Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
If I had the slightest clue where to look I would of course fix em up! x) Maybe a post on Patreon/Subscribestar to ask if anyone has any memory of where the outliers are or if someone fancies a playthrough to note them down because sifting through some 100,000s of characters is extremely time consuming and I always feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day for development as it is lol

Exh2 is max for now mate x

Sharon hasn't returned in your game? The three prerequisites for her return are:

1 - Visited Ginas House
2 - Completed Theo - Riggs event (The Event in which Lisa meets Aoife and takes the bike ride home with Theo)
3 - At night go downstairs at home

That should start the final event of Episode 1 which Sharon & Paul come home x

The other stats you mentioned are all the max for the current release being 6 fitness, 25 deviancy and 2 exh

Let me know if you're still stuck mate x
Thanks PaleGrass and congratulations for your amazing game. The problem was that I didn't know to go downstairs at night in order to trigger Danny's call etc.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Thanks PaleGrass and congratulations for your amazing game. The problem was that I didn't know to go downstairs at night in order to trigger Danny's call etc.
Ah that's awesome dude! I've updated the Journal to include that step so as to avoid any future confusion :)

Much love brother! x

Reactions: LiMp17

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
2: Do you mean like a memory of previous text? I could certainly look into it. Aside from not being able to save during cutscenes I think that's RPGM's biggest weakness to Ren'Py. I'll have a look n see if one of the big plugin creators have made anything like this mate :)
Yanfly has your back.

If I had the slightest clue where to look I would of course fix em up! x) Maybe a post on Patreon/Subscribestar to ask if anyone has any memory of where the outliers are or if someone fancies a playthrough to note them down because sifting through some 100,000s of characters is extremely time consuming and I always feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day for development as it is lol
I just started a new playthrough, since it's been so long since the first release, and I wanted to see the new content with fresh recollections of what came before, and so far, I've been running into a lot of instances of this (more than I remembered). There are a couple in the morning and afternoon events at home before Sharon leaves, particularly around the swimming pool, and I think there's also an instance in the first visit to Viv and Luca's.

I didn't think to screenshot them, at the time. Perhaps I'll play back through it again in a few days.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
How to change characters relationships later in the game? At the beginning of the game, I wrongly assumed that Paul was Lisa's brother, so I set him as that in the relationship settings. However, after he appeared in the game, it's clear that he is the son of Sharon's sister; since Sharon is Lisa's stepmother, Paul is Lisa's cousin (in fact he calls her 'cuz'). Is it possible to modify the relationship by editing some file?

Reactions: Aran06

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hey PaleGrass ,
Thanks for the reply,yo!

I mentioned Troy since he is the one who gave advice to Danny During his first visit to Lisa's house!!since he is experienced with backdoor stuffs,I thought he would be the lucky guy to pop the cherry ... obviously Danny wouldnt be there since this one is suited for cheating not sharing route!!!

Coming to the addiction ,I agree usage of drug will ease her mind ...but is there possibility of some kind of groping and Cornering her by Bad Guys Prior to the sex scene just to amplify the mood and make her wet with just dirty talks and stimulation!!

Like Duncan or other bad guy have a situation ....and they try to just enjoy her without penetration and which makes Lisa really wet even though she resists their advances(this is though without drugs being Taken)

I hope you have done something like this In Tony story line!!!

On the Anal scene didn't she much of her refusal in it ...being that it was joyful path didn't matter (though one of the best sex trip scene IMO),hope you have some surprise in the Cheating path with lot of Anal Tease for the audience when whoever takes her anal cherry at the Party!

Haven't seen any A2M scene hope Lisa will do more dirty stuffs in future can't wait to see her Gaped One!

Btw don't forget the panty Stuffing scenes!!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Yanfly has your back.

I just started a new playthrough, since it's been so long since the first release, and I wanted to see the new content with fresh recollections of what came before, and so far, I've been running into a lot of instances of this (more than I remembered). There are a couple in the morning and afternoon events at home before Sharon leaves, particularly around the swimming pool, and I think there's also an instance in the first visit to Viv and Luca's.

I didn't think to screenshot them, at the time. Perhaps I'll play back through it again in a few days.
That guy always does ^_^

I'll go have a look at those events now and remove them, any info at all about their whereabouts is useful mate thank you :)

Will the repeatable scenes with Paul change if Lisa is on blackmail path?
Exactly this :) I'll be updating a few of them in the next release <3

How to change characters relationships later in the game? At the beginning of the game, I wrongly assumed that Paul was Lisa's brother, so I set him as that in the relationship settings. However, after he appeared in the game, it's clear that he is the son of Sharon's sister; since Sharon is Lisa's stepmother, Paul is Lisa's cousin (in fact he calls her 'cuz'). Is it possible to modify the relationship by editing some file?
I'll make an event for changing the relations now mate, give me just a moment xo

Hey PaleGrass ,
Thanks for the reply,yo!

I mentioned Troy since he is the one who gave advice to Danny During his first visit to Lisa's house!!since he is experienced with backdoor stuffs,I thought he would be the lucky guy to pop the cherry ... obviously Danny wouldnt be there since this one is suited for cheating not sharing route!!!

Coming to the addiction ,I agree usage of drug will ease her mind ...but is there possibility of some kind of groping and Cornering her by Bad Guys Prior to the sex scene just to amplify the mood and make her wet with just dirty talks and stimulation!!

Like Duncan or other bad guy have a situation ....and they try to just enjoy her without penetration and which makes Lisa really wet even though she resists their advances(this is though without drugs being Taken)

I hope you have done something like this In Tony story line!!!

On the Anal scene didn't she much of her refusal in it ...being that it was joyful path didn't matter (though one of the best sex trip scene IMO),hope you have some surprise in the Cheating path with lot of Anal Tease for the audience when whoever takes her anal cherry at the Party!

Haven't seen any A2M scene hope Lisa will do more dirty stuffs in future can't wait to see her Gaped One!

Btw don't forget the panty Stuffing scenes!!
You'll have to wait and see what I have in store for Troy at Jayce's party, it's sure to be a real banger x)

Yes of course all of this will be available with or without the use of drugs. The addiction aspect of the game isn't supposed to be a massive game changer but more to have some optional content and alter some related events appropriately. The way I have it currently it's probably poorly named addiction because it's not like Lisa is gonna have needle marks all over her or wake up in cold sweats unable to focus on anything but another hit or anything like that it was just the most obvious choice I suppose :)

With Duncan specifically it is noted the sadism path for a reason, his route is particularly dark so much so that I'm gonna give users an option to turn it off even after selecting it in the Mod Shop. I don't have any point in mind in which she enjoys his company :(

The anal scenes on the trip were under the influence of MDMA and I wanted to get Lisa's anal interest started sooner rather than later so it felt like a good fit to me :) the next instance of MDMA specifically is at Jayce's party so we'll see what happens ;)

Lol I was actually looking for the panty stuff assets the other day because I knew I had one (I found it btw) lol x

Reactions: Ekzar

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Extract www>data then goto the dresser beside Lisa's wardrobe and on the second page it should have an option for redefining relationships with that installed! <3

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
how much max likes one can have for Instagram task? Is it 406?
Yeah dude, the next Instagram photo will begin the first Instagram side quest. It'll be included either in the coming update or one shortly after that :)

Thank you very much, although I already solved the problem by editing a save file.
Ah nice dude xD

Hello, when is planning next realese?
Sometime around the end of Feb brother x

Reactions: LiMp17 and Ekzar

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
In case anyone wants the message backlog enabled you can download the attached and extract to www>js and overwrite. It's bound to the "tab" key :)

I'm off for tonight and tomorrow but I'll be back on the 30th! Hope you're all having an awesome holiday season <3

Reactions: Ekzar

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
With Duncan specifically it is noted the sadism path for a reason, his route is particularly dark so much so that I'm gonna give users an option to turn it off even after selecting it in the Mod Shop. I don't have any point in mind in which she enjoys his company :(
I approve of this post.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PaleGrass

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Ok, so how many times do i have to repeat running near the house to increase fitness to 5? Currently at fitness level 4, but repeated that run at least 5 times and still can't advance to next level. Possibly a bug or intended to be frustrating?

Wolfje61

Apr 24, 2020
Ok, so how many times do i have to repeat running near the house to increase fitness to 5? Currently at fitness level 4, but repeated that run at least 5 times and still can't advance to next level. Possibly a bug or intended to be frustrating?
Go for a run in Town Center

Reactions: RottenPlum

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
In case anyone wants the message backlog enabled you can download the attached and extract to www>js and overwrite. It's bound to the "tab" key :)

I'm off for tonight and tomorrow but I'll be back on the 30th! Hope you're all having an awesome holiday season <3
Same to you my guy! Take care & enjoy your holidays

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
2: Regarding an end to the blackmail route:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PaleGrass When you say BRUTAL you don't mean "kill" right? Idk man that was the first thing that came to my mind for real... & When i see those previous images scenes from future updates on patreon it's like I'm looking some mafia movie shit or something like that & as you said before things are going to become really dark for our dear Lisa & the ones around her if we choose that path, so I'm preparing myself from now on for "the darkest shit" you're hidding from us cuz I'm sure it will blow up so many heads.
Keep up the amazing work my guy you definitely have some crazy imagination

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 112 Votes