longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v.0.5 Final
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)
If you discover a bug, you can let me know it in this thread or via private message.
So I looked at your walkthrough as I was stumped on how to trigger some of the scenes I was missing... and I'm just not getting the hottub unlocking. I've done the camping trip, and I've tried going to the garden at all 3 times of day, but so far nothing.

Also wasn't there previously something ingame to show what you'd still have left to do and how to do it, I definitely saw something like that before, but this time around I can't for the life of me find it.

quency77

Apr 13, 2020
So I looked at your walkthrough as I was stumped on how to trigger some of the scenes I was missing... and I'm just not getting the hottub unlocking. I've done the camping trip, and I've tried going to the garden at all 3 times of day, but so far nothing.

Also wasn't there previously something ingame to show what you'd still have left to do and how to do it, I definitely saw something like that before, but this time around I can't for the life of me find it.
The walkthrough that I posted was for the RPGM version.
Most of it can be applied to the renpy version, but not everything.
I recommend using the Questlog which is build in-game.

In the renpy version, you also have to sunbath when Paul is home (2 times in total) to unlock Hot Tub.

Reactions: longjohngold

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
In the renpy version, you also have to sunbath when Paul is home (2 times in total) to unlock Hot Tub.
That's it... I couldn't find the questlog this time around... but I figured it out now you said the name and realised the button is still there but it's just very faint and that's why I'd struggled to find it when I couldn't remember if it was somewhere in the gameworld like on the computer or in a menu or whatnot...

1640623237324.png

Would be better if it remained the bright colour it is when you hover over it all the time.

------------------

Just generally this was an alright update, some nice rough stuff on the camping trip, and I liked that while there was no content for it yet the bar guy has reappeared and apparently has a "sadistic" route, which sounds great... I also liked there was a way to cut out that cousin or whoever he is as while I'm not one to normally want to lose content her name of "ratboy" for him is pretty accurate and he's annoys me a ton, actually so does the mother, hopefully the MC will get to move out as some point and ditch her too... sadly no more Aoife though (who is my main interest).

I'm real glad for the renpy version though (and doubly so that it's already compressed), as I've been trying to open up to some rpgm games of late in their regular forms and they're a right pain most of the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: quency77

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
The walkthrough that I posted was for the RPGM version.
Most of it can be applied to the renpy version, but not everything.

Where I can found quest log in your version? please can you post a snapshot on it

peteraw

Jun 6, 2020
i cannot view the hot tub scene dunno why, have completed the viv thing and it asks me to go to kitchen but i dont find the door locked, very much confused whats the issue as i havent missed any quest required to unlock hot tub.
If you have done the sunbathing scenes meet Sharon in the kitchen and ask her why the door is locked

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
PaleGrass, I realize that new content has to be your priority, but do you plan to go back and correct the places in the game where you have dialogue or exposition with baked-in references to Sharon as "Mom"? This is something which was discussed before, if I recall correctly.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
a saved at that point??
I do nt understand, at what point is this choice made.
I think it´s on the first trip, you have to choose to cheat, but only fuck with Calvin in the room, don´t choose to share or to tease you boyfriend in the room just before you go to the pool, where you fuck with both of them, if you choose to share.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass and rapos

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Some of the walkthrough won't work for the Ren'py version because things trigger differently and some don't trigger at all.

rapos

Oct 31, 2018
I think it´s on the first trip, you have to choose to cheat, but only fuck with Calvin in the room, don´t choose to share or to tease you boyfriend in the room just before you go to the pool where you fuck with both of them if you choose to share.
Thank you (y):giggle:

Reactions: LiMp17

dregon87

May 6, 2019
How to update the list of quests I look at the changelog and the list of quests and the amount of content in the list is very different from the changelog

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
is the last pic a hint to jayce's Party?
Sort of but as usual it's very exaggerated :)

anyway the actress looklike lisa will she play an important role in future or is it just used as a prop!!
That's Hyun - a famous "influencer" that looks strikingly similar to Lisa. She'll be in future Instagram content but it's certainly not an important role x)

just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of Lisa Episode 2 Ch2 0.5 Final.
That's awesome mate, thank you so much! <33 x

Is it possible to be in a Hotwife/Sharing Route ON but Cheating Route OFF?
Yup 100% :)

This is high quality rendering! Is this daz3d? Or magic touch of blender?
All of the rendering is done inside Daz, I would like to try Blender though. Seems less limited than Daz ^_^

Reactions: the66

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Still have error in kitchen when she say I should have talk to aiofe

I have same problem
Do either of you have a save near it? Another user told me that bug was fixed and for the life of me I haven't been able to reproduce it, it's a real puzzler this one :( Sorry mates x

Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v.0.5 Final
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [540 MB]:
GDrive Mega
Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Map:
View attachment 1564156

If there is something wrong with the walkthrough,
just tell me and I'll fix it(y)
This is amazing dude, I can't believe how fast you work!! Added both to the OP brother :))! <333

How I trigger Gunnar path? somebody please help me
The Gunnar path is only available to those NOT on the sharing route :)

i cannot view the hot tub scene dunno why, have completed the viv thing and it asks me to go to kitchen but i dont find the door locked, very much confused whats the issue as i havent missed any quest required to unlock hot tub.
Have you completed the camping trip? The Hot Tub won't be available until after Lisa returns x

The game is fantastic (pictures, story, everything):love:, thank you very much for enjoying it. I like the direction Gunnar (MF), the neighbor or the direction with Calvin (masturbation), less "come on, let's fuck four people". Lisa slowly loses control and wants to fuck everything, a bit like in the game "the office wife":unsure:.
Hehe glad you're enjoying Eglise mate <3 I won't force you into any "let's fuck four people" scenarios, you may choose exactly how Lisa plays her cards when it comes to the sexing of others xD

Hey PaleGrass ,

I Played the Update really liked it!it was really a great christmas gift,Though paul's blackmail material didnt buy it though,since its a optional content i didnt care much i m okay with it..but look forward how it proceeds with paul's friends showing up..and with danny visit and other ,hope he has some solid stuff to blackmail her like lisa being cheated by others and stuffs!!

btw the camping trip was absolutely a banger trip...renders were top notch...vicki route's dirty talk was one of the best and so hot to see in the game.and hope u dont reduce the flavour of dirty talks with upcoming updates and loved the adventure and build up to it,and both routes build up was really live and vibrant with renders top notch stuff..hope u dont reduce your this type of lengthier scenes in the future

The rough scenes was such a beauty,but i hope its just a tip of iceberg,we are yet to see...but i did like calvins dirty talk and aggressiveness in the foursome scene than in the threesome(MMF) ..

OK Coming to the questions,
1.The addiction thing, i see its important but would we see some really rough sex without the use of drugs..like she is been totalled in corner with her emotins and physical situation?(HOPE we would see in furthur tony storyline)

2. in RPGM HOW TO GET BACKWARDS,or before dialogue if you miss the dialogue ,hope you have a solution.

3.Coming to Jayce party ,will it be like the camping trip being branched out to different routes..if its, i hope its gonna be
a sure shot of banger scenes and especially excited on lisa first anal in it if we follow gunners trip...i hope you have planned some really rough scenes to it!(i hope there would be guilt trip and lisa being trapped by her emotions of cheating and being used).

4.is moddy gang looking good as we know or are they are like duncan type perverts??lots of questions though ......

5.the two Boys from neon!are they related to paul?They seem good boys but kinda sense they have some hidden characters beneath what they show though!

Your Choice is music is too great !i hope you have lot lined up with new important scenes in future..

anyway happy for you brother your renders are top notch...and its getting better and better with day by day..u have good eye for lighting ..hope you release chapter 3(Jayce's Party) in single update..i thing episode 3 would be full of 2022...and just wish lisa gets better with each and every update!!
Troy, huh? My lips are sealed :censored: xD

1: In a nutshell, yes. I wanted some sort of stat when it came to drugs because drugs are and will be a huge part of the game both in story and in options but I see Lisa's deep dive into addiction more whoreish / less care for who or what she does. I think sobriety would almost make the "rougher" situations a lot worse, no? x)

2: Do you mean like a memory of previous text? I could certainly look into it. Aside from not being able to save during cutscenes I think that's RPGM's biggest weakness to Ren'Py. I'll have a look n see if one of the big plugin creators have made anything like this mate :)

3: Yes. Absolutely this. The difference being that Jayce's party offers the player a lot more freedom to do as they please until the final stage which is mostly cutscene and choice based.

4: Moddy is of course involved with Duncan but isn't "Duncan type" there's good in Moddy but like much of the folk that work for the Deloittes he is afraid.

5: Do you mean the two guys from the bus? No they don't have any crossover with Paul, they are side/optional characters that Lisa will see in the club but they can be completely avoided :)

Dude I'm so glad you like the music, it usually takes me ageeeessss to find suitable stuff to use but genuinely really happy you liked it xD

Just fyi the next release is E2Ch2 1.0, Jayce's party won't be until the release AFTER the next one. The camping trip was just too big to finish the rest of the Ch2 in one scoop x)

Much love mate, hope I answered everything ^_^ xo

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Please help: unable to advance in the game. I've only the following quests open (the others are either completed or there is the message "end of content for ch2 0.5"). Some other quests are not displayed because they have not been triggered yet:
  • Albiss advertising: the only remaining work is Neon but it requires exhibitionism 3 which I don't have
  • Fitness: Even if I run everyday the stat doesn't go beyond 6
  • Instagram: it still says to look for photo spots but I've already taken photos in all the 8 places
  • Viv (hot tub)
  • Aoife
I have deviancy 25, exhibitionism 2 and fitness 6. Sharon is still away so the game cannot progress. Gina quests are completed as are Marcus Makes and Rubbins.

Please help. Thanks in advance

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
PaleGrass, I realize that new content has to be your priority, but do you plan to go back and correct the places in the game where you have dialogue or exposition with baked-in references to Sharon as "Mom"? This is something which was discussed before, if I recall correctly.
If I had the slightest clue where to look I would of course fix em up! x) Maybe a post on Patreon/Subscribestar to ask if anyone has any memory of where the outliers are or if someone fancies a playthrough to note them down because sifting through some 100,000s of characters is extremely time consuming and I always feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day for development as it is lol

How to increase exhibitionism after 2?
Exh2 is max for now mate x

Please help: unable to advance in the game. I've only the following quests open (the others are either completed or there is the message "end of content for ch2 0.5"). Some other quests are not displayed because they have not been triggered yet:
  • Albiss advertising: the only remaining work is Neon but it requires exhibitionism 3 which I don't have
  • Fitness: Even if I run everyday the stat doesn't go beyond 6
  • Instagram: it still says to look for photo spots but I've already taken photos in all the 8 places
  • Viv (hot tub)
  • Aoife
I have deviancy 25, exhibitionism 2 and fitness 6. Sharon is still away so the game cannot progress. Gina quests are completed as are Marcus Makes and Rubbins.

Please help. Thanks in advance
Sharon hasn't returned in your game? The three prerequisites for her return are:

1 - Visited Ginas House
2 - Completed Theo - Riggs event (The Event in which Lisa meets Aoife and takes the bike ride home with Theo)
3 - At night go downstairs at home

That should start the final event of Episode 1 which Sharon & Paul come home x

The other stats you mentioned are all the max for the current release being 6 fitness, 25 deviancy and 2 exh

Let me know if you're still stuck mate x

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes