rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah she is.....hot Asian girl
I play as Lisa's father was Asian. I know some people play as Sharon and her husband are her mother and father but the start says their dead. For me, their aunt and uncle. As for Lisa, her looks, I would say, father was Thia or Burmaese. Would not mind if the creator added a mention of that.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The foursome scene was great. Could've been better if we get to choose who gets to take Lisa's ass virginity though and would've been hotter if it was Calvin doing it while Danny watches, but still great scene nonetheless.
I'm hoping that the cuckold path will be available in E2Ch3 (at the party where Lisa and Danny will go together) :)

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Sorry if I sound ignorant or annoying, how sex scenes are there? And is it worth downloading or should I wait?
Oh god is there sex scenes, great one's to. The renders are fantastic, the story great, you control how dark the story can get. (Rape, blackmail, sadistic..all avoidable.) As for time, depending how fast you go, least 5+ hours. DL now, better and longer than a lot of finished games.

Reactions: Maconhas and max27

max27

May 28, 2017
Oh god is there sex scenes, great one's to. The renders are fantastic, the story great, you control how dark the story can get. (Rape, blackmail, sadistic..all avoidable.) As for time, depending how fast you go, least 5+ hours. DL now, better and longer than a lot of finished games.
Alright thanks

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
This looks like a great game and I really wanted to enjoy this, but I simply can't handle the slow text speed.

Can you add an option for Instant text, such as ? Otherwise, it is really annoying for fast readers.

EDIT:
Actually, I went ahead and did it myself. For anyone else wanting to do the same, just grab the YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt.js file from this thread, and then add the following code at the end of "www/js/plugins.js":

JavaScript:
{ "name": "YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt", "status": true, "description": "v1.00 (Requires YEP_MessageCore.js) Let your places adjust the\nspeed the message window displays text.", "parameters": { "OptionsCommand": "Message Speed", "DefaultSpeed": "11", "InstantText": "Instant" } },

The SlowText plugin also likes to change the text speed so go to "www/js/plugins/SlowText.js" and change line 75 from this.updateTextSpeed(this.obtainEscapeParam(textState)); to this.obtainEscapeParam(textState);
Hi sir. Sorry but i'm new at this. How do you use the "plugin manager"? I mean how do I open it? It seems that I need a RPG Maker MZ, should I download it from here first? Thanks

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Is there an incest patch for this game?

The options at the beginning to choose relationships is worthless since you're going to call your parents by their first names and it totally ruins the immersion.
There isn't an incest patch as the incest has been written out pretty early.

She doesn't act like Lisa's mother at all anyway. More like an older and more experienced friend that gropes and harasses Lisa most of the time.

Reactions: Pogo123

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
There isn't an incest patch as the incest has been written out pretty early.

She doesn't act like Lisa's mother at all anyway. More like an older and more experienced friend that gropes and harasses Lisa most of the time.
Soon as the story starts its revealed that the MC mother and father are dead. The games does offer you to change the titles of the woman you live with. Default is the norm, landlady, landlord. I use Aunt and Uncle.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Hey, I can't get Ms. Short to leave the toilet doors after telling her about the glory hole thing there, and now I feel like I am stuck. In game it says that if she doesn't leave, sleep and go again - however neither sleeping nor napping will make her move. She's always there. What to do?

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
How to start event with paul? (blackmail blowjob)
I ended an event in the kitchen with Viv and was in the kitchen at home.

kiren04

Mar 18, 2019
I start over play after I lost my previous saved.Game freezed when she enter her room after finish date with her boyfriend in the forest.bug?i dont adjust her stat or using any mod.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes