Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
It's out happy Christmas With Lisa thanks PaleGrass (from Patreon)
1640401912988.png

Sorry about the delay folks! Holiday season n all that x)

This release includes all known bugfixes and the remaining route of the Gunnar trip which is something like 125CG. It also includes some additions to the Recollection room and a plethora of minor updates. I've been testing it most of this evening but if anything is still not working as intended please drop me a line n let me know :)

WIN:

MAC:

Anyway I'll try to be online at some point on the 26th, I am out all day & night tomorrow then again on the 27th / 28th. I hope it's all working well :)

Well folks I hope you all have a fucking amazing Christmas! I can't wait to get back to work already to be honest, I have organized so many new assets for the next release and I'm just busting to get stuck into it.

Sending my love to all of you x <3

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
It's out happy Christmas With Lisa thanks PaleGrass (from Patreon)
View attachment 1561508

Sorry about the delay folks! Holiday season n all that x)

This release includes all known bugfixes and the remaining route of the Gunnar trip which is something like 125CG. It also includes some additions to the Recollection room and a plethora of minor updates. I've been testing it most of this evening but if anything is still not working as intended please drop me a line n let me know :)

WIN:
Mega
Google Drive

MAC:
Mega
Google Drive

Anyway I'll try to be online at some point on the 26th, I am out all day & night tomorrow then again on the 27th / 28th. I hope it's all working well :)

Well folks I hope you all have a fucking amazing Christmas! I can't wait to get back to work already to be honest, I have organized so many new assets for the next release and I'm just busting to get stuck into it.

Sending my love to all of you x <3
OH YEASSSSSS GB :love::love::love::love::love::love:

aqxKen97_700w_0.jpg

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Merry Christmas to everyone.
As always I have a little gift from PaleGrass to share with you.
Top tier Patreon supporters latest pics.
Lisa has only just begun and it has a bright future no doubt about it. View attachment 1561716 View attachment 1561717 View attachment 1561718 View attachment 1561719
Thanks for the share limp87
is there more pics? its named 6,7,8,9!!

BOOM BOOM BOOM Make way for the KING!! "TONY"!!

is the last pic a hint to jayce's Party?

anyway the actress looklike lisa will she play an important role in future or is it just used as a prop!!

Last edited:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Thanks for the share limp87
is there more pics? its named 6,7,8,9!!

BOOM BOOM BOOM Make way for the KING!! "TONY"!!

is the last pic a hint to jayce's Party?

anyway the actress looklike lisa will she play an important role in future or is it just used as a prop!!
No, it's only 4 of them.
Don't really know dude.
I know the same as you do about the future updates.
The actress I think it's just used for the holidays I think.

Last edited:

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
Is the Gunnar trip and Vicky trip the same event but alternate routes, or two separate events ?
NVM. I'm dumb. It's the same trip.

Last edited:

Faisallore

Jun 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks so much mate!! Unfortunately I don't actually do the android ports buddy, is the mirror down? You might have to poke the66 (i'm not sure to tag users on the forum lol) Sorry about that man :( x

Big oops! xD I've attached an image, if you goto that square (if you can get there lol) and press the action button it'll reset Lisa's speed. I've removed that bug for future version. I'm surprised no-one had noted that one yet! Sorry mate x

There was mate but another user mentioned the download link might be down atm x
This is high quality rendering! Is this daz3d? Or magic touch of blender?

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes