• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alex Bloss

Aug 12, 2021
He only does it when the final alpha version is released as well which is going to be some time yet. Folk will just have to be patient.
Is the "final alpha version" the one which will be released on Wed/Thu, as mentioned by the dev? Or will it be some other update?
Sorry I'm not familiar with these terms :rolleyes:

franklin3696

Sep 2, 2018
Hey can someone please give a save file to the cuck route, where you get calvin and gunnar in the camping trip, all the saves here seem to be with the sharing route

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Is the "final alpha version" the one which will be released on Wed/Thu, as mentioned by the dev? Or will it be some other update?
No Alpha and Beta simply release Ep2 ch 2.05. The alpha version is a pre-pre-release, the beta is a pre.release and then there is the final release

Reactions: Alex Bloss

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Yesterday i decided too get a alternative playthrough ready for attempt too be faithfull too lesbian romance partners, but i noticed something if you are on danny faithfull route when you start viv romance you stay on danny faithfull, if this is not a bug then it worry me, my plan was too break up with him as soon as possible on a route like that, but i am almost 100% sure that the developer confirmed that you will not be able too break up with danny on faithfull route, if it is not a bug will this be the same on other lesbian routes and aoife.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Does this update has hidden scenes?
No hidden scenes in this one mate, I'll be adding them in Chapter 3 x

It'll be the final release of E2Ch2 0.5 :) just includes all known bugfixes and the completed Calvin & No routes of the Gunnar trip x

I love this game, I discovered it recently and it seems very well done and with many of the fetishes that I like, I hope its creator continues to develop it. I think I'll donate something.
Welcome aboard buddy! That's so sick, it's many of my own preferences too x)! Don't worry I'm here to stay, Lisa has a long way to go yet <33!

Yesterday i decided too get a alternative playthrough ready for attempt too be faithfull too lesbian romance partners, but i noticed something if you are on danny faithfull route when you start viv romance you stay on danny faithfull, if this is not a bug then it worry me, my plan was too break up with him as soon as possible on a route like that, but i am almost 100% sure that the developer confirmed that you will not be able too break up with danny on faithfull route, if it is not a bug will this be the same on other lesbian routes and aoife.
Hey mate that is indeed a bug I was made aware of last week, I've fixed it in the upcoming release and I'll put a switch in the game to rectify the fact that players are still on the faithful route (you won't have to do anything it'll just fix itself the next time you open the game in any future version).

In regards to separation with Danny (this is a major spoiler)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hola, maybe a french translation available ?
Not as far as I'm aware mate, there is an Italian translation but no French :(

For this we hv to restart the game ??
Nope your old saves should work just fine :) if you have completed the journal for the previous release then to begin the Camping trip goto the Mod Shop and talk to Danny and that should start the questline for you buddy x

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
hey bro any wallpapers for december month and christmas?or for the new year too?

havent played the update waiting for the bugs to fix it...but since have been active in the forum u have already established a anal scene with danny(with lisa being conscious,this is her first anal to her perception)...but really expected her anal virginity being taken by tony though...i hope there is squirting in the sex scenes(cant remember though)...but i hope you have something big to feed us with tony and paul's blackmail story line ..really expecting a lot from these two storylines and btw who can give away the pretty lisa..she is so close to my heart though!!

is the shorts outfit for 3rd chapter?if its though i hope she wont be wearing anything by the 4th or 5th epsiodes!!!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
hey bro any wallpapers for december month and christmas?or for the new year too?

havent played the update waiting for the bugs to fix it...but since have been active in the forum u have already established a anal scene with danny(with lisa being conscious,this is her first anal to her perception)...but really expected her anal virginity being taken by tony though...i hope there is squirting in the sex scenes(cant remember though)...but i hope you have something big to feed us with tony and paul's blackmail story line ..really expecting a lot from these two storylines and btw who can give away the pretty lisa..she is so close to my heart though!!

is the shorts outfit for 3rd chapter?if its though i hope she wont be wearing anything by the 4th or 5th epsiodes!!!
Hey mate! Yeah the wallpapers are done, I'll be uploading them once I've finished the update :)

Lisa's sexual encounters with Tony are quite a ways off yet and I wasn't gonna wait another year to introduce anal x) and yes I believe there is one squirting scene on one of the routes.

I do indeed have big plans for Tony! I have been writing a lot this past week and added a few bits and pieces I think are really cool with Tony's introduction, some of the police officers /backgrounds and other story elements. But I always feel a little bad talking about these events because they are still very far off and I don't want anyone to be disappointed that the "next update" doesn't include something I've eluded to in the past x). Almost all of Tony's content follows Lisa's graduation which is Episode 4 and onwards and I've mentioned before that I think the game will likely be somewhere between 7-10 Episodes total so it's a long process to get there!

Any outfits that I've put into Wallpapers are potential future clothing for Lisa, I'll be posting Polls on Patreon & Subscribestar whenever Lisa is to attain some new meaningful clothing. In February there's a poll for Lisa's first Night clothing then another poll perhaps March to decide on the more impactful Exhibitionism 3 clothing which will be Lisa's daily attire for much of 2022. I personally want to move Lisa away from jeans with the next clothing set but I'll probably do something like 4-6 clothing sets for patrons to decide on :)

This was a lot longer a reply than it probably should've been but I hope I answered your questions brother <33!

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hey mate! Yeah the wallpapers are done, I'll be uploading them once I've finished the update :)

Lisa's sexual encounters with Tony are quite a ways off yet and I wasn't gonna wait another year to introduce anal x) and yes I believe there is one squirting scene on one of the routes.

I do indeed have big plans for Tony! I have been writing a lot this past week and added a few bits and pieces I think are really cool with Tony's introduction, some of the police officers /backgrounds and other story elements. But I always feel a little bad talking about these events because they are still very far off and I don't want anyone to be disappointed that the "next update" doesn't include something I've eluded to in the past x). Almost all of Tony's content follows Lisa's graduation which is Episode 4 and onwards and I've mentioned before that I think the game will likely be somewhere between 7-10 Episodes total so it's a long process to get there!

Any outfits that I've put into Wallpapers are potential future clothing for Lisa, I'll be posting Polls on Patreon & Subscribestar whenever Lisa is to attain some new meaningful clothing. In February there's a poll for Lisa's first Night clothing then another poll perhaps March to decide on the more impactful Exhibitionism 3 clothing which will be Lisa's daily attire for much of 2022. I personally want to move Lisa away from jeans with the next clothing set but I'll probably do something like 4-6 clothing sets for patrons to decide on :)

This was a lot longer a reply than it probably should've been but I hope I answered your questions brother <33!
Thanks For the Reply brother!!you are an Absolute Gem!!I just wish this game gets its due appreciation and It will definitely get in the longer run!!!

First night in The sense?she is getting Married?Boy O Boy that Came Pretty Quickly!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Thanks For the Reply brother!!you are an Absolute Gem!!I just wish this game gets its due appreciation and It will definitely get in the longer run!!!

First night in The sense?she is getting Married?Boy O Boy that Came Pretty Quickly!
Anytime man <3

Who's getting married?! I have no plans currently to introduce marriage into the game except perhaps one ending that I won't reveal even at gunpoint xD

Edit:

I just re-read this and understood what you meant lol sorry! No they're clothes specifically for "Night time" so they're effectively her "Going out clothes." Starting from Episode 3 there will be a lot more activities at night for players to rummage through ;)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes