Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Will there be future scenes with Calvin/Gunnar while still in relationship with Danny? If yes, thn will it be dark for entirety of the game or things will get better?

Sep 24, 2018
Mac version won't Launch. I'm sure I got a previous version to launch, but I'm not sure how I managed to do it (or if there even were issues). Anyone have a fix? I looked in the thread and while it looks like a few people had this problem a few months ago, there isn't a clear solution.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Will there be future scenes with Calvin/Gunnar while still in relationship with Danny? If yes, thn will it be dark for entirety of the game or things will get better?
You are asking for too much spoilers my friend. I am sure Pale has something interesting in mind for the next updates, but it's early to answer what your asking.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
It says that this is episode 2. Where can i find episode 1?
It's included in E2 and all future updates :)

Small spoiler regarding C&G:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mac version won't Launch. I'm sure I got a previous version to launch, but I'm not sure how I managed to do it (or if there even were issues). Anyone have a fix? I looked in the thread and while it looks like a few people had this problem a few months ago, there isn't a clear solution.
This video: was linked to me by a patron who got it working with this method :) Hope it helps mate x

Zisan

Sep 14, 2020
CAN ANYONE GOVE THE LAST VERSION SAVE FILE? I COMPLETE THE PREVIOUS VERSION BUT I ACCIDENTLY DELETE SO I LOST

C.Alex

Oct 21, 2018
PaleGrass, absolutely love your work on the game. Great designs and great storyline.

Is there any additional planned storyline involving the school and student counsel for this episode?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
PaleGrass, absolutely love your work on the game. Great designs and great storyline.

Is there any additional planned storyline involving the school and student counsel for this episode?
Thanks mate :)! Not in 0.5, next release includes the next steps in the council :)

Here is my to-do list in terms of scenes for next release just in case anyone is interested:

-Paul House events 2.0

-Danny visit

-Moddy's Gathering

-Aoife College

-Brava intro and opening quests

-Gina Bathhouse & Moaning Myrtle (changed from Gina Massage)

-Council meeting and the followup quests

-Following Ms Short

-Jayce's background

If I get this all wrapped up early I would like to do a date with Viv and I also need to complete a scene in which Lisa visits Jo or vice versa. I'd also like to flesh out the town a little more, some more repeatable events and add new places to explore with little story easter eggs I suppose but it all depends on how quickly I can work through the above :)

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hey palegrass When Is the Return of Duncan With Tony!!?is it for The Chapter 3!!!really expecting this main Plot!!!and btw Can we see Paul's friends in the upcoming epdisode 3?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hey palegrass When Is the Return of Duncan With Tony!!?is it for The Chapter 3!!!really expecting this main Plot!!!and btw Can we see Paul's friends in the upcoming epdisode 3?
Hey buddy! Yeah Lisa will be introduced to Tony in Episode 3 and Duncan appears a lot more in Episode 3 too but most of their content is post Lisa's Graduation. As for Paul's friends I'm honestly not sure if they have any screen time before E3, I wanna say probably not? I might put a small bit in E2Ch2 1.0 in the bathhouse but E2Ch3 is like 90% Jayce's party at the moment so I think we're looking at E3 for most of what you're asking :)

No Deviance points this release? Camping would be at least 10. It's a little stingy this dev...:LOL: you know I love you:love:
Hehe the Deviancy points are locked behind Exhibitionism level so Level 1 Exhibitionism = 10 Dev / Level 2 Exh = 25 Dev / Level 3 Exh = ?? Dev? xD

Should we prop it up to 75? x)

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
I love seeing this updated, though RPGM games sometimes just go dead on me and the process keeps running but it stops responding to key presses. The unofficial Ren'py was pretty good, though it feels weird after being used to playing it as RPGM. The writing is great, and I'm always looking forward to more.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Great update I really love seeing the various branches come into form, they strike the perfect balance between character and agency. Lisa has enough foundation and personality to make me think she is a real person and not just a blank slate for lewdity, but the new paths also make my input feel important and that in the end of the game "my Lisa" will be unique. I really like seeing the "darker" camping trip and it was great that I didn't have to replay anything to do it.

The initial release set the bar really high but the updates have met it and then some. Can't wait for Jayce's party.

Dake004994

Dec 28, 2020
I just wanted to know is this update include? Updated journals cuz. When I played after importing Dev's file I'm getting the same journals of previous version I'm little bit confused rn

Last edited:

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Small spoiler regarding C&G:
I love that idea. Not doing the same stuff like others, a once created char doing the same again and again. And it's already logically introduced with the current available camping scene

It would also be an elegant way in further episodes to replace one or another char morphed from the same model :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes