LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
The camping trip is awesome by the way. Not gonna spoil anything but there is a ton of sex. The game is on alpha guys so let´s give Pale some space so that he could finish it properly without pressure to deliver it on a certain date. There are still some things missing but he is on it I can assure you.

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Whats the public release date like 3 weeks from today or less I dont understand all these tiers and alpha prerelease ect system :D

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Whats the public release date like 3 weeks from today or less I dont understand all these tiers and alpha prerelease ect system :D
It's two weeks and you will get the best and the final version.
The tiers are on his Patreon page. Depending on the support you give the developer you will receive it earlier. The public release will be great.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
The camping trip is so great that the other school trip that she did will seems like a child's play compared to it.

Oh Man!!can't Resist the Hype!!!and get my Hands on Lisa!!

Hey limp87 ,what's the Gameplay Time for this Update!?hope its more to satisfy our Craving For Lisa!!

Is there any events mentioned that we will see In the Update!

And Finally Any Anal Tease in the Update?

Reactions: Disconnect Sealed

canonss

Sep 10, 2019
Hey limp87, does palegrass provide several saves for each routes ? Cause i'm on the sharing and cheating route and i would like to also play this update in the cheating and non sharing route.
Thx !

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Oh Man!!can't Resist the Hype!!!and get my Hands on Lisa!!

Hey limp87 ,what's the Gameplay Time for this Update!?hope its more to satisfy our Craving For Lisa!!

Is there any events mentioned that we will see In the Update!

And Finally Any Anal Tease in the Update?
You will see everything, but the most dense one is the camping trip.
He needs to finish Viv Visit, the mod shop is brief and developing the story, the Pauls Room is a spicy one for sure, Luca fitness is just starting and it's brief and it's in development as the Viv visit(you have an interaction with Viv but it's just getting started). He is still implementing more CGI in the camping trip, and you need to play every route to experience all of it. The camping trip will be even bigger than it is now and more complete in the 2 weeks that will take to release the game to the public.

The weed guy takes the cake tho for me.

From what I saw there is anal for sure.

Last edited:

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
You will see everything, but the most dense one is the camping trip.
He needs to finish Viv Visit, the mod shop is brief and developing the story, the Pauls Room is a spicy one for sure, Luca fitness is just starting and it's brief and it's in development as the Viv visit(you have an interaction with Viv but it's just getting started). He is still implementing more CGI in the camping trip, and you need to play every route to experience all of it. The camping trip will be even bigger than it is now and more complete in the 2 weeks that will take to release the game to the public.

The weed guy takes the cake tho for me.

From what I saw there is anal for sure.

I Hope That Anal you mentioned is Just A Tease and No Real Penetration!!Bcoz Don't Want her To Change Her attitude at This Juncture of the Game!!!it's only now starting to heating Up!!and Don't Want palegrass to lose/give Up to his Urges with sudden Character Shift In Lisa!

Reactions: jcgan and LiMp17
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes