PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Great update I really love seeing the various branches come into form, they strike the perfect balance between character and agency. Lisa has enough foundation and personality to make me think she is a real person and not just a blank slate for lewdity, but the new paths also make my input feel important and that in the end of the game "my Lisa" will be unique. I really like seeing the "darker" camping trip and it was great that I didn't have to replay anything to do it.

The initial release set the bar really high but the updates have met it and then some. Can't wait for Jayce's party.
That's sick to hear naurd, I really hope everyone has a similar feeling in that their Lisa is unique to them because that is the primary objective :)

Thanks for the comment mate, it was lovely to read x <33

is there a route that Lisa and Danny break up?
Every route except the postponed faithful route will have the opportunity to separate with Danny shortly after Lisa graduates :)

I just wanted to know is this update include? Updated journals cuz. When I played after importing Dev's file I'm getting the same journals of previous version I'm little bit confused rn
Scene List:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How can I activate the hot tub
After the camping trip goto the pool in Lisa's back garden in the morning :)

• Love
Reactions: XKJ333

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I love seeing this updated so much. I can see you put a lot of effort into this project. And I have two questions that I hope you can answer.
Q1: It could be because the camping event routes have not been completed or there is a bug somewhere when two option "Kiss Calvin" and "Leave" appear I can only pick "Leave", if pick "Kiss Calvin", even though the game is still active, the music is still playing, the board can still be turned on, but the dialogue box does not appear and all I got is Lisa's face when two option appear.
Q2: I know that the "No route" option is still being worked on by you. But if I don't choose Calvin and Gunnar's route now, is there any chance in the future for me to choose their route again? I'm not sure about Calvin yet but Gunnar seems like a nice guy, he deserves better treatment than a sneaky asshole who has sex with his friend's girlfriend.
Best wishes for you and your family. I look forward to your projects in the future.
Hey buddy! Yes of course, any and all questions; bring em on!

1: Are you referencing the Kiss Gunnar option at the falls? Do you have a save near where the bug is happening? I'll fix it up asap, not sure what's causing that if it is the falls choice you are having issues with but I'll have a look n scope out the bug :x!

2: It depends on whether Lisa slept with Calvin at the hotel on the swim trip. Gunnar doesn't have a romantic route per say, he's more or less used to determine how Lisa's relations with Calvin continue as the game develops x)

Thanks so much brother and the same to you, much love man xo

me too bro
Sorry about that my dude, I have tried to recreate this problem but to no avail. I've added just a few "through" ons and offs and taken the wait off some of the character movement which sometimes causes freezes and applied them to the attached map file. If you extract that to www>data and overwrite and see if that fixes the issue?

Apologies mate, hopefully something silly like that fix will remedy the problem x(

im stuck while at hot tub,, lisa cant leave after join creepy room at hot tub,, only can change cloth but cant exit room
Is this after the Paul's Room event mate? Are you stuck in Lisa's bedroom?

hi, im stuck. the boyfriend didnt called me and cant go to the mod shop. is there any bugfix for this?
Danny didn't call you for the date? I'm unsure where in the game you are bud, what's preventing you from going to the mod shop? x

Theos doesn't have a questline on my quest log
It's probably due to your save being earlier than the introduction of the journal. When there is more content added to Theo's the journal will populate with that questline, it's just because there hasn't been any continuation there since E1 :)

Anyone that know if the developer have shared when it will be possible too breakup with danny.
Shortly after Lisa graduates all routes excluding the faithful route can separate with Danny if they wish :)

xHUgox

Jan 1, 2018
It suggests you the missions you have and how to start them, while in your attached image there were not.

no, you don't need to thank me.
here is what showing in the journal. The only thing is not finish is the massage shop and camping trip (Because event did not trigger).

1639708711914.png

xHUgox

Jan 1, 2018
Danny didn't call you for the date? I'm unsure where in the game you are bud, what's preventing you from going to the mod shop? x
here is the save file. I don't really know to explain. Im just stuck as there is no more quest to do..

Shadow2799

Feb 28, 2018
Hey buddy! Yes of course, any and all questions; bring em on!

1: Are you referencing the Kiss Gunnar option at the falls? Do you have a save near where the bug is happening? I'll fix it up asap, not sure what's causing that if it is the falls choice you are having issues with but I'll have a look n scope out the bug :x!

2: It depends on whether Lisa slept with Calvin at the hotel on the swim trip. Gunnar doesn't have a romantic route per say, he's more or less used to determine how Lisa's relations with Calvin continue as the game develops x)

Thanks so much brother and the same to you, much love man xo

Sorry about that my dude, I have tried to recreate this problem but to no avail. I've added just a few "through" ons and offs and taken the wait off some of the character movement which sometimes causes freezes and applied them to the attached map file. If you extract that to www>data and overwrite and see if that fixes the issue?

Apologies mate, hopefully something silly like that fix will remedy the problem x(

Is this after the Paul's Room event mate? Are you stuck in Lisa's bedroom?

It's probably due to your save being earlier than the introduction of the journal. When there is more content added to Theo's the journal will populate with that questline, it's just because there hasn't been any continuation there since E1 :)

Shortly after Lisa graduates all routes excluding the faithful route can separate with Danny if they wish :)
1: I chosse "Kiss Gunnar" option at the falls. And I have file save in the evening after the trip to the waterfall, I will attach the file below.
2: Shame.....I think Gunnar deserves a separate route and separation from Calvin. Hope you will consider this.
Have a good day.

Sep 24, 2018
How can I "unlock" the hot tub? I finished the camping trip if that's important.

Also, Exhibition is at 2 but is there a way to get it to 3 in this update?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
here is the save file. I don't really know to explain. Im just stuck as there is no more quest to do..
That is weird dude, for some reason the Aoife journal entry says no more content but the Date / Coffee scenes haven't been completed. In the attached save I've left your character beside Aoife so continuing that line will open up the mod shop and then further on you'll be able to go on the camping trip x

Sorry about that mate, I'm having a hunt through to see what caused it in the first place x

1: I chosse "Kiss Gunnar" option at the falls. And I have file save in the evening after the trip to the waterfall, I will attach the file below.
2: Shame.....I think Gunnar deserves a separate route and separation from Calvin. Hope you will consider this.
Have a good day.
The Kiss Gunnar route should be finished but the other route hasn't been implemented yet :)

Well things are always subject to change, Gunnar was never intended to be a main player in the story and it's just time constraint what with so many other characters with fleshed out scenarios but who knows what'll happen down the line x)! x

How can I "unlock" the hot tub? I finished the camping trip if that's important.

Also, Exhibition is at 2 but is there a way to get it to 3 in this update?
Goto the pool in Lisa's back garden in the morning x

No Exh 2 is max until E2Ch3 :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow2799

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
There's a bug that you can switch to sports clothes at the ad company before the bus trip, and then after you've finished jogging, it leaves her with the lying down sprite (that you only see when moving down, otherwise invisible). Any fitness gained this way is reset to 1 when doing the jogging part of the bus trip.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
There's a bug that you can switch to sports clothes at the ad company before the bus trip, and then after you've finished jogging, it leaves her with the lying down sprite (that you only see when moving down, otherwise invisible). Any fitness gained this way is reset to 1 when doing the jogging part of the bus trip.
The option to choose the sports set prior to unlocking it will be fixed in the next patch :) do you mean jogging in Renshire outskirt is leaving Lisa with the downed sprite? I also have no idea why it would be resetting the fitness level :x

when will the game be open to the public?
It is open to the public ^_^

Does anyone know how I could import my saved games from ep1 to ep2?
Simply copy the www>save folder from the previous version to the new version and that's you sorted x) x

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
here is what showing in the journal. The only thing is not finish is the massage shop and camping trip (Because event did not trigger).

View attachment 1548881
I was responding to your question that there are no updates planned for Theo's Bar regarding this version and it is so in fact it says that there are none. Not that you still have to finish things of the previous version.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Two questions for you Dev::unsure:
1) Sending forward in the game 2 main routes: cheat route and sharing the new routes blackmail and sadistic route can be matched only to one the cheat route or both routes?
2) As a consequence of the first question: will the blackmail route be solvable with great effort by Lisa, or will you never see the end? (it's ok even as a spoiler)
Thank again.

xHUgox

Jan 1, 2018
That is weird dude, for some reason the Aoife journal entry says no more content but the Date / Coffee scenes haven't been completed. In the attached save I've left your character beside Aoife so continuing that line will open up the mod shop and then further on you'll be able to go on the camping trip x
Thank you. It works nicely now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes