. I've been working 80+ hours a week this past 2 months so I just hope my legs haven't withered away lol! I'll be back on the Sunday evening to get stuck into the remainder of the update.
Release date? It'll be sometime in the last week of November, I promise I won't make you wait until December <3

Sending my love to all and a massive thank you as always. I hope you're all as gleeful as I am as the release draws closer :)

//pG

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes