Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
This game makes atm some things really good and enjoyable and some things not good and tedious. personal opinion but the longest scene at the end of that update with the bus tour feels like here was much work put into it but it turned out to be more a teenage/student romance melodrama part of afternoon series or something for more corny girls. there was no spice to it, no interesting turn points, not much freedom at all. Missed opportunities all around. But that’s a personal opinion. If the game wants to evolve only a Friday afternoon soap opera it’s okay but definitely not my game. But I really like the mc. Most characters are atm quite boring for me but maybe this will change with the terror/crime stuff.
I am open to see where this game goes but beside that cute and funny introduction and the nice pics of mc in train, water, park etc the time felt totally wasted.
(at least for me personally)

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
This game makes atm some things really good and enjoyable and some things not good and tedious. personal opinion but the longest scene at the end of that update with the bus tour feels like here was much work put into it but it turned out to be more a teenage/student romance melodrama part of afternoon series or something for more corny girls. there was no spice to it, no interesting turn points, not much freedom at all. Missed opportunities all around. But that’s a personal opinion. If the game wants to evolve only a Friday afternoon soap opera it’s okay but definitely not my game. But I really like the mc. Most characters are atm quite boring for me but maybe this will change with the terror/crime stuff.
I am open to see where this game goes but beside that cute and funny introduction and the nice pics of mc in train, water, park etc the time felt totally wasted.
You have to see how you played the camping trip and with which route you presented yourself from how you wrote surely you took the route of sharing because the one of cheating is anything but romantic. Personally I play this because I have 2 main saves referring to the routes described above, you can also see what you have lost once the trip is over in the recollection room (the mirror in the room to the right of the couch).

• Red Heart
Reactions: LiMp17 and Pogo123

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
HELLOOOOO, I am return! With about a gazillion notifications mind you.. I don't think I can go through all of them but I'm back in action and in touch so send your bugs and I'll get zappin'! Hope you guys have all been super good this past month, I'm excited to be back and hopefully have some fun chatter :)

I start over play after I lost my previous saved.Game freezed when she enter her room after finish date with her boyfriend in the forest.bug?i dont adjust her stat or using any mod.
Can you link me your save my dude? I'll have a look and see what's going on there, sorry about that :x

A few have noted that to me buddy, perhaps it's because it was such a long haul away from I guess the "meat & potatoes" of the actual game. I also think I may be too much in the head of Lisa and trying a little too hard to make her feel personable despite her increasing sexual proclivity.

The message I'm attempting to send constantly is that there's a war waging inside Lisa's little head between her "butter wouldn't melt" character and her quite rapidly disintegrating innocence. This behavior leading to pretty undesirable after-effects like relationship breakdowns and even complete alienation of those closest to her.

The Vicki trip attempts to introduce Vicki and some of Calvin's past, the Gunnar Trip attempts to realize Gunnar as a character and with the Calvin R again it notes more of Calvin's resolve but it's still in the works.

Anyway with the same feedback coming from multiple directions it's clearly not landed well, I'll continue to try and do better my dude. As always I appreciate the feedback x) x

How to start event with paul? (blackmail blowjob)
I ended an event in the kitchen with Viv and was in the kitchen at home.
Complete VivDrunk scene (either route)
Complete the Camping Trip
Unlock the Hot Tub (Attempt to go out to the pool in the morning after CT completed)
Goto your kitchen during daylight hours and the scene will play

Hey, I can't get Ms. Short to leave the toilet doors after telling her about the glory hole thing there, and now I feel like I am stuck. In game it says that if she doesn't leave, sleep and go again - however neither sleeping nor napping will make her move. She's always there. What to do?
Are you using Lisa's bed to sleep and not watching TV with Sharon? I just double checked the switches and it looks like it should be working okay buddy. Could you send a save over and I'll see what's going on :)

I have started Paul's blackmail route, but in the route checker it don't compare… please fix it
Fixed :) it'll be updated in the next patch mate x

Any idea what they might be? It's ok if you don't want to answer, just curious about it.
1: Moonlight - which is largely Calvin orientated dialogue then 2: Calvin R - a small sexual encounter with Calvin

I'm hoping that the cuckold path will be available in E2Ch3 (at the party where Lisa and Danny will go together) :)
:eek: mmmmmaybe?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
There are dozens of pages here I haven't read so please don't think me rude or that I'm ignoring anyone, any bug reports or questions drop em on in and I'll gladly answer / fix away :)

I was just totally zoned into Daz pretty much non-stop last 2 months and I regret not being more in contact both for you guys and honestly myself too but we live & learn! I'll be online this morning for another hour or so and pretty much all night tonight so hopefully get speaking to you all <3

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I hope to do my best to help you I had written on discord of a small bug that you found with 4 of fitness still started the scene with Luca.

If I could do something for the diary, that is, the scene that is not marked as done, I would just use blue, red and green markers. (blue scene to do, green scene done, red scene failed).

It's easy to save the game and then resume it after a few days when I don't remember what time of day it is, it's hard to know if you're in the morning or afternoon, but for the night there's no problem.

Thanks as always for your availability

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
PaleGrass Hello :)
I have just one question, have you know when you wanna do updates? Every mount or every 3 mount or when you done chapter? have you planned it?
Hello mate! It's currently on a bi-monthly schedule, a month just feels too short to get any real content put together especially when putting together entirely new sets and new clothings, materials, etc. I might look into it in future after Episode 3 trying it monthly when most of the games sets are already put together but nothing planned for now :)

PaleGrass - Keep doing great things. This update was hot. MC is hot. Thx for this. You're officially in my rotation of games to support.
Aw man, I'm glad you enjoyed it x)! Every time I see that Dexter avatar I just think "loosa" hahahahaha

I hope to do my best to help you I had written on discord of a small bug that you found with 4 of fitness still started the scene with Luca.

If I could do something for the diary, that is, the scene that is not marked as done, I would just use blue, red and green markers. (blue scene to do, green scene done, red scene failed).

It's easy to save the game and then resume it after a few days when I don't remember what time of day it is, it's hard to know if you're in the morning or afternoon, but for the night there's no problem.

Thanks as always for your availability
Hey Geko mate! Oof I'm not even sure I remember my login details for discord it's been so long lol, there was a debugging switch I was using in Viv & Luca's house that automatically gave the player 5 fitness which has been deleted, it might have caused that problem :)

Yeah man the journal needs completely fleshed out, it's just such a nightmare going through 100+ maps trying to find where I've put the plugin commands for each part. I only found out last week that I can actually remove old objectives from the journal and when I saw that I literally face-palmed like a proper "fml" palm to the face :x

I'm gonna try putting standing images back on the menu this next update E2Ch2 1.0. Last time it lagged a lot of players PCs but I'm a little more savvy with RPGM than I was back in E1 so hopefully can make something nice happen! But I'll make a note to add the time of day to the menu also :) x

• Red Heart
Reactions: LiMp17 and Geko1711

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
Bravo again to pale grass and the people who help him with the work and especially the fantastic result of his game. Above all, don't change anything and only follow your inspiration. The success of the first episode is proof of your talent without everyone's advice. But a question: when will the official update for episode 2 be released? I have the impression that the released version is not official and I am waiting for the final version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Bravo again to pale grass and the people who help him with the work and especially the fantastic result of his game. Above all, don't change anything and only follow your inspiration. The success of the first episode is proof of your talent without everyone's advice. But a question: when will the official update for episode 2 be released? I have the impression that the released version is not official and I am waiting for the final version.
Hey mate! Umm I'll probably finish up this update this week, you are safe to play it in it's current state :) it's just missing two scenes from one of the Camping Trip routes and there is a prompted save right before it should you wish to go down that route in your game! Also it'll be added to the recollection room as soon as it's implemented assuming you've completed the camping trip so there's no harm playing it as it is! <3

Thank you for your kind words brother, I'm really trying to keep the quality high with each release xo

Reactions: LiMp17

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Soo did palegrass mention anything about adding the remaining two scenes in the final version or is it pushed to next update?

quency77

Apr 13, 2020
planning to keep this updated?
I'm working on it, but unfortunately it will take some time as I don't have that much time to do it at the moment.:(
So I'll probably put the 2 remaining scenes in there too,
so I don't have to upload it twice and you don't have to download it twice.

Furthermore, I'm sorry to disappoint those who are waiting for an android version, but there won't be an android version.:cry:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I'm working on it, but unfortunately it will take some time as I don't have that much time to do it at the moment.:(
So I'll probably put the 2 remaining scenes in there too,
so I don't have to upload it twice and you don't have to download it twice.

Furthermore, I'm sorry to disappoint those who are waiting for an android version, but there won't be an android version.:cry:
The final, free release with the 2 missing scenes is released this week.

Dake004994

Dec 28, 2020
When the official version will be out ?? And is there will be any save file for previous version or do we have to play it from start?

alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
Does anyone know how to get Gunnar path not Vicki path in the camping.
Plz tell me how to get that path.
I've searched the thread and watched the youtube walkthrough but I didn't find any answers. Can someone answer this question please?

Reactions: Ekzar

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I've searched the thread and watched the youtube walkthrough but I didn't find any answers. Can someone answer this question please?
The Vicki path is exclusive to those on the Sharing path, the Gunnar trip occurs the rest of the time. After completing either route you can watch all of the scenes from the other route in the recollection room to save you having to keep multiple saves for each route x

Mine stuck i. The kitchen too, can't move,did u pass that bug
Could you link me your save my dude? I had a look when this was previously mentioned and I'm really unsure what's causing it to happen x

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes